HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Vulnerability

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Vulnerability   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:19 am

As Wade walked slowly towards her office, he thought about what he would say to her. He couldn't just accuse Professor Wayne of using Crucio against a student, not like that. There was a light coming from the bottom part of her office's door, a sign that she was there.
Without knocking, Wade opened the door and saw her. She was so beautiful in the warm light. Without thinking, he ran up to her and wrapped her arms around her, letting the tears he'd been keeping back flow freely. His eyes were overflown with tears, his body still in pain, and his hand stinging. He was afraid, and lonely, and ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:27 am

With only a few small candles still lit, Selene worked on arranging her office once more. She didn't like to have everything hanging around without a place, so she was putting everything away. It was then that the door swung open, revealing a boy with dark hair and grey eyes. Wade Malfoy stood in the doorframe, his eyes glistening and suddenly he ran up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. Despite being only elven, he had a tight grip. Selene didn't know what to do, she wasn't sure if it was okay to hug students or not, but as soon as she hears him cry, she hugged him.
"Wade, what's wrong?" she asked him after a few moments, unwrapping his grip.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:31 am

At first he was afraid what he had done was out of conduct, but when she hugged him back it made him feel so much better.
She spoke to him, asked him what was wrong, and broke his grip. "I'm sorry. I just want to cry right now." he admitted, still thinking about what he'd say.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:36 am

"It's okay, sweetie. You can stay here if you want." she said, holding him by the shoulder and leading him towards the same sofa he'd sat on only a few days ago.
"Do you want something to eat? I can make you anything." she offered, wondering if he'd gotten tired of desserts. While waiting for his answer, she turned on the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am

"I'd like some milk please." he responded, watching her turn on the fireplace.
"What do you think of Professor Wayne?" he asked her, hoping she'd say he didn't know him that well.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:40 am

"Professor Wayne?" she wondered out loud as she grabbed some milk for her student. "Well, he's a good guy I guess. He hasn't given me a reason to think otherwise, but I've heard from other students that he's a very strict teacher." She handed him the milk. "Why do ask?"
It was strange for Wade to ask about him, as she had heard about the incident in Potions between them, and how he'd given the boy detention.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:42 am

As Professor Vega handed him a glass of milk, he took it with his good hand, the one that didn't sting.
"I had to serve detention with him tonight." he told her, hesitating but wanting to let her know he was not a good guy at all. "He's....well, he knows how to handle people."

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:48 am

"Oh really?" Selene asked curiously. "It's hard to believe he's good with people." She grabbed a glass of milk for herself too.
"But, how did detention go?" She hoped it had gone well, that he had not been too hard of Wade.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 am

"Well, um..." unable to find the words, Wade decided to show her his hand. The word Insolent still carved onto his skin, now redder than before but still stinging.
"It's sort of just...." he began, not knowing what to say.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:06 am

Selene couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Insolent" was carved multiple times across the boy's right hand, in his own handwriting. She had come to be able to recognize the students' handwriting, and this was definitely in Wade's sloppy, left-handed writing. She gasped and brought her hand to her mouth. It was almost as if he had been branded like cattle.
"Professor Wayne did this to you?" she asked. It was hard for her to believe that a man could do such a thing to a boy.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:08 am

He could see the worry in her eyes, and something else that he wasn't sure what it was, but he was afraid she wouldn't believe him. "Yes." he answered simply. Letting his hand drop on his lap and glanced up at her. She was standing in front of him, her hand still covering her mouth, and wide-eyed. He couldn't hurt her by saying what else he'd done to him, he just couldn't do it now.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:11 am

"I can't believe it!" she shouted, unaware of her tone of voice. "I can't believe he did this to you!" She was pacing in front of the boy now, it was the first time someone had been physically hurt in her office, and she didn't know what to do about it, which worried her even more. She walked to her desk, looking for some sort of thing to put on the boy's hand, anything to help him as she knew he was in pain.
While she searched, she asked him, "What else did he do? Tell me if he did anything else!"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:14 am

She began to pace around, the way she did when she was nervous. He knew this about her, just like he knew that she'd worry if he told her about the curse.
Then suddenly she began to madly look through her desk, until she asked a question that Wade had been trying to avoid, for his and her sake.
Wade's eyes filled with tears again, he couldn't tell her, he just couldn't.
"Nothing." he said, putting his away and hiding the pain.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:16 am

She saw his hesitation, and she knew there was something else. "Don't you lie to me Wade. Don't you dare lie to me." she said with a voice that was as unusual to her as it probably was to him. It was strict and demanding, something that she'd never been.
"If you lie to me, you'll have to serve detention with me too, and you won't like that." she added.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Wade knew at that instant thay she wasn't someone to play with. The tone in her voice had changed and he decided it was best not to lie to her. Taking a, sip from his glass of milk, he thought about how to say it.
"He...he used the Torrure Curse." He finally admitted.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:28 am

“On you?!” Selene was screaming now, unable to understand why a grown man would do this to a boy.
“James Wayne used the Cruciatus curse on you?! An eleven-year old boy! I can’t believe this man!” she said, and darted towards the door, grabbing her golden-toned wand along the way.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:47 am

As Professor Vega ran to the door, he wanted to yell for her to come back. He was afraid of what he'd do to her, and he knew Professor Wayne wouldn't hold back just because of gender. Without being able to react, Wade stayed there, in her warm office, and hoped he wouldn't hurt her, because he'd never forgive himself is he did.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vulnerability   

Back to top Go down

Vulnerability
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Castle :: Professors' Hallway :: Care of Magical Creatures Professor's Office-
Jump to: