Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson one (All years)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson one (All years)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson one (All years)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson one (All years)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson one (All years)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson one (All years)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson one (All years)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson one (All years)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson one (All years)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson one (All years)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson one (All years)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson one (All years)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson one (All years)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson one (All years)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson one (All years)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson one (All years)

Go down 
+4
Sinead O'Donnell
Danny Sinclair
Jessica Kim
Tessa Di Angelo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Lesson one (All years)  Empty
PostSubject: Lesson one (All years)    Lesson one (All years)  EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:53 pm

Tessa walked into the classroom and wrote her name on the board. She wondered if she would have her little sister in her classes. She doubted so as Vanessa hated muggles and muggle studies. She wrote the subject lesson of the day on the board as well. Muggle entertainment. It surprised her how many purebloods and even halfbloods didnt know what a movie or tv show was. She had plans to change that. She put a bucket of muggle candy on her desk and set up the projector as her students began to enter, "Hello everyone. Please take a seat."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one (All years)    Lesson one (All years)  EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:26 pm

Jessica was quite familiar with muggle life since she basically did grow up as muggle she had no idea what magic is even before her 11th birthday. So this class will be super easy to pass for her. She walked into classroom and realized she was first student in there. Later came more. "Hello," she said to professor and also did take a seat middle of classroom, she didn't like to sit at front or at back. There was many many reasons. She didn't like to be asked questions always and also not miss much from class, so middle seemed best choice. She hoped this class will b good.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one (All years)    Lesson one (All years)  EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:33 pm

Danny walked in and sat down, looking around. he noticed only one other student was there and that the projection screen was down. This new professor must be doing the typical first lesson of the year, muggle entertainment. Which meant TV and movies and snacks for correct answers. Typical first day move. He leaned back in his chair and looked around, waiting for more people to show up. Maybe Saryana would walk through those doors. He could only hope so. He stared up at the cieling, trying to avoid eye contact with the professor who soon told him "Four on the floor" which meant to sit normal in his seat, so he did
Back to top Go down
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one (All years)    Lesson one (All years)  EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 5:10 pm

Sinead didn't need Muggle Studies as she was already a halfblood and knew quite well how to handle the Muggle world, but it looked good on her record to take as many classes as possible so she decided to sign up for it. The new professor was sure to bring in a new set of lessons and a new perspective, so Sinead was more or less excited about the class. Of course, she knew the class was going to be ridiculously easy for her but it seemed fair to take it as she would get to see how pure bloods saw the non-magic folk. With her book bag over one shoulder, Sinead looked at her timetable. "Her name is Angelo." she told Humphrey, but upon further reading she corrected herself. "Di Angelo. Sorry."

Humphrey wasn't listed to take the class but Sinead had practically begged him to join because she really didn't want to be alone in a class full of pure bloods because she wasn't sure how many of them were supremacists. She saw the door to the classroom and her smile grew bigger, looking back at Humphrey she grabbed his wrist and sort of pulled on him. "Come on, we don't wanna be late!" she said excitedly. Of course, they weren't late and the chances of them being late was pretty slim. Sinead was excellent at managing time, so she was always hurrying her few friends up so they could make it on time. Walking in to the classroom, she let go of Humphrey and walked over to a seat near the front, noticing Danny and an older girl as she walked to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one (All years)    Lesson one (All years)  EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 5:32 pm

Carmen wasn't really into muggle studies for sure. For some reason she still wanted to check out what this class was all about. That was reason why she tried to find her way towards this classroom, she even asked from other students where it is. She really had no clue were that classroom even might be. She hoped it would be fun and worth of her time to attend there.

She soon did found the classroom and she walked in there. Carmen saw there just a professor and few students. She smiled at all of them and took a seat in middle row once again, as always she did. When she saw the subject of the lesson she sighed. She was aware of what these things were but she wasn't really that much into these things like muggles were. She just didn't find time to spend her time such things, for her that was waste of her time. To watch something what at the end you don't even understand.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Lancaster
Third Year
Third Year
Dakota Lancaster

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one (All years)    Lesson one (All years)  EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:36 pm

Violet entered the classroom and saw Humphrey. She immediately wlaked over to him assuming they would sit together but then she saw the evil girl. Sinead. SHe looked at Humphrey with sadness in her eyes as she didnt know anyone else. Her eyes practically begged him not to abandon her again. She had been abandoned so many times by him lately and it was starting to really hurt her. She knew she was being replaced, but he didnt have to make it so blatantly obvious. She released Humphreys hand and walked over to an empty seat and sat alone, trying not to cry
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one (All years)    Lesson one (All years)  EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:36 am

There were three kinds of people who actually took muggle studies. There were the purebloods, who knew nothing about muggles and were actually interested in how they lived. They made up a very small percentage of the class. The rest were split between people who knew about muggles, but were taking the class anyway because they thought taking every single class at Hogwarts looked good in the future, and people who knew about muggles and were taking the class for an easy grade. It wasn't really much surprise that Matthew was part of the latter group. It also wasn't much of a surprise that he wasn't in a rush to get there on time. He did manage to slip into the room just before it was time to start, though, so at least he wouldn't lose points for Slytherin.

