HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Make it a Double (Elita)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Make it a Double (Elita)   Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:37 pm

Once, Hunter had stolen just about every ounce of alcohol he drank. And it was really crazy how long ago that felt - how long ago it was. How long ago everything was. He was just going into fifth year when everything happened. That was over three years ago. Three years since he lost his brother. Three years since he'd become someone entirely different. And he could still remember it - being that angry. Being that desperate, and destroyed, and afraid. Not even seeing the point of life - yet, here he was, living. Living for his family. For Ariel. For Jack. And, maybe most importantly - finally - for himself. And unfortunately, he was also buying all of his alcohol now instead of stealing it. And since he had an apartment to pay for, he had to be particularly careful not to go entirely broke.

That was why he'd made his way to the Hog's Head - not the Three Broomsticks - for a drink after finishing up his business in Hogsmeade. Because the Hog's Head tended to charge less and pour more, which was exactly what suited Hunter's budget at the moment. He made his way inside, not having to push past any particularly large crowds, because the pub was pretty empty, and took a seat at a bar stool at the far end. "I'll just have a firewhiskey," Hunter said to the barkeep. "And make it a double," he added, sliding an extra few sickles across the counter top. It wasn't like Hunter really needed a double because of some terrible life crisis or anything - it was just much cheaper to get a double than to pay for two individual drinks. If living on his own had taught Hunter anything, it was how to save money anywhere he could. Although, it would save him a shit ton of money to just swipe a bottle or two and leave. But despite being a particularly good thief, he'd only stolen in school because he wasn't old enough to purchase alcohol the proper way. And now he could.

He raised the glass, taking a swig, and finally took a moment to look around the room. Not that there was much to look at - there weren't many people there. Though, if Hunter were going to a pub for the company, he would've gone somewhere busier. But, surprisingly, he actually did catch sight of a familiar face in the far corner of the room, sitting at a table. And since it was strange enough that he'd run into someone he knew on such a dead evening in such a dead bar, Hunter figured he might as well go say hello. And he may as well take her a drink, because he was in a good mood and the drinks were incredibly cheap. So, he crossed the bar and helped himself to the seat across from her, not bothering to ask. "Elita Vega," he said with a grin, pushing the extra drink across the table to her. "You don't mind, do you? I mean, it's pretty packed in here, there wasn't room anywhere else," he joked, looking around the empty bar.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Make it a Double (Elita)   Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:27 pm

With Elita breastfeeding, it wasn't often that she got time to herself away from Lucas, not that she really wanted to anyways. However tonight, Ryland had offered to keep Lucas for the night and she had some breast milk stored in the fridge for him so she didn't object. She had called up Lucy and Ella and asked if they were available, but neither were. Though, by this point, the girl was used to it. Lucy has a job in the ministry as did Ella, but Ella was also a single mother and had to take Emma everywhere she went. Since she would be going out alone tonight, she chose a destination that guaranteed her safety. At one point, the girl was never safe, constantly worried her grandmother would hurt her or she'd hurt herself.

In her seventh year, Elita faced a great monster - depression. Everyone she had know: Lucy, Ella, her mother and Andrew, Wade, had long since graduated and she was faced with the cold , hard reality of being alone and learning just how horrible the real world was. Sure, she wasn't out in it yet, but she was close enough, or so she thought. That year, the girl began to isolate herself and drink. She began destructive habits that should have never been experienced and she began to sleep around. She failed her NEWTs and was forced to repeat her seventh year. During her seventh year repeat - eight year? - she found herself pregnant. Upon falling pregnant by a guy that could've been twins with Ryland, Ryland met up with her and found out. Their agreement was discussed and thus Lucas was named as a Malfoy and named after Phoenix who'd taken Ryland in. Despite Ryland not being Lucas' real father, no one except for Elita and Ryland would ever be told or ever even guess for the boy looked far too much like him.

As the girl walked, there was no destination in her mind. Her long hair flowed behind her, caressing her shoulders, her shirt a light colour against the night sky and her shorts blending in to the dark. After giving birth, her body shockingly, bounced back to her natural size. Her hair had become a bit more brittle, but a few weeks later, she found it to be more healthy and glossy. Her guess was it had been from the prenatals she had to continue to use while breastfeeding Lucas. Entering the dusty bar, she found herself making her way to a corner table, away from everyone. She had order a virgin cocktail and rested her elbows on the table, staring out of the window. The girl had no clue what to do with herself now that she had some time alone, she was absolutely stumped. When someone set down something on her table, she looked up expecting to see her waitress. However, the boy was one she'd recognised from her depression era, Hunter VanDerberg. Taking the drink she'd been offered, she swirled a stirrer in it before taking a small sip, the strength of the Firewhiskey burning her throat. She'd remembered it vividly from the night in the Astronomy tower with him. "Malfoy," the girl said, a slight smile coming to her lips. Her blue eyes scanned the bar before settling on him once more, "Be my guest." The girl motioned to the once empty seat that he had already helped himself to.

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Make it a Double (Elita)   Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:50 am

Oh, right. Hunter had forgotten that Elita had gotten herself knocked up in school - though, really, didn't everyone? Hunter was pretty sure he'd been too busy worrying about Agnes' pregnancy - and particularly the possibility that he was responsible for it - to notice anyone else's. But thankfully, as it turned out, Hunter hadn't been the only one Agnes was sleeping with, and she'd assured him that it couldn't be his. And it wasn't like he and Elita had been friends. Not really. But still, when Elita corrected him with Malfoy, Hunter raised an eyebrow at her in surprise. "Malfoy," he repeated, the first name coming to mind being Lucy. Which made no sense, and it took him a minute to realize that she was obviously talking about another Malfoy. And most likely a male one. "Which one?" he asked, not bothering to try to guess. He didn't care all that much, and he hadn't known that Elita had talked to any of them, aside from Lucy. In any case, at least she had help with her kid, unlike Agnes, who had to do it all herself.

Taking another drink of firewhiskey, Hunter leaned back in his chair some to get comfortable. "How old is your kid now, anyway?" he asked, though again, he didn't particularly care. It was almost frustrating actually, to have to have such adult-like conversations with other adults. He was eighteen, and seriously didn't think that it was necessary to have to grow up quite that fast. Though, growing up was a relative term. In some ways, Hunter had grown up faster than anyone else he knew when Jack had died. He was more mature than half of the people he knew - he understood the world. How cruel it could be. People were naive, but Hunter wasn't. He was prepared - hardened even - but that didn't mean that he had to run off and get married, did it? He really didn't understand what the rush was. He could be mature and understand the world, and know all about hurt and love and all that shit, but still play quidditch and hook up with a random girl now and then and get absolutely wasted whenever he felt like it. He could do both. There was no need to settle down just because he'd graduated.

"So, what's Elita Malfoy up to now, anyway?" he asked. "Other than having a child and being a Malfoy - which, you look good for just having a kid, by the way," he added, a little surprised that the girl across from him was still as tiny as she had been in school. "And I mean that in the least creepy way possible," he said with a laugh, shooting her a grin. "But really, how's life?"

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Make it a Double (Elita)   Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:30 am

When Elita had went through her depression, she gained a bad reputation. She was whispered about and called names, however, it became even worse once her stomach had begun to grow and expand, showing that life was forming within her. However, the girl didn't care, in fact, that life was the very reason she got better. It was the reason for her current happiness. When the girl had met Hunter, she had just found out about the parasitic leech she'd be growing for the next nine months. She had no clue how much she'd come to love the child and resent not wanting him at first. She also had no clue that out of all the people at Hogwarts, that Hunter would be one of the only guys that didn't see her as a slut, but more so as a broken girl. Despite them being merely acquaintances, if they could even be called that, Elita felt like Hunter had stuck by her side, though that wasn't true because they'd rarely ever spoken. When he repeated her surname, he wasn't sure whether he was surprised or puzzled until he asked a simple question which could be answered with a simple answer. "Ryland." Her lips parted ever so slightly, allowing the name to curl out from them.

She hadn't drunk as much as he had already and she probably wouldn't, but just to be polite, she took another minuscule sip of her firewhiskey, the burning sensation slithering it's way down her esophagus. Since having Lucas, the girl really lost her taste for alcohol. In fact, her last drinking session had been when her and Hunter spent the night in the Astronomy Tower, the sad little souls they were. At the mention of Lucas, Elita smirked. "He's nearing two," she said, a bit too proudly. She wasn't sure whether he was asking to be polite or whether he was actually interested, but she wouldn't miss a chance to say something about her pride and joy.

