Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop Empty
PostSubject: [Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop   [Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:32 am

Your Name: Daisee Dursley

Your Character Age: 11

Jobs you are applying for: Ollivander's Wand Shop (To fill in for James Riddle when he's not available)

Any experience in this field: No, but I've done a lot of research on it, and I feel confident I'd be able to handle it.

Why you have chosen this job: I have chosen this job because the subject is very interesting to me. Plus, I'd like to help out James Riddle as well.

How active you are on the forum? I pop in here at least once every day, and I stay on for a while when there are topics that need my attention.

Why do you think you deserve this job? I think I deserve this job because I do log on every day, and if there's some topics that need my attention, I don't log off until they're taken care of. This is my only character, so I do have the time and energy for it as well.

A High Quality RPG Example (any situation-minimum 300 words):

Daisee showed up bright and early to her new job at Ollivander's. She was so excited for the opportunity to work with wands. Ever since she found out she was a witch, the wands and the mysterious way they worked fascinated her. She couldn't wait to uncover all the mysteries that wands hid from the world.

She looked up enthusiastically at the store bell tinkled, indicating that the shop had a customer. A small girl around her age stood there, waiting for Daisee to help her. Putting on a cheerful grin, Daisee made her way over to the girl.

“Hey, my name is Daisee. I'm here to help you get your first wand!” The girl looked at her nervously before nodding. Daisee strolled to the shelves and after thinking about it for a moment, removed the first one.

“Here's one.” Daisee called over her shoulder to the girl. “Ash with Unicorn Hair, 7½ inches, quite bendy. This is a wand best suited for those who will grow up to be a warrior-” Daisee hesitated as the girl blanched- “that is faithful and loyal, a wand for those who are able to adapt to change quite easily.” The girl made a disbelieving face. “Try it out and see.” Daisee told her.

Daisee already knew from the girl's reaction what was to happen. The girl waved the wand, but nothing happened. Daisee took a moment this time to appraise the girl. She was pretty sure that she had the core right, it was just the wood the was the tricky part. She grabbed another box from the shelves.

"How about this one? Beech with unicorn hair, 9½ inches, reasonably supple. A wand best suited for those who are wise beyond their years, who are open-minded and tolerant, and who are best at subtle magic.” The girl's face brightened as she reached for the wand.

Daisee smiled in satisfaction as the wand lit up in the girl's hand, and she chuckled at the girl's expression, which was full of joy and awe. “There's your wand.” Daisee said happily. “A good wand to choose you.”

The girl thanked Daisee, paid her, and left the shop, still in the same joyful mood that her wand had put her in. Daisee sighed in satisfaction. She could do this every day if she could.

Thank you for Applying - Accepted
You were registered as a worker at Ollivanders Wand Shop. Don't forget to read the Students Rule Book to find out more about how to get your monthly salary. Thank you and enjoy your job.
Back to top Go down

[Application]-Daisee Dursley Ollivander's Wand Shop
Page 1 of 1