HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

I cant believe this (Ivan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: I cant believe this (Ivan)    Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:55 pm

Vanessa was beyond excited to recieve a letter from her boyfriend Jonathan. SHe couldnt wait to see him. Jonathan had promised Vanessa a day of romantic and enjoyable fun for the two of them. She was so excited. She decided to wear something cute and girly today. She knew Jonathan loved it when she went all girly on him. So she put on a light sea foam blue green dress and a peach jacket. But she still threw on her high tops.

As she was about to leave her common room, her eyes started bugging her. She looked over at her desk and saw the things she dreaded most. Her glasses. She groaned and knew she would be miserable if she had a head ache all day. She reluctantly grabbed the evil things and put them on. No one really knew she wore glasses. That was about to change.

She walked to the entrance hall of Hogwarts and waited for Jonathan with her head down, hoping to hide the glasses for as long as possible. She apparated herself to Hogsmeade and looked around for Jonathan. She eventually found him kissing another girl. After about 20 minutes of yelling and screaming, she finally shouted "IM DONE! WERE THROUGH!" And stormed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe this (Ivan)    Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:13 am

Ivan was in awe of how beautiful Britain was. Not just England, but the whole thing. Actually, he wasn't very good at geography so he wasn't 100% sure that he was using the correct terms, but he was sure that he was enjoying this trip as much as he could. It was rare for him to get a day off, specially when they had barely arrived. Right away, Evan had found some girl to talk to and had started to tell her about what he did for a living, and if Ivan had to bet...his brother was most likely still bragging about it now.

Breathing in the chilly air, Ivan walked around the streets of what he thought was the wizard town of Hogsmeade. He wasn't sure where he was, however, so he just kept walking in a straight line. Surely he would find a friendly face to aid him. After all how hard would it be to find someone willing to help? Tightening his jacket around his waist, looking like a 12 year old girl if his opinion mattered, Ivan looked around. There weren't that many people around, he noticed, but couldn't pinpoint why. He had figured a wizarding town was bound to be more popular than any other regular one.

There was a mother and her son (he assumed), both with sparkling blue eyes, who sat at a table outside a place he didn't recognize the name of. The sign on top of the door was too dirty to make out any wording. They seemed to be having a rough time understanding each other, Ivan noted, as the guy (who was around his age) kept telling the mother to stop pestering him; the lady's eyes were on the verge of tears, but she held herself together. Suddenly feeling like an intruder, which he was, Ivan looked away. It was best to walk away from that scene immediately before he got in trouble for his accidental spying.

Walking further down the narrow street, Ivan reached a very unkempt building. It was, for lack of a better word, shitty. Or rather, it was insanely dirty. BUT, it seemed great for interesting conversations with older, drunk men with flashy beards. Seeing as he didn't have anything better to do, Ivan decided to go in. After all, what was the worse that could happen?

He could walk straight into someone, for one. Which is exactly what happened.

It was a girl that he walked into, just as she was walking out the door. Rather, storming out the building, which he now realized was a pub. "Heyyyy! Look out or you're going to hurt yourself." He told her, not really reprimanding her but rather not wanting to get hurt himself. Holding the door open, he waited for her to fully walk out before he could even attempt to enter the pub. "Ladies first." He motioned to the outside, in a very Evan-type of way, because even though they weren't the same, they were still brothers. Evan had picked up some of Ivan's mannerisms and vice versa now that they were both usually sleeping in the same hotel room for months at a time.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe this (Ivan)    Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Vanessa ran into someone and the darkness showed in her eyes as she glared at him, "Why dont you watch where YOU are going!?" She was not in the mood to deal with this guys cockiness. She could tell already he was a pompous git, just like Jonathan. She rolled her eyes and began storming off once more.

She could have just apparated away, but her mind was too full of angry thoughts and ways to make Jonathan pay for what he had done. She got to a secluded alley way and began shooting spells of all kinds and empty crates and broken bottles. After a few minutes of what Vanessa liked to call 'Anger Therapy', she put her wand away and sat in the alley and just broke down into tears.

She heard someone approach the alley and grabbed her wand and was up on her feet in an instant. She had the person pinned against the wall, wand at their throat, "Why did you follow me here?" She asked glaring at him, her eyes full of darkness and hate and evil. She was not a happy girl at the moment and she usually advised people to stay away when she was like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe this (Ivan)    Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:36 am

His attempt at being nice to the girl backfired, because she started yelling at him. Putting his hands up as if to declare defense, he shrugged. Clearly the girl wasn't in a good mood. Whatever it was that she had just lived through, he wasn't going to mess with it. He just let her pass as she stormed off again, and then proceeded to walk up to the bar. Looking over at what they had for lunch hour, Ivan quickly decided on a turkey sandwich and a butterbeer. While he waited, he took a seat at a table near the back window and looked through his phone. Yes, Ivan had a phone because unlike most of the wizarding population, Ivan worked for a Muggle company, so if they needed to reach him they couldn't exactly get an owl and send for him. Nope, they needed a phone for that.

His lunch arrived just as he was looking through his messages, finding about five of the notifications were from Evan. As usual, Ivan had been right. Evan was showing off to girls in London. Chuckling at the pictures his brother had sent, Ivan looked up to meet the waitress. She was pretty, with red hair and a full body frame. Though beautiful, Ivan could already tell she wasn't going to make it as a model. Nowadays, he often found himself analyzing people's appearance the way his agent analyzed him - but he was softer when it came to forming a conclusion. The only reason the girl holding his lunch wouldn't get paid was because she didn't meet the height requirement, which in Ivan's opinion was beyond stupid.