The boy across the table from her was not the same Hunter she had met. This Hunter was much older and he had a lot more life in his eyes, he didn't look sad like before. In fact, she thought he looked great. Chuckling at his compliment, she thanked him. "It's really going well," she smiled. "I'm teaching at Hogwarts, Divination but before, I taught at Beauxbaxtons." She then went on to tell him about her move back home to France where Ryland and her raised Lucas for his first almost two years before moving back. "What are you doing with your life?" She didn't ask to be polite, in fact, the girl was actually a bit interested to hear what he'd decided to do with his own life. She wondered just how much better it had gotten for him because for her, it had gotten a lot better. A few years ago, she could never imagine being a professor or a mom or even a wife, she couldn't imagine living to even see graduation. The girl truly did not ever think life could become quite so perfect.

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Make it a Double (Elita)   Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:37 pm

When Hunter had met Elita, back in his fifth year of school, he hadn’t been sure exactly what to think about her. He knew of her before then, of course – being on the more popular end of Hogwarts life meant that you knew everything about everyone. Or, at least you thought you did. But when Hunter truly met Elita, he came to realize that the things people were saying about her – the simply weren’t true. Or, maybe they were true, but nobody cared about the context of them. When Jack had died, Hunter had spent half of his nights in the astronomy tower with a bottle of firewhiskey, and the other half in his dormitory with Agnes Beaumont. Elita’s trip to the Astronomy Tower had just happened to coincide with his own. And at the time, Hunter couldn’t see what was so bad about her life – not in comparison to his. Which wasn’t really fair, but he’d been hardened greatly through his brother’s loss. And, even now, Hunter knew he hadn’t really kicked the habit entirely. Sympathy was something that he very rarely felt, and even more rarely expressed. Life could be much worse than people realized.

But still, even back then, he understood. Maybe not her reasons, but the rumors about her – her coping method – that Hunter had understood. And he couldn’t judge her – not when he’d spent months distracting himself in the exact same ways. The only difference was that less people seemed to know about it – or people simply liked him more so they were less likely to talk about him. Or, maybe, they were afraid of getting punched in the face if they did, considering his tendency toward violence when he was upset. But it wasn’t the point. The point was that if Elita had done all the things people said she did, he could entirely understand why. It was easier. It was distracting. And no matter what anybody said – to some extent, it helped.

Hunter watched her now as she answered him, and simply nodded at her response, but allowed a half-grin to turn up the corner of his mouth. ”Definitely the better choice,” he replied. ”Ryland’s always seemed like a good guy.” And a werewolf, but Hunter wasn’t one to judge anybody when it came to things out of their control. So he turned into a giant furry rage monster once a month – it could be worse. He wasn’t sure if Elita knew that that he was aware of Ryland’s condition, though, so he kept quiet about it. Instead, he took a different route. ”He pretty much saved my life when I was a first year – I fell into the trick staircase. If it weren’t for him, I might have been stuck for days. I could have starved to death, you know,” he joked, laughing. She also seemed particularly proud to talk about her son, but Hunter wasn’t exactly all that interested in the subject. It was nothing personal – he just didn’t do babies. So, instead of responding again, or inquiring more, he just inclined his head toward her glass of firewhiskey. ”You don’t have to drink it, you know,” he said, entirely unoffended – it would save him money after all, if she didn’t want it. He wouldn’t have to pay for his next round.

”Oh, so that’s why you’re in the area,” he replied when she said she was teaching at Hogwarts. Hunter couldn’t help but admit to himself that he was a bit jealous of her – the girl sitting across from him got to be in Hogwarts every single day – got to see all of Hunter’s friends every single day. ”My sister’s taking your class, then,” he told her. ”And Ariel Wilde – you’d probably only know her as Darcy’s sister, I guess.” Even though Ariel was far more than just Darcy’s sister. But Elita was in Darcy’s year, wasn’t she? Or close to it, at least. ”Well, I just started renting a flat in London, and I’m working as an auror now,” Hunter replied. ”Or, I’m training to work as one at least. Which means I have almost no free time, but I like it so far. I see your sister at the ministry, but I don’t think she really knows who I am,” he said with a grin.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Make it a Double (Elita)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:26 pm

Elita's eyes found themselves trailing across Hunter; his shoulders, shaping the muscles that fought against his shirt. Hunter had been among the guys she'd slept with during Hogwarts. While he had been extremely masculine then, e was more so even now, and if he ever decided to work at the Ministry, the Auror training would do him even better. She smiled. Hunter had been the last guy she slept with before marrying Ryland, and she had no worries that Lucas was his kid because she had already been pregnant when they slept together. Despite being married and wanting to remain faithful to Ryland, Elita believed that if given the chance the be with Hunter again, there'd be a war inside her head on whether or not to take it. Her body said yes, but her heart said no. She found herself needing a distraction and quickly looked to the Firewhiskey before her as she brought the glass to her lips and sipped, it brought the type of distraction she needed. The warm, burn of alcohol rushing down to where ever it went. Though her distraction was short-lived as she thought of the troubles she could get herself into from drinking to much.

