Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria)   Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:31 pm

The absolute best thing about having a friend working at Stm Mungo's was that Agnes could go there all the time to make sure Morgan was still healthy. Of course, Agnes was paranoid about him having something all the time, so she came to Victoria quite often. Recently, Morgan had been coughing quite often, sending Agnes into another stressful moment of worry. Since it was the middle of December, Agnes was worried about Morgan getting sick over the holidays. They would be spending time in France with their relatives, but if Morgan was sick she couldn't risk making him go and getting even more sick.

They were both sitting in the waiting room. Agnes' cheek rested on her hand while Morgan drew lines and dots and what seemed to be squiggly things on a piece of paper. Surprisingly, Morgan had been good enough on the way to the hospital. Since Agnes had finally gotten a car, it was easier and faster to go from place to place even though Morgan was usually crying about something in the back seat. This time, however, he didn't do anything. He just sat there talking to her and waving his arms around. Agnes didn't always understand what he was trying to say, so she appreciated the hand movement even if they didn't mean anything to him.

Normally, Morgan burst into tears the moment he got in the car. He cried throughout the whole ride, and throwing things around was a favorite as well. Truthfully, Agnes was worried about that. Morgan throwing too mamy tantrums and having too many mood swings seemed unhealthy. If she could, she would ask Victoria about it. A nurse came up to them, Morgan's eyes lighting up at the sight of a new person. "Follow me, Ms. Beaumont" the woman said, and so Agnes grabbed Morgan and followed the lady to a room where, hopefully, Victoria was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria)   Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 6:37 pm

As Victoria was looking over some lab results from her recent patient, she noticed out of the corner of her eye that someone was staring at her, quite intently. "Yes?", she asked with a sigh, not even bothering to look up. It must be bad news if it required such a prolonged introduction of silence. The nurse shifted and handed the medical records of her next patient. A beaming smile appeared on her face as she recognized the name instantly. Morgan Beaumont, quite a regular at St. Mungo's. He would come at least once a month, although the brunette couldn't really fault his mother for being overly cautious and protective. She supposed that all new mothers were like that. And besides, all the nurses absolutely adored him. "Send them in right away, I have a couple of minutes to spare", she said with a nod.

Hearing the already familiar footsteps race through the hallway, Victoria opened the door and waited at the entrance of her office with a grin on her face. At just the right moment she bent down and scooped the little boy up into her embrace, wrapping her arms tightly around him. "Hey little man! I was wondering when you would show up. All of the nurses were asking about you. You are their favorite patient, you know", she said with a wink as she placed him on a chair next to her desk. Turning to the only other adult in the room, she gave her friend a smile. "Agnes", she said happily as she squeezed her into a hug. "It's good to see you again".

As a young healer in St. Mungo's, Victoria rarely got time off for herself and when she did, she mostly spent it catching up on sleep. Which left little time for friends and family, Agnes included. "How is he? Is he getting sick with the flue again?", she asked focusing her attention back to her little patient. Which the palm of her hand she checked his cheeks for fever and redness, which weren't present. "Is he coughing? Sleeping well?", she continued her line of questioning. Victoria was always overly cautious with her younger patients, but in her opinion it was better to be safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria)   Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:09 pm

Morgan practically ran off to meet Victoria, which was understandable. Victoria was a close friend, and that meant Morgan had developed somewhat of an infatuation with her. Which was also understandable because Victoria was pretty amazing. Grinning, Agnes caught up to them just in time to see Victoria scooping up her child. Of course Victoria and the other nurses loved Morgan. He was that popular. Bad combination, popular Healer and popular toddler. When Victoria pulled Agnes into a hug, Agnes returned it genuinely. "You'd see us more often if you didn't work to hard." Agnes teased, though she understood Victoria's reasons.

"No, just coughing a little more than I'd like him to." Agnes confessed, watching as Victoria did all the medical stuff she didn't understand. Sleeping well? Morgan? Ha. As if. Shaking her head, Agnes continued giving a list of all the things she was worried about. "He's restless. I mean, not active like a kid should, but restless." She thought of all the things Morgan had done recently, and the list just grew longer. "He won't stop crying about things, either. And just the other day he told me he thought he was afraid of his heart beat slowing." Of course, Morgan hadn't known what heart beat was so he had described it as as the thump thump in his chest. Just as Agnes told Victoria this, Morgan pointed at his heart and made the thump thump sound. That wasn't normal, Agnes was sure of it.

"Maybe I'm overreacting, but I've never had a kid before!" Agnes told her, though Victoria already knew that. "I have nobody else to compare him to, either, because he's the only kid in our family." Maybe it was because he was lonely, which Agnes knew but hadn't considered. Morgan was always around adults. He was a baby living a life of going here and then over there and coming back and visiting people he rarely knew. Morgan didn't have anyone his age, and Agnes felt incredibly guilty for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria)   Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Toddlers and Tantrums (Victoria)
Page 1 of 1