Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A New Beginning (Levi) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A New Beginning (Levi) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A New Beginning (Levi) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A New Beginning (Levi) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A New Beginning (Levi) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A New Beginning (Levi) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A New Beginning (Levi) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A New Beginning (Levi) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A New Beginning (Levi) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A New Beginning (Levi) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A New Beginning (Levi) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A New Beginning (Levi) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A New Beginning (Levi) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A New Beginning (Levi) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A New Beginning (Levi) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A New Beginning (Levi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character
::
Activity: Astronomy Professor, Ravenclaw Head of House

A New Beginning (Levi) Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning (Levi)   A New Beginning (Levi) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:35 am

Chloe had won a meet N' great with the holly head harpies from Hogwarts. She didn't much like Quidditch, but being in school reminded her of everything that was going on in her life. She had figured out that "baby daddy" was a professor at Hogwarts... (Just her luck). She didn't know how to approach him about the matter, but when they made eye contact they where just as shocked and wanted to pretend like the whole thing never happened. But Chloe couldn't pretend it never happened. She had evidence inside her stomach. Riding the train to London, Chloe covered her hands with her stomach protectively. She didn't want this, but she felt so much love for the baby already it was impossible to give up.

On top of winning the tickets at the Christmas Party, she had won a t-shirt. Normally it would've fit, but it was so form fitting it almost made it look like she had a bump. Which scared her because her nightmare was becoming a reality. She decided to wear a really baggy black cardigan over it and accessorize with a white scarf as it was quite chilly out. Riding the train to the fields was quiet boring. She had won an extra ticket, but she didn't use it. She didn't really have anyone to invite. ELITA was the closest thing she had to a friend, and they had only had a five minute conversation about her cute little boy. Chloe figured it would be awkward inviting her. They wouldn't have much to talk about, and Chloe didn't want to creep her out by asking questions about her son.

Chloe finally got to the stadium. She asked around about where to go, and was directed to the ticket booth. She asked, "excuse me, I was wondering..." She showed the ticket booth guy her tickets and he said, "ahhhh, go straight through there ma'am. It will lead you to the locker rooms where the team is gathering." She nodded and made her way through the dark tunnel to the locker rooms. It was quiet. Almost scarily quiet. Chloe protectively put her arms around her stomach, not only to protect her unborn child, but also keep her warm as it was quiet cold. Finally, she made it to the room. She knocked on the door, and it opened. The coach answered. She said, "hi, I'm Professor Chloe Gracen I won the meet and great?" The coach nodded and let her in. He started introducing the team players too her, but Chloe could only keep her eye on one thing. Whether it was the pregnancy hormones, or her own, or both mixed together, something clicked when she looked upon the healer. It was at that moment, she knew everything was about the change. But for better, or for worse, she did not know.
Back to top Go down
Levi Archer

Levi Archer

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Levi)   A New Beginning (Levi) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:05 am

Levi was on his usual business at the grounds, watching over the witches who played for Hollyhead Harpies, and moving in quickly when a small niggle threatened their strongest available team. To many, his job might have been something of an amusement. A single man waiting on the sidelines in the 'hope' one of the women got injured. As if he were a lecherous man who only wanted one thing.

No, Levi did his job because he enjoyed it. Working closely with the women who played with the Harpies had brought so many opportunities to him, and he'd created a good relationship with the manager, coaches and team members alike.

Not to mention, half the women on the team could give him what for, which meant Levi was not going to even think about trying anything.

Shaking his head at the thought, Levi helped Sarah finish up the bandage on her wrist. Technically, he had advised against the witch playing in goal that day, but the need to play was much stronger, and Levi had 'turned a blind eye' to the niggling injury.

He'd just stood up and magiced away the bandage that was left when the door opened. Levi was, to be quite honest, highly confused as to why the door would be open, they had about fifteen minutes until the game started, everyone who needed to be present was, himself included. So, who could be knocking?

Turning his eyes to the door, Levi was rendered somewhat speechless by the beauty of the witch that stood in the door way. Not that he'd been talking a moment before, but if he'd of needed to have spoken, he probably would not have been able to do so. Giving a small, somewhat shy smile to the witch and then moved off to check that all the other players were okay. He wasn't one of the main attractions here, and he knew that, so the witch who had won tickets - he heard her explaining - was not going to be here to see him.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Levi)   A New Beginning (Levi) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:35 am

Chloe thought that she was here to meet the team members. Not that she was really interested in doing so, but she had won the opportunity and took it. She could brag about it later if something came up. She shook hands with every team member, and went to the one that was getting her hand looked at by the healer. She nodded to her and wished her luck in the match, and then turned to the healer himself. She said, "Hi. I'm Chloe. Chloe Gracen." She had not said her name to any of the other players, so why she felt the need to tell this man her name, she did not know. She wondered if she sounded stupid, if it was the right thing to do. When she looked at the man's face, she compared it to all of the others. There was Klaus, who was nerdy and square, David, who was dark and mysterious, and this guys, who was nice and serene looking. It was a change.

