Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

An Inconvenient Truth [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
::
Activity:

An Inconvenient Truth [Open] Empty
PostSubject: An Inconvenient Truth [Open]   An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 1:17 am

Mid-november. Two weeks. And Ariel had said absolutely nothing to Hunter. She'd read his letters. She had. But they were just words. She wanted to reply to him, she really did. Because it wasn't his fault. It was hers. She was the problem, not him. It's not you, it's me was not something Ariel believed would ever work on Hunter, but it was the complete and utter truth. It was her. Granted, he'd planted some of the seeds of mistrust, but she didn't hold it against him. She knew that he never wanted to hurt her. She knew he'd always try to protect her. But that's what made this so hard, because he couldn't protect her from himself.

Ariel wandered aimlessly around the castle before she reached a room she hadn't visited in ages. The trophy room. She shook her head and looked at the trophies. Imagine being one of them. Special services to the school. So many people that had gotten that trophy had died in the Battle of Hogwarts. And then you had the ones that survived. Ariel sighed and slipped to the floor, her feet stretching out in front of her. Her hand was fisted, and inside it a ball of paper was. Hunter's last letter. It was so short, so to the point. She didn't even know what to do. She knew she'd been avoiding him for too long.

"Lyn told me she gave you my letter. I know you got it. It's been two weeks. Enough of this shit. I'll be in Hogsmeade tomorrow at noon. See you there."

See you there. The words rang in her head as if Hunter had actually spoken them himself. She didn't want to go. She was terrified that if she did, she might crumble into pieces. Lyn had not been an easy deal either. Lyra had not been at her at all, which Ariel suspected was either because Hunter just hadn't told her what was going on, or because Lyra just didn't have time to meddle in their problems. Either way, Ariel was really happy that Lyra was her roommate, and not Lyn. Lyn would've nagged and eventually Ariel would've broken down into the truth. But she couldn't admit it to herself. She just couldn't.

But Ariel was no fool. It had only taken her a day to realize what was really going on, and after that day, she'd lived in complete fear of herself and her possible actions. She'd tried her best to keep from writing back to him, afraid that if she did, she would reveal it all, and forever lose him. But she was losing him now. She needed to talk to him. She had to. But she was absolutely terrified. Ariel's eyes drifted across the room when a sickening feeling hit her stomach.

This was the place she'd first met Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: An Inconvenient Truth [Open]   An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Ari had been having good days. Really good days. In fact, she was almost convinced that her real reality that she was currently in was a giant dream, and she would wake up any moment. That would really crush her. She had everything she wanted right then and there. She had Aunt Evelyn back, school was going splendidly, minus her drunken debut, and she had Matthew in more ways than one. She really was happy. She was just waiting for something BIG to happen for fate to throw at her face. Ari smiled in her mirror in the common room. Today was going to be a good day, she said to herself. She would face the world with open arms, and everything would be fine. She could take whatever was thrown at her. She knew it.

Ari today, had her long red hair in a pony tail, and wore a Slytherin shirt, and pants. There was absolutely nothing special going on today, so she didn't feel the need to dress up, or even try with her appearance. She didn't have anything of importance to do today, except maybe an essay or two, but they were easy so they could be left for later. Ari had decided to leave Matthew alone for the day. She didn't want to become one of those girlfriends who smothered their boyfriends. That would be no fun for either of them. She grabbed her school books, and decided to go do some homework. She decided to take her time and wander around the school. She hadn't been in some places yet, which was surprising because she had been there for five years now.

Had it really been five years? Holy cow. Ari thought in the beginning that her five years would go by so slow, but fate had proven her wrong again. They seemed to go by super fast. She skipped by a room. She went back because she saw gold. She liked gold. She backed up and took a peak in the room. It was the trophy room. She was surprised to see that there was another person in the room. Ari wasn't typically shy. She could go up to a random stranger and start blurting out "Let it Go" sober or drunk, as she had proved only weeks before. She smiled at the girl, but she seemed rather upset. Maybe Let it go would make her feel better. Ari walked in and said, "Hi! I'm Ari! You seem upset! Maybe a song would cheer you up!?" She really was a great singer, no matter what Matthew said.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: An Inconvenient Truth [Open]   An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:18 pm

