HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Deal? (Vanessa)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aleksander Krupp
Adult

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

PostSubject: Deal? (Vanessa)   Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:48 am

Alek wasn't as fond of picking out ice cream as he was of eating it. He had quite a lot of flavors he enjoyed, and even though Miranda had asked for Mint Chocolate, he wanted to take his time picking out his. Leaning over, checking every flavor and inspecting everything about it - from the nutritional values to the ingredients, Alek was torn between the Black Licorice, Honey Jalapeño, Rosewater, Peach Plum and Whiskey Prune flavors. He had never had the Whiskey Prune or Amy of the rest for that matter, but he loved the Honey Jalapeño one, even of he could never finish it, and he could tell the scooper person was getting rather annoyed at how long he was taking to choose the other flavor. Alek had walked in and asked for a bucket of Mint Chocolate for Miranda, but the real struggle was figuring out what he wanted, and he wasn't going to settle for something he was only mildly attracted to. That only happened with women, if it did. As the scooper guy placed the bucket of Miranda's ice cream on the counter and gave him a price, Alek waved him off. Flavor picking was a serious thing.

Finally, after what seemed to be seven minutes of weighing his options, he narrowed it down to Whiskey Prune and Black Licorice. "Oh, fuck this, I'm hungry." Alek muttered under his breath and pointed at the Whiskey Prune flavor. "Same bucket size of this one." he told the scooper, who he had just noticed was scrawny and with greasy black hair. As the guy went to the back to get him a giant ass bucket of Whiskey Prune, Alek waited rather impatiently by the counter, his fingers tapping on the glass. In that moment, the door to the ice cream shop swung open and Alek's eyes followed the person who had just walked in. It was Vanessa. His lips instantly curled into a smile, but greasy-hair was back with his ice cream and Alek's attention returned to the dessert. Greasy-hair gave him the price, which Alek responded to by sliding the money on the table. As the guy put the ice cream in a paper bag for him, Alek turned around to see where the girl was.

"Did your father figure out you were looking for help or something? " he asked, not genuinely curious. "You never came in." he shrugged, because Alek didn't really care. He might have cared a little that she would get killed in her search for a teacher in dark magic. Greasy-hair set the ice cream on the table and Alek grabbed it without saying thanks before turning back to Vanessa. Last time they'd spoken, Alek had offered to help her in her dark arts interest in return for...well, other forms of entertainment for him and he couldn't actually remember what Vanessa had said last time, mostly because he wasn't paying much attention.

Other:

Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Deal? (Vanessa)   Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:32 pm

Vanessa entered the ice cream shop with a craving for more sweets. She remembered the last time she ventured to the area and had exited it with a bucket full of sweet treats. She also remembered the bonus prize she had found. Aleksander Krupp. As she thought of his name, she saw him. Standing at the counter with ice cream. She smirked and nodded, ordering herself a scoop of Bubblegum blast. She loved the little bits and pieces of bubble gum hidden in the ice cream.

After the man with the greasy hair handed her her ice cream she took a seat down next to Aleksander, "I never came in because I was thinking. And now I have reached a conclusion which is why I came to find you. I have decided to accept your offer and i agree to your terms of... payment." She smirked and pushed her hair behind her ear. She had redyed her hair to her blonde and people say it brought out the blueness that was hidden in her green eyes. She licked her icecream slowly and a bit seductively to try and tease Aleksander. She looked at him as she waited for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deal? (Vanessa)   Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:14 am

Alek simply watched as Vanessa krdered her ridiculous flavor: Bubblegum Blast. That was so girly and sappy. Nevertheless, it was much better and about thirteen times more original than Miranda's boring Mint Chocolate Chip. Because Alek was standing by the counter, he watched greasy-hair hand her the ice cream, a starstruck look in the young boy's dark eyes. Chuckling, Alek thought about how out of his league Vanessa was, but refrained himself from telling the boy anything. Before he knew it, though, Vanessa had walked off to a table near him and sat down, but she was answering his previous questions.

Walking over to her, the two buckets of ice cream under his arm, he set the tubs down and looked at her. "You're probably the only one that's ever thought about it." He said, a smirk playing on his lips. "Every other one just gives in." Every other one except Miranda, but was strangely cold whenever Alek tried to get close to her, so Alek had stopped asking a long time ago. Wait a second, she had come to find him? Raising an eyebrow, Alek asked, "And how did you know I was here?" It didn't Creek him out, he just wanted to know if Vanessa had stopped by the wand shop and spoken to Miranda about it. If she had, he would have given anything to see Miranda's face when Vanessa asked for his whereabouts.