"He's pretty great," she concurred. "Though, he was the only one I felt comfortable being with anyway since Lucy is my best friend and Ella has been crushing on Wade since they were eleven." To her, it didn't seem right to have dated Wade because of Ella, though the boy would have never felt feelings besides those of friendship to either of the girls anyways and Lucy was out of the picture because Elita was pretty sure the girl was straight, after all, she had a boyfriend. Which you take out those two, you're left with Ryland, though it didn't bother Elita as she'd crushed on the boy for years prior to their relationship. When Hunter began telling Elita the story of Ryland saving him, she laughed and shook her head. "I bet that was a sight to see." She couldn't imagine the boy trapped in a staircase, though she didn't believe he'd ever starve to death as there were plenty of people who took that way as their everyday path. Elita looked to Hunter and wished that she would've had the chance to meet him earlier, before tragedy had struck. The boy seemed like he would have been a great friend. "I just haven't drank since that night in the Astronomy Tower," the girl replied, her eyes focusing on his as she gave him a soft smile.

The girl nodded, "Though I'm thinking of getting a job in the Ministry, but I'm not sure which part. The Auror doesn't really fit me, that's for sure." The girl found herself giving him a little chuckle. She loved Hogwarts, but Divination was shit, if anything, she wanted to teach Care of Magical Creatures but the position was taken, meaning she'd go to the Ministry. "Oh, that's cool, I'll make sure to keep an eye out for them," the girl replied, suddenly feeling weird as she was only two to three years older than some of her students. She didn't know whether they'd think of her successful at a young age or not. Elita smiled at the mention of his job. "It's so worth it, the training is long, but you get a great body out of it," Elita laughed, remembering how long it took her sister to become a full Auror. "Yeah she's an Auror too and probably not, maybe you should introduce yourself, she's single," the girl couldn't help but joke with him now as he'd been joking all night. Secretly, even if they did get along well, Elita would never let Ella be with him because it'd be weird for them to both have slept with him or whatever.

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Make it a Double (Elita)   Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:18 pm

To be honest, Hunter wasn't sure how he'd left Hogwarts without a terrible reputation following him. He'd pretty much done everything in school that a decent person abstained from by the time he was sixteen. He drank - heavily - without even bothering to hide it. He most definitely wasn't the nicest person to be around - quite the opposite, unless he was around his particularly close friends. And he had no problem hooking up with nearly anyone that instigated it. And, even now, he still possessed those qualities, although he had a much more appropriate level of control over them than he used to. But really, he wasn't sure how Elita had left with such a bad reputation and he'd managed to escape Hogwarts entirely unscathed. But, though it shouldn't, Hunter supposed it came down to popularity in the end. Elita may have hooked up with a lot of guys, but Hunter was the guy that everyone wanted to to say they'd hooked up with, which meant he got off free - which was completely ridiculous because he wasn't exactly selective. In reality, the girls he'd actually dated were the few he hadn't gone far with. Seren, Aoife - and of course his close friends - and he knew it was because he'd respected them too much.

But the truth was, Hunter had been involved with enough girls that it hardly phased him to bump into one of them now. If that was something he was afraid of, leaving his apartment would be difficult. He just listened to Elita talk about Ryland with a half grin, glad to know that she had someone decent in her life. "I wasn't seriously implying that you'd gotten with Lucy, you know," he cut her off, laughing. "Though, I mean, if that's your lifestyle choice, believe me I'm not complaining," he added, shrugging. "But I think she would have told me - I'm friends with her, too - I see her every day at work." Hunter hadn't really known Wade at all - he did know that Wade was with the Reapers. Lucy had revealed that much at one of their meetings. He snorted in amusement at Elita's next statement, not uncomfortable at all with the mention of the time they'd hooked up. "Well, what are you waiting for, then?" he asked, grinning. "I mean, you aren't pregnant anymore. There's nothing stopping you." Because apparently pregnant women couldn't drink. Hunter had learned that from Agnes. He'd also learned from Agnes that pregnant women desired obnoxious things in the middle of the night and would wake him up and make him go get them food.