She wanted to know more about this guy, but something told her that it would have to wait. She remembered that she got to sit in the box with the team during the game. Maybe the man would be there, and help explain Quidditch to her. In all her years in teaching at Hogwarts, she had never been to a game. She wasn't fond of it, and didn't care enough to learn how it was played. So this was her chance to "play stupid" even though she was really honest about it. The coach had ushered her out before she could receive an answer. It was getting close to game time so she guessed the team needed some pep talks before they went out.

She was ushered to the box, and sat down. She waited patiently, and the coach and the healer came and sat down by her. Chloe decided to fix her hair a little bit before going down to talk to the healer, and coach. She said, "Great team you got here coach! Excited to see who scores the most touchdowns!" Touchdowns... was that right? She hoped it was, otherwise she would be really embarrassed. But this was an excuse to get to talk to the healer more. Because dayummm he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Levi Archer

Levi Archer

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Levi)   A New Beginning (Levi) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:29 pm

When the witch who had won something, or other, told him her name, Levi gave a small smile in response, ready to tell her his own name before he was cut off. Truthfully, that would have probably been better, he realised a moment later, because his throat had gone a little tight which meant he might have squeaked.

As the witch moved away, Levi did one last check on the girls, and then moved off, heading towards the box where he and the manager sat, the coaching staff, and the subs too. Their guest was there, so shortly after he'd put everything back in to his medi-bag, he took up his usual seat, looking out across the pitch and let out a small sigh. Today was a big game.

However, his worry was interrupted by the arrival of the witch who'd won the place with them that day.

"Great team you got here coach! Excited to see who scores the most touchdowns!"

Levi couldn't help but smile at her comment, and seeing the coach look at her dumbfounded, Levi motioned for him to leave it. "Goals, I think you mean. And, hopefully it will be the Harpies." Levi replied, giving her a warmer, friendly smile this time. "I'm Levi, by the way. I apologise for not responding earlier. Levi Archer. It's... nice to meet you, Chloe." Levi responded, motioning back to the pitch. "You don't watch much Quidditch, do you?" He asked, though he was quite sure he already knew the answer to that.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Levi)   A New Beginning (Levi) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:18 pm

Chloe couldn't remember a time where she wasn't more humiliated than at that moment. She couldn't believe herself when she didn't study Quidditch terminology. She put a hand on her forehead to show that she was embarrassed with herself. No, embarrassed was an understatement. Humiliated. There was a word for it. Humiliated. And in front of the head coach AND the hot head healer. Chloe hadn't been with a man in a long time, nor had she thought of a man in that way either. So the fact that she was in that very moment, and in her condition, it must mean something. Or she had heard that at a point in the pregnancy, a woman would get certain...urges that would need to be fulfilled, it could've been that too.

Levi... His name was Levi. She smiled and said, "Pleasure to meet you! I'm Chloe!" He already knew her name... ugh. She should just get up and leave at that very moment. She said, "You already knew that though. Didn't you?" He asked about her history with Quidditch. There wasn't much. She was even the head of house for Ravenclaw, and yet she hadn't been to a single game to support her house. She said, "No, I'm aweful aren't I? I only know touchdown because of..." She was about to say because of her boys, but they where no longer hers. So she added, "Because I go to my neighbor's often and they are obsessed with the game football." What a poor excuse.... But maybe this was a chance for her to get to talk to Levi for a tad longer.

She smiled at the head coach and turned her attention to Levi. She said, "So maybe you could teach me a little about the game? I'm a poor excuse for a Hogwarts Head of House aren't I?" She laughed. She continued, " I know if they catch the little golden ball they automatically win? Correct? And the ones with the clubs beat the other members with them." She needed a miracle to get through this day. After this, she vowed to go to her house games so that way she could learn about what's going on and not embarrass herself in situations like these.
Back to top Go down
Levi Archer

Levi Archer

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Levi)   A New Beginning (Levi) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 9:44 pm

When Chloe gave him her name again, Levi simply smiled, not calling her out on that because it would be rude to do such a thing. But as the witch realised she'd made the mistake, Levi nodded. "Yeah, I know, but it's okay. No harm done." He assured her, his nature friendly, welcoming and not for a moment belittling her for the mistake that was very easy to make.

"Your neighbours?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at that. "They're American in origin or just like the American sport more than the British one? Assuming you live in Britain, of course?" Levi prompted, taking interest in what she'd said because it wasn't overly British and therefore stuck out like a sore thumb.

When Chloe asked him to teach her, Levi gave a soft chuckle before saying "alright, until I'm needed, if I'm needed." The agreement was only just said when Chloe continued getting everything wrong. Why she'd entered the competition for the tickets Levi would never know, but here they were.

"You dont always win if you catch the golden ball. That's the Snitch, by the way. You earn one hundred and fifty points if you catch it, but you don't necessarily win, though. Of course, nine times out of ten you do win. " Levi explained patiently as the crowd erupted with applause for the first goal of the game.

The idea of the Beaters whacking the opposition made Levi let out a soft chuckle. "Not quite. Those with sticks - they're called Beaters - they hit the brown balls that are whizzing aroind, aiming them at the opposition to try and knock them off their brooms, or the Quaffle from their hands. The Quaffle is the biggest ball, the red one." Levi explained, looking to Chloe to see if this helped at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Levi)   A New Beginning (Levi) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning (Levi)
Page 1 of 1