See you there. The words were still ringing in her ears as she considered what she ought to do. She didn't want to meet him tomorrow. She didn't. But she also knew that if she didn't, there was a chance he might give up on her, and she couldn't let that happen. Not ever. She looked down at her fisted hand and loosened the grip, looking at the curled up piece of parchment. Slowly stretching it out, she looked at the handwriting, not the words. Somewhere, in his apartment that Ariel had yet to see - that she hoped she would get to see - he'd been writing this letter. Maybe even at work. Maybe he'd spared her a moment during his training to scribble this down. Worried about her. Ariel wondered if he'd ever even thought the idea of feeling the way towards her as she now knew she did for him. She felt her face heat up at the idea, both in embarrassment and in anger towards her own mind. She would do anything to keep Hunter as her friend, and that meant she couldn't hope for anything more.

She was so wrapped up in this horrible, almost apocalyptic emotion that she didn't notice the footsteps that, if she'd heard them, echoed through the cold room. Ariel looked up only when the girl stepped into her line of sight. She couldn't remember the girl from an earlier meeting, but she was oddly familiar, so she might've seen her around here and there. She didn't look to be much younger than herself either. Ariel wouldn't normally mind that she sounded pretty perky and cheerful, but right now, Ariel wouldn't mind being alone either, and she doubted that a song would help her at all. But as soon as the thought hit her, it left her, replacing a sense of exasperation and a smile on her lips. "Hi Ari, how are you? I'm Ariel," she simply said, her voice tired, but now welcoming. It might not be too bad to talk to a girl she didn't really know. She couldn't talk to Lyra, and what other friends did she really have? Well, Oliver, of course, but even though he wasn't the sister of Hunter, he was too close to home.

Ariel patted the floor next to her. Maybe she also had her own problems, and they could both be miserable together? Or even lighthearted and exasperated. "And it depends on the song, really. What did you have in mind?" she asked casually, leaning her head back on the wall and looking sideways at Ari. The girl was cute, and who knew, maybe she was smart or had a collected head and could help Ariel sort her own thoughts to a proper fashion? Given the age of the girl, Ariel wasn't quite sure how much she could depend on her though. What would she know about having feelings towards your very best friend?
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: An Inconvenient Truth [Open]   An Inconvenient Truth [Open] EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:24 pm

At the mention of the girls name, Ari's head instantly popped up. Ariel. Like from Little Mermaid. Ari instantly got excited, because it was rare that she met a person with the same name as a Disney princess. Was she a little old for Disney? Never. One could never be to old for Disney in her opinion. So obviously, this girl named ARIEL would LOVE a Disney song because her name is Ariel and how fantastic is that? Ari couldn't be more excited. She said, "I've never met somebody with the same name as a DISNEY PRINCESS before!" The only thing that would make this situation ten times better than it already was, was if the girl had red hair. Then the situation would be legit, and Ari would HAVE to tell Matthew about it, even though she knew he wouldn't care.

The look on the girls face was sad. Sad like the time she thought Matthew had abandoned her. She hoped this older girl wouldn't follow in Ari's foot steps and drink. Even though she felt free at the time, she really didn't like it. And it sucked. Ari said, "I'm good. Are you in love?" She noticed the letter in the girls hand. She instantly wanted to know what was in it. Ari wasn't sure what love felt like. Sure she felt butterflies every time she saw Matthew, but was that what that feeling was? She asked, "If so, do you know what it feels like? Do you feel butterflies just thinking about him, and even more so when you look at him?" Ari looked at the girl with hopeful eyes. Maybe this time she would finally know the answer. She flashed back to the time when she had a crush on Hunter VanDerberg. This feeling with Matthew didn't compare to that. With Hunter, she just liked his face, with Matthew, she liked everything about him.

When Princess Ariel agreed to hear a song, she smiled and said, "How about Love is an open door from frozen? It's my favorite! Well, Let it go is my NUMBER ONE favorite, but this one I believe relates to our current situation." She looked at the girl hopefully. She sat down next to her Princess. She had a feeling that Ariel would become a really good friend. Even though she had the name of a princess, Ari was hoping to find more in common with this girl. As she didn't really have that many friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Inconvenient Truth [Open]   An Inconvenient Truth [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Inconvenient Truth [Open]
Page 1 of 1