"Agnes works as a welcome witch, if you're looking for something easy," he told her. He didn't know if she knew who Agnes was, but it didn't matter. "She just stands there and greets people. She even brings Morgan - her son - when she has nobody to watch him." Morgan made Hunter uncomfortable because Hunter hated babies. But he was a package deal with Agnes, so he had to put up with the kid sometimes. "Don't go into law, the people in that department are gits." Hunter laughed when she mentioned the positive aspects of training. "I see you have your priorities right," he said, grinning. But he raised an eyebrow when she mentioned her sister being single. "She's a bit old for me, don't you think?" he replied, though his tone was joking. "And besides, I've seen her in action at work - I don't think I'd want to piss her off." And she had a child, which instantly counted her out - though, Hunter didn't say that to Elita, because she also had a child, and he wasn't sure if it was completely rude to say.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Make it a Double (Elita)   Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:19 pm

Before Hunter was even popular, if there was such a thing, Elita knew about him. Her younger cousin, Aislinn was in his year and she had the biggest crush on him which resulted in constant chatter about him. To this day, Elita believed that the girl still liked him and had she known that Elita slept with him, things between them would not be well. Though what the girl didn't know couldn't hurt her, right? Throughout the years, Elita and even Ella had dealt with listening to Aislinn's midnight ramblings of how hot Hunter was and what she thought it'd feel like to kiss him and even go farther. Despite the fact that the girls weren't interested, they let her talk. Secretly, they felt bad for her, mostly because she was raised by their grandmother and she carried the Umbridge surname. Another reason they listened was because she was the only other family member they knew of and even thought she was their cousin, she'd grown to become their sister, however all three of them agreed that Aislinn looked the best. It'd been a while since Elita had been able to hang out with her cousin and now that she thought of their memories, she found it impossible to get the preppy blonde out of her head.

The last time she had heard from the girl, she was living in a penthouse with a 23 year old guy. Elita trusted that she had good judgement even as an eighteen year old, but she still was a bit iffy on the subject. Elita chuckled at Hunter's response, "That is most definitely not my lifestyle choice." She found herself giving him a slight wink. If she was like that then she obviously wouldn't have slept with him, drunk or not. Once again, she smiled at him, glad to hear that he still spoke with Lucy. "I see her occasionally," the girl said, "work seems to consume a lot of her time but every once and a while she'll invite my sister and I and the babies along." The girl thought about their last visit with Lucy and Lucas' reaction to seeing her. Elita was still unsure of what she thought of Lucas, but now that she knew he wasn't biologically Ryland's, she wasn't so upset with her anymore. "I'm not sure," she chuckled, shrugging towards him. Despite her not being pregnant anymore, there was still something stopping her. From just the few sips she'd already taken, she'd have to only feed Lucas from the milk she already had stored away and hope that she wouldn't run out within the next few days while the alcohol left her system. She was sure she would, as Lucas could drink juice now and eat regular food. He really only took the milk at night as he was going to bed. Shrugging once more, she lifted the glass to her lips and took a bigger swig, knowing a few drinks couldn't hurt anything, as long as she didn't go anywhere alone with hunky Hunter.

She nodded, "That's cool." She had to think about who Agnes was and then it hit her. She was the girl who thought Ryland was cute in Elita's last year. She too, was pregnant at Hogwarts. She wondered what it was like to bring a baby to the Ministry, but then she remembered that Ella did it all the time because she was a single mother. Elita suddenly found herself laughing, "I didn't plan on it." Law was definitely not for her, neither was anything physical. "I'm thinking of Magizoology and she's not that much older than you. Only by three years." The girl flashed her teeth, chuckling at his statement. "She's a tough one, I wouldn't cross her and that's saying something," the girl said. Had Ella been this strong when the girls fought when they were younger and Elita would be permanently injured or dead. "Hey, do you remember my cousin Aislinn Umbridge, average height, long blonde hair, ice blue eyes like mine, really pretty?"

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Make it a Double (Elita)   Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:35 pm

Elita seemed to be thinking about something, and Hunter didn't interrupt her. Instead, he lifted his glass to take another sip of his firewhiskey and watched her expression change slightly. But in the end, she just continued their conversation, so what she had been thinking about didn't seem to be all that important. Hunter couldn't help but grin, though, at Elita's response. "Well... that's a shame, then," Hunter joked, laughing. "Though, you shouldn't be so adverse to different ways of life - I mean, you never know - and I'd bet Ryland wouldn't even be offended," he added, still grinning widely. "I know I wouldn't be if I were him." Because Hunter was a man after all. What else was he supposed to think? Though, the closest he'd gotten to anything like that was the time that he'd put that love potion in Aoife's drink in fourth year, making her fall in love with Seren. He snorted just thinking about it - fourth year had been a good year. The last good year, as it turned out.

"She is busy at work," Hunter agreed. "Everyone is. Me especially, because I have to go home and study for my evaluation every night afterwards. Which means I'm never off the clock," he told her, and he was sure he hadn't entirely managed to hide the slight exasperation in his voice. Truthfully, there was more than one occasion that Hunter had considered quitting, just to be able to have some of his life back. But he always talked himself out of it, mostly by reminding himself of the reason he'd pursued being an auror in the first place. "It's worth it though," he said out loud, more in response to his own thoughts than to continue what he was saying to Elita. "Or, at least it will be. Eventually." Then, returning to their original topic, he continued. "Lucy's one of the Auror's in charge of my training, anyway, so at least there's that. She isn't very tough on me," he said with a grin. "She tries to act like she is though, of course."

Hunter raised an eyebrow as Elita took a larger drink from her glass of firewhiskey. "Hey, you don't have to, you know. I really don't mind," he said, not wanting to feel like he pressured a grown woman with a husband and a child into getting absolutely wasted. She could if she wanted to, though, of course, he wouldn't stop her either. "And I think I'm young enough that three years is still a pretty big leap," He told Elita, shaking his head. "But Magizoology, huh? I wouldn't have guessed - though, I wouldn't have guessed you as a divination professor either, so what do I know?" The answer was that Hunter knew nothing - or, nothing important about Elita at least. Nothing that would give him any kind of inkling about what she might have wanted to do with her life. Though, even those who knew Hunter probably wouldn't have guessed that he would end up trying to be an Auror.

Then, the conversation made a slightly irrelevant turn. Leaning back in his chair, Hunter nodded. "Yeah, of course," he replied, not really sure where this was going. "She was in my year - pretty shy though, we didn't talk too much."

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Make it a Double (Elita)   Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:52 am

Elita cracked a smile, "I'm not adverse" she replied, "it's just not how I wish to live my life." In all truth and honesty, the girl had no problem with gay people, in fact, she secretly thought that there was a possibility that everyone had a little gay in them, though she wouldn't tell Hunter that. She thought other girls were pretty, like Lucy, but it didn't mean she wanted to fuck them. She shook her head, "I would hope that Ryland would be offended by the fact that it would mean I was cheating on him." She was a bit shocked at Hunter's statement, now quit understand what he was trying to get across. "Do you think lesbians are hot or something?" She found herself chuckling a bit, and then she noticed his snort and figured he was probably thinking about something. She had started to ask him what was so funny, but she decided not to.

"Tell her to get unbusy," the girl joked, knowing that it was impossible. "I understand, my sister's an Auror,remember?" Hearing about Hunter being especially busy due to his evaluation made her frown a bit. "Man, how tiring it must be to never get off the clock," she sympathized for him. She figured he was becoming an Auror because of what happened to his brother, but she wasn't sure and she definitely did not want to bring it up. Instead she nodded at his remark of it being worth it. "I'd offer to give you a massage sometime, but it seems you don't have time," she gave him a smirk. "But it's pretty cool that Lucy is one of you trainers." Elita didn't know that Lucy was able to train Aurors and suddenly, the girl found herself wondering whether or not Ella was able to train Aurors.

"I know," she replied, not drinking it because it was from him but drinking it for herself. She drunk it because it was her night out which entitled her to do whatever the fuck she pleased. For one night, she wasn't a mother. For one night she wasn't a wife and for one night she wasn't a professor. She'd take advantage of anything and everything this night threw at her. "I suppose it is," she said shrugging. She really didn't care for him to be with Ella or Aislinn once again because she had been with him before and it'd be weird. She nodded, "My mother was the Care of Magical Creatures professor and I do love animals." The girl had turned out to be much like Selene who had raised her for the past 10 years. "I'm also a Seer," she admitted. It was something she'd never told anyone except her family but now, it was practically out in the open.

Elita asked, "Then man do I have some stories to tell you, if you're up for them?" She raised an eyebrow, a smirk on her face.

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Make it a Double (Elita)   Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Hunter raised an eyebrow at Elita when she said that Ryland would be offended. ”I don’t know if I’d consider that cheating,” Hunter replied instantly, though he did stop afterward for a moment to actually think about it. If he were still dating Aoife, and he found out that she’d hooked up with another girl – okay, well, maybe that was a bad example, because Aoife hardly even let Hunter touch her while they were dating. Okay, if he were still dating Seren and he’d found out – ”Nope, definitely wouldn’t consider it cheating,” he finally decided, shaking his head. ”I mean, if someone cheated on me with another man, that’s one thing. But with a girl – I mean, some things are just not worth fighting about, and that’s definitely one of them.” Her question was incredibly unnecessary. In truth, he wasn’t really all that into it, but he was still a man. ”Most men do, to some extent” Hunter answered, shrugging.

Hunter wished it was that easy. That he could just get unbusy. But at the moment it felt like he’d never have free time again, even though he knew he would have some when his training had finished. ”It’s a little tiring, yeah, but mostly just a pain in the ass.” A massage. ”Speaking of things that your husband might get upset about,” he pointed out, lifting his glass to his lips. ”Between that and the lesbian thing, which one do you think would upset him more?” If she thought any differently, she probably needed to sit down and have a serious discussion with her husband or some shit. ”Anyway, any free time I do have, I try to use to visit Ariel, but so far it hasn’t been working out so well. I’ve seen her once since term started.” Which was disappointing for both of them.

Alright then, she could drink what she wanted. ”All girls love animals,” Hunter replied, rolling his eyes. ”My sisters used to name the pigs on our farm, and then cry when we turned them into bacon. It’s built into the X Chromosome.” Hunter liked animals, too, but not enough to be a vegetarian, or to want to be around them all the time. His dog, Rex, had come to London to live with him, and that was really all he needed. But when Elita said that she was also a seer, Hunter glanced over at her in surprise. ”I didn’t know that,” he replied. ”But since you mentioned it, mind telling me if I’m ever going to learn how to do a proper chameleon charm, or if I’m doomed to fail my aptitude test when the time comes? It would be nice to know if I should just give up now.” Hunter had a grin on his face as he spoke, knowing that Seeing didn’t really work that way.

She had stories to tell him about Aislinn. Still having no idea what she was talking about, Hunter shrugged and nodded. ”I’m always up for a good story.”

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Make it a Double (Elita)   Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Of course he wouldn't consider it cheating, Elita thought, in fact, the idea of his girlfriend (assuming he had one) being with another girl probably turned him on. "Not a chance I'd take, " the girl settled for. There was no way she'd argue with Hunter in a bar over what was considered cheating and what wasn't because it was obvious, their viewpoints would clash. She could see his point however with a girl being with another man at the same time and honestly it did seem a bit worse but to her, another girl was considered cheating as well. Elita shrugged, wondering if Ryland could be classified as most men. And honestly, she sort of didn't want to know. What Ryland enjoyed or did on his own free time was none of her business.

Elita sort of felt bad that Hunter and Lucy and Ella were so busy, but at the same time, they chose the job and did it to themselves so she shouldn't feel too bad for them. Elita noddd, pretending to understand what Hunter meant, because frankly, she was never that busy so she just couldn't understand. Sure she was a mother and a Professor, but that was almost nothing compared to being a part of the Ministry. "Yeah, probably, definitely the massage thing," she said, shrugging her shoulders a bit. "That's cool," Elita added, not really knowing who Ariel was, but she assumed it was his girlfriend and by the sounds of it, she was maybe still in Hogwarts? In which case, Elita was kind of happy for Hunter but a bit saddened for him not to be able to see her often.

"Well yeah, what's not to love about animals?" Elita asked, trying to think of someone she knew who didn't love animals and completely failing. Elita frowned a bit at the thought of turning pigs into bacon. It just seemed like a horrible thing to do and personally, she could never imagine owning a farm and killing innocent animals. The surprise that came with telling Hunter she was a seer made her chuckle a bit. "Not a lot of people did," she replied, "it's not something I typically go parading around." She laughed at his response, "I wish Seeing worked like that, but I'm sure you'll do perfectly fine," she added, "and whatever you do, don't give up." She gave him a smile of encouragement, knowing that he wouldn't give up anyways, but feeling like he needed it.