"Thank you." he grinned as she placed the plate in front of him, sliding his drink onto the table with her other hand. Suddenly, a loud crash startled both of them. Because it came from the other side of the wall, a but further away maybe, Ivan looked out the window and vaguely distinguished the blonde hair of the girl from the door. "Jeez. Someone really needs to calm the fuck down." The girl said, and Ivan replied with a grin. She was right, but Ivan thought the girl might need something other than a calmer environment. Pushing his plate aside, he set a few coins on the table, the payment and her tip, "I'll be back." he said, grabbing the warm butterbeer. "If I'm not...call someone because she most likely killed me." he joked. They both exchanged another smile before Ivan slid out the door and walked towards the back of the pub.

There was a long bang, and suddenly - silence. But it lasted only a few seconds as weeping became audible the closer Ivan got. With the butterbeer in hand, Ivan was suddenly pushed against a wall, the girl's menacing eyes piercing into his own softer ones. "I didn't follow you!" He said, the butterbeer had fallen to the floor in the middle of his attack. She was seriously mad. "I thought you might use a drink but that's kind of pointless now that you've made me drop it!" Ivan half-snapped, using his free hand to push her away. His eyes followed the trail the butterbeer was making as it left the bottle and met the concrete. "Look at that! Wasted! Sweet, marvelous goodness wasted!"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe this (Ivan)    Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:25 pm

Vanessa stared at him then at the drink. She lowered her wand and her head causing her blonde hair to fall in her face, "Sorry." She dug into her pockets and handed him a few galleons to cover the drink "This should be enough to pay for it." She was trying not to cry again. She didn't cry in front of people. Not even in front of Tessa or Luca. Never. She was shaking a bit and she was biting her bottom lip to try and avoid sobbing again. She had tears over welling her eyes and a few fell from them.

"Thank you for the offer though. How about instead I buy you a drink. Ive been down right awful and you have been nothing but sweet. I apologize for that by the way. I... I just found out my boyfriend was cheating on me." She said sighing and sliding down the brick wall of the alley, carefully avoiding the lake of butter beer. She picked up the bottle and smiled as it was still half full. She sipped it and then offered the man a sip, "Im Vanessa, by the way. Vanessa Di Angelo. 7th year. Slytherin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe this (Ivan)    Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:03 am

Ivan didn't say anything for a second, but eventually he felt bad for the girl. "Nah, it's cool." he finally said. Too late now. He eyed her when she handed him some galleons. Shaking his head, Ivan returned them. He had never expected the girl to pay him, he was just trying to be nice. What he really would have wanted was some sort of thank you, such as literally saying 'Thank you, stranger, for worrying about me.' But alas, she didn't. She just handed him money, and Ivan had enough of that. "I don't need nor want money." he said, putting the galleons back in her hand. Seriously, women. Things got worse when Ivan noticed she was trying not to cry, and he didn't know what to do. She was a stranger, and clearly she was a bit on the defensive side. Had it been someone like his mother he could've easily comforted her.

Instead, Ivan turned away from her. Hedidnt know what to do, but he couldn't stand seeing anyone in pain, strangers or not. At the offer of a drink, Ivan was dubious. He didn't feel one hundred percent safe with her, but she [I]had[I] just found out her boyfriend was a cheater. That must be valid enough to go nuts for a brief moment. "I'm sorry." Ivan replied, because he didn't know her and didn't want to say the wrong thing. People were weird, they were all broken but it took the right words to be able to stitch them back together, and that was the problem - that problems could either heal or hurt. Ivan didn't want to do anything until he was one hundred percent sure he wasn't going to break her further.

He didn't take the offer on the drink, though. Partly because he still wasn't entirely sure she wasn't going to attack him. He also didn't take the half-full bottle of butterbeer because that was sort of gross. Ivan didn't share drinks with anyone, not even his family. He was more or less a germophobe in that sense. He slid down the brick wall with her, to try to empathize with her. "Ivan Samuels." he extended his hand to shake hers. He didn't add in his age, or any other personal information. Instead, he looked around. "Umm, do you want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe this (Ivan)    Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Vanessa finally looked up at him without being blinded by anger and smiled softly at what she saw. The guy was not bad to look at. Not by a long shot. He was actually quite attractive if you asked her. When he put the galleons back in her hand she looked up at him quizzically "Are you sure? I am the reason it got spilled and went to waste."

She said blushing, a light shade of pink spreading across her cheeks. She noticed him studying her kind of, as if trying to analyze her body and mind. She did not know how she felt about him doing this to her, but she did not say anything for fear of insulting him after being so mean to him already.

When he said his name, she smiled softly. "I think I have heard of you. You are a model, correct?" She was almost positive that she was right in her assumption, but she wanted to make sure. When he offered her a listening ear and asked if she wanted to talk about what had happened with Jonathan, she hesitated for a moment before nodding, "Actually that would be really nice. But I am going to need a few drinks in me first." She said walking into the pub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant believe this (Ivan)    

Back to top Go down

I cant believe this (Ivan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1