Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Late-Night Talk EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Late-Night Talk EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Late-Night Talk EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Late-Night Talk EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Late-Night Talk EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Late-Night Talk EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Late-Night Talk EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Late-Night Talk EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Late-Night Talk EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Late-Night Talk EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Late-Night Talk EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Late-Night Talk EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Late-Night Talk EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Late-Night Talk EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Late-Night Talk EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Late-Night Talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

Late-Night Talk Empty
PostSubject: Late-Night Talk   Late-Night Talk EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:35 pm

The warmth of her office surrounded them as she opened the door. The boy, only a few feet behind, seemed to be relieved that the room was warm enough to calm him down a bit. The fireplace was on as she had been working in there before she decided to take a break from lesson plans.
"Here," Selene said, grabbing a platter filled with sweet desserts such as cupcakes, cookies and chocolate and offering it to the boy. "Eat something. It will make you feel better." As the boy grabbed one of the sweets, he sat down on the small sofa in her office.
Selene cleared her desk and pulled her chair out so she could sit down and face Wade.
"Okay Wade, tell me what's bothering you. Don't say nothing, because it's clear there's something." she said.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

Late-Night Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late-Night Talk   Late-Night Talk EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:46 pm

Wade was relieved to be in her office. He liked it here; so warm and cozy.
"Here, eat something. It will make you feel better." Professor Vega said to him, offering desserts and sweets. Wade grabbed a piece of chocolate and a cupcake and sat down on a small couch.
"Okay Wade, tell me what's bothering you. Don't say nothing, because it's clear there's something." Professor Vega said as she sat down near her desk.
"Um, well." He began, not sure how to start.
"My mother sent me a letter just a few days ago. I didn't know how to respond, but it's something that bothers me because I haven't seen her in a while. I know I said that I went on vacation with her before school started but I didn't. She didn't take me anywhere." He was talking to fast now, and tear were starting to form.
"She won't be able to make it for the holidays." he said after a pause.
Realizing that this was probably a dumb reason to feel like crying, he spoke again.
"I know this isn't worth feeling like this. It's dumb. I know that, but I haven't seen her in two years. I just miss her."
He fought back the tears and kept his head up.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

Late-Night Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late-Night Talk   Late-Night Talk EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:49 am

Selene listened carefully as the boy spoke. His mother had apparently let him down, and that hurt him.
"Wade, don't ever say that what you feel is 'dumb'. It's like saying it's not real." she told him. "I suppose it's not the first time she's let you down right?" she asked, hoping she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Late-Night Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late-Night Talk   Late-Night Talk EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:09 am

"No, it's not." Wade admitted, feeling tears forming again. "It's just that I'm tired of it. I'm tired of always being second in my mom's life." He hated saying this sort of things that required expressing his weakness, but here with Professor Vega he was okay with it. She was calming and shooting. He tried to smile. "But that's okay. In a way, I've gotten used to it."
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

Late-Night Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late-Night Talk   Late-Night Talk EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:22 am

Selene was startled to hear his speak that way, despite his smile.
"Used to it? Wade, that's not right. You can't possibly say you're used to being second choice to your mother. And either way, you shouldn't be second choice to her. You're her son."
She stood up quickly, trying to make sense of his words.
"Is it because of Kellin? Is she still looking for him?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Late-Night Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late-Night Talk   Late-Night Talk EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:37 pm

"Yes. She thinks she can find him." He admitted, still thinking about his mother.
"What I don't understand is why. I mean, he left, he didn't want to be with us so we might as well just let it go." He added, hoping he was wrong and that his father at least thought of them from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

Late-Night Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late-Night Talk   Late-Night Talk EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:27 am

"Your mother is lonely, Wade. You have to think about her too. What I don't understand, is that she'd go to extreme measures as to not see in such a long time." she admitted, hoping the woman would have a change of heart. There was a long silence, but Selene interrupted it by asking, "Wade? Do you like your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Late-Night Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late-Night Talk   Late-Night Talk EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:50 am

"Do I like my parents? No." he said, and he knew he was saying the truth. "I don't like them because they haven't even been my parents. Phoenix is the only father figure I've had, and Aunt Andromeda was the only mother I ever knew." he realized he wanted to cry again, but he kept the tears from falling.
"Did you like your parents Professor? When you were my age?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

Late-Night Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late-Night Talk   Late-Night Talk EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:07 am

"Erm, yes. Sort of." she said, glancing at the boy. "They weren't very supportive of my magical abilities. That's why sometimes I seem much more like a muggle-born than anything else. My mom thought I was a freak, when she actually had all these abilities too. My dad on the other hand, thought that I should get the opportunity to live the chance he didn't have since his parents frowned upon magic." she stopped for a moment to glance back at the window. "You know, you can't blame your parents forever. You've gotta let it go eventually. Otherwise you won't be happy."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Late-Night Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late-Night Talk   Late-Night Talk EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:59 am

Wade thought about what Miss Vega had said, and it bothered him that she was right. He couldn't blame them for his misery all the time. He looked up at her, and saw something so beautiful in her that he couldn't help but tell her.
"You're very pretty Miss Vega. And I don't meant that as just a physical compliment. You listen to me, and I can tell you care about your students. I like that." This was the first time that he'd acknowledged his feelings out loud. He hoped she wouldn't notice though.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

Late-Night Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late-Night Talk   Late-Night Talk EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:50 am

Selene was surprised to hear the compliment, mostly because it sounded sincere.
"Thank you Wade." she smiled at him. Looking out the window, she saw it was way too late for a student-teacher conference.
"Wade, I think it's time for you to go to the Common Room. Don't go wandering about, I'll know if you do. And please, please be careful." she said, remembering Professor Wayne's dislike towards the boy.
"Goodnight Wade."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

Late-Night Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late-Night Talk   Late-Night Talk EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Wade could see that Professor Vega didn't think it was proper for him to be in her office so late. He understood, but hated his youth for that.
"Alright, Professor. Good night." he said as he walked out the door.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late-Night Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late-Night Talk   Late-Night Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

Late-Night Talk
Page 1 of 1