Alek wasn't sure if he found Vanessa fascinating because she was a woman or if it was because she had a strange attraction for the dark arts and was so easy to persuade. Of course he knew she was going to accept his offer. He'd asked the same thing before, and every single time - when under the same circumstances - he had gotten a positive reply. Alek was attractive, and he knew it, which gave him even the more reason to use that little fact in his favor. "Don't think of it as payment." Alek said, "In fact, let me cook you dinner first, yes?" Bringing out the charm, he wanted to make sure that she wouldn't figure out he was using her. That would ruin the mood and purpose of their agreement. "Meet me at Ollivanders later tonight?" Alek asked, his eyes quickly scanning her face for a hidden reaction.

Other:

Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Deal? (Vanessa)   Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:04 pm

Vanessa rolled her eyes as she saw the love sick look in the scoopers eyes. She could not help the laughter that escaped her lips, "OH honey. Do not even try." She smiled softly and gave him a sympathetic look, "If you had a better taste in style, maybe took a shower and did something with your super pale complexion, then maybe, and that is a bit MAYBE, I might look your way." She smiled and then turned her attention back to Alek.

She listened to him speak and smiled, "Well it is something to consider. Giving you sexual pleasure in order for you to teach me the dark arts. It is a good deal, but it is something that I needed to think about. You know, I dont sleep with just anyone." This was a true fact, Vanessa had never slept with anyone before. And she was a bit nervous, but she was ready none the less. "As for how I knew you were here, I was heading to the wand shop when I saw you."

She smiled softly when he offered to cook her dinner. It was cute, him trying to be a gentleman, "Very well then. I shall meet you tonight. I will of course need to stay the night as I wont be able to get back into the castle until tomorrow morning." She said pushing her hair back
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deal? (Vanessa)   Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:24 am

Ouch. That was uncalled for. His brow furrowing, Alek glanced at the scooper boy and for some idiotic reason a wave of guilt passed through him. As Vanessa was walking away, Alek turned to the scooper and mouthed the word "bitch" before following her. Hey, just because he had a deal with her didn't mean he would stand her mistreating his own species. "Hope you realized you just killed his self esteem. Never will he be able to approach another girl because of you." Now that he felt bad, he may just come back to give the boy a few lessons on how to hit on a girl. A girl that wasn't Vanessa, obviously. Or Miranda. If that git came after Miranda, Alek would personally make sure he could never get lucky again.

Aghhhh just the words she used sounded so wrong! It was not the place nor the time to openly discuss the terms of their agreement. They both knew perfectly well what they were talking about, and Vanessa didn't exactly have to rub it in front of the scooper boy. Without meaning to, Alek's eyes glanced to the youth, who was now retreating to the back area of the shop. Relieved, Alek's blue eyes turned to Vanessa once again. "Really?" Alek raised an eyebrow when she mentioned her lack of experience. Somehow, he didn't buy that.

She had to stay the night. Right. Smirking, Alek checked her off his list. She was definitely in. That was exactly the reason why he believed bone of that shit about her not sleeping with just anyone. Miranda could have said that to him and he would have believed it, but Vanessa? Yeah, right. "Great. You'll get to meet my-" Alek stopped himself right there. He knew what he was about to say and he was infinitely glad he had caught himself before it slipped out. Miranda and Phineas were not his family. "Roommates." Alek settled. It was weird, how the word had almost come out, so naturally and without thinking. But no, Alek's family was Rudi, his parents, and sadly, Larissa. "What's your favorite food, by the way?" he asked, picking up his Whiskey Prune and the Mint Chocolate again, getting ready to set a time with her for her first dark arts lesson and still make it in time before Miranda brought out the guillotine.

Other:

Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Deal? (Vanessa)   Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Vanessa rolled her eyes as Alek gave her a lecture on being nice to other people, "IM not a nice person, Alek. Nice is not in my forte. But fine, Ill try and be nice." She walked back over to the scooper and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She did not say anything. But when she returned to the table, she discreetly wiped her lips and gargled a bit of water. "There, better?"

She laughed when he was in a bit of shock that she was inexperienced in the arts of love making as others would say, "Yes Alek. I am not the Slytherin Whore people think of me to be. The most Ill do with a guy is make out with him with maybe a tiny bit of heavy petting, but that is about it. But of course, boys being boys, they go back to their friends and say they went all the way when they know they did not score with me."

Vanessas eyes lit up as he mentioned her meeting his roommates. THat meant she would be staying over night at his place. THat was a good sign. "IM a big fan of pasta." She said standing up, "Ill be at the wand shop in a couple of hours. I just need to pack an over night bag." She said ruffling his hair before waiting for him to stand up so they could leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deal? (Vanessa)   

Back to top Go down

Deal? (Vanessa)
Page 1 of 1