Elita smirked, glad that Hunter was up for a story. "That child had like the biggest infatuation with you, like literally you were all she talked about since her first year." She felt bad for outing Aislinn, but that's what cousins were for right?

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Make it a Double (Elita)   Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:27 pm

"Nothing," Hunter replied, shrugging. "Animals are great. My dog is cooler than half my friends - but I'd also prefer a steak to a cow," he added upon seeing the look on Elita's face when he mentioned turning pigs into bacon. "What, don't tell me you're a vegetarian, too," Hunter said, raising an eyebrow. Maybe it wasn't right to so openly disagree with vegetarianism, but since both his sisters were vegetarians, he felt as though he was plenty entitled to. "If you're not, you know, your food comes from somewhere. Otherwise, we'd all be vegetarians." Which would be the worst kind of life. Hunter literally couldn't imagine a life without bacon, or steak - what would he even eat? His sisters had all kind of shit that was supposed to resemble meat, but Hunter had tried it before and it was terrible.

He'd known of course, that seeing wasn't that simple, but that didn't stop his sarcastic reply. "I don't really see what good it is, then." Because that meant, what? That you only got to see random things that you had no control over? Like, the world could be ending the next day, and instead of seeing that you might see someone slipping on water and falling on their ass? Seemed a bit useless, really, unless you just happened to be lucky enough to see the really important things. And Divination had always seemed a little flaky anyway - why have a subject that can only really be accomplished by someone with some innate, rare power that ninety nine percent of the student body would likely not have? But again, he kept his thoughts to himself, because it would probably be rude to say them out loud. Not that Hunter minded seeming rude, but it was getting late and he'd probably have to be going soon. No sense getting into a debate this late into the evening. "I mean, do you like being a seer?" Hunter asked her. "I wouldn't, I don't think." Because seeing the future didn't change it, and Hunter was sure it would be far worse to live days or months or years with the anxiety of some distant event, than to not know of it at all.

"I don't plan on giving up - though I still haven't completely ruled out the possibility of failing." Because it was actually a very real possibility, if he didn't get his transfiguration shit together. "And honestly, I'm not really used to studying this much - I didn't give a shit for my first four years at Hogwarts, and for my last three, I only gave half a shit and I passed most things with decent marks. But this is different." Hunter raised an eyebrow at Elita's revelation about Aislinn, the corner of his mouth turning up into a half-grin. "Really? Well, that's news to me," he told her - and it was, because he and Aislinn had hardly talked when she was at Hogwarts. Though, it would be a lie to say that he was completely surprised. "I never realized - she should've been a bit louder about it," Hunter added with a shrug. Because, had he known at the time, he wouldn't really have given it much of a second thought. "What's she up to now, anyway?"

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Make it a Double (Elita)   Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Elita smirked when he said his dog was cooler than half his friends. Some days, she agreed and would much rather talk to an animal over a person, or Lucas. Lucas was easy to talk to also but maybe it's because he was only nearing two years old so he really only babbled most of the time. The girl shrugged, she wasn't a vegetarian for the animals, she was a vegetarian because meat was disgusting. Okay, well maybe not even completely vegetarian. She ate vegetables and fruit since she was young and for the most part neither her or Ella ate meat except for the occasional chicken nugget or something processed in that fashion.Could that even be considered meat? She didn't know nor did she care. "I eat chicken," the girl replied, "but I don't like to think about how they got the chicken and made it." She knew they performed procedures as humane as possible, but still the thought of killing an innocent animal was more than Elita could bare.

She shrugged because she, for the most part, had the same viewpoint. After all, if she didn't why else would she have told him earlier that Divination was a piece of shit? She was sort of sick of having the ability to be honest. She saw most things that directly influenced her family but even so sometimes she was surprised like with all the shit between Addie and Ella. Perhaps had she saw herself getting Crucio'd she could have warned someone and maybe her and Aylee would have never had the tormenting that happened that night but her Seeing only showed her Ella turning. In fact, she didn't even know Ella wouldn't last. She could have been spared a lot of heartache had her Seeing worked the way most people thought it should work."No," she shook her head. It was weird to finally admit it out loud, weird in a relieving sort of way. It was this huge secret she'd been keeping since she was nine years old and now, someone outside the Vega-Greco family finally knew and she couldn't be more relieved. "I think it