When he looked around for friends to sit with, Matthew found the people in the class mostly disappointing. There were an equal amount of people that he didn't know at all, and people that he didn't like. No Arwen or Derek, and he wasn't even sure if Ari was taking the class or not. Maybe, with any luck, some of them would show up. But for now, his choices of who to sit by were limited to that Sinead girl with the boring hair and some other girl who had clearly had somebody pee in her cheerios that morning, because she looked like she was about to cry. Sighing, Matthew opted for a seat somewhat near a Gryffindor boy who was a year below him. What was his name? Danny sounded right, but it could also easily be Darwin or something. Plopping down in his seat, Matthew glanced over at the boy and gave him a somewhat friendly grin. "Some class this is shaping out to be already, huh?" he said under his breath. Please let somebody interesting turn up. An easy grade wasn't really worth it if he had no friends to talk to while slacking off.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one (All years)    Lesson one (All years)  EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:34 pm

Vanessa walked in against her will and glared at her older sister. The two sisters made eye contact and Vanessa just took a seat next to Matthew, a fellow Slytherin. "I swear if she embarrasses me I will hex her into the next Millennium." Vanessa hissed under her breath. This was a waste of time for her. She could be over at Aleks house, but no, she was stuck in stupid muggle studies taught by her sister.

Needless to say, Vanessa was not happy. She grabbed her wand and summoned the big bowl of candy to her and grabbed a blow pop and stuck it in her mouth earning a warning glare from Tessa. Vanessa just gave her an innocent look and grabbed another blow pop and tossed it in front of Matthew and just glared at her sister as if daring her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one (All years)    Lesson one (All years)  EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:45 pm

Tessa was not all the happy to have her little sister in her class. She knew Vanessa would just cause trouble, but there was nothing could do about it now. However, when Vanessa took the candy bowl and grabbed a blow pop Tessa sighed, "Vanessa Maria Di Angelo..." She said in a warning tone which caused her sisters jaw to practically hit the floor. She then decided to start the lesson, "Alright, now that we have most of us here, I figured we would start the year off with something fun. Who can tell me what a movie is? I know for some of you this is a ridiculous question, but for some, it might be quite difficult."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one (All years)    Lesson one (All years)  EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:47 pm

Matthew looked up when someone sat down next to him - it was an older Slytherin girl. Valerie Angelico or whatever. And Valerie Angelico did not seem like a very happy camper. He raised an eyebrow when Valerie spoke to him about the professor embarrassing her, but before Matthew could ask why she would do that, the professor spoke up. Oh. Not Valerie. Vanessa. Di Angelo. Like the professor. So they were related. He wasn't really planning on saying anything to Vanessa, because he didn't know her that well aside from that she was in his house, but then she summoned the candy and gave him some. So, rethinking his opinion of her, Matthew leaned in and whispered back. "Is she your sister?" Matthew asked, not really positive how they were related. The professor looked way too young to be her mom, so sister or cousin was probably the best bet.

And then the lesson started, and Matthew actually stopped unwrapping the blow pop he'd been given when the professor asked the first question, which was apparently something fun to start out with. Was she serious? What was a movie? Matthew stared at her for a second, before finishing unwrapping his candy, honestly unsure about what to do. Because he knew the answer - because he wasn't an idiot - but wasn't really sure if he was allowed to answer the question. But, in the end, he figured he might as well, and spoke up. "It's like, a story, like a play or a book - only filmed by a camera and shown on a screen," he said, but instantly wasn't sure if the answer was acceptable. Because if anyone in this class didn't know what a movie was, how would they understand what a camera or a screen was either? Maybe this class would be easier than he thought.

Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one (All years)    Lesson one (All years)  EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 3:45 pm

Vanessa nodded slowly, Unfortunately, yes, yes she is." Vanessa said sucking on the lollipop. She scoffed as her sister began the lesson, "Really, Tessa, give us somethng hard why dont you." She said eanring a glare from her sister, "Vanessa, keep it up and I will deduct points from Slytherin." This just made Vanessa laugh and she finished her treat and blew a bubble with the gum in the center of the treat. Tessa turned to Matthew and smiled, "Correct, Mr Bennet. 5 points to Slytherin, now next question, who can tell me what movie this clip is from?" She said and put the clip on the projector screen behind her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson one (All years)    Lesson one (All years)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson one (All years)
Page 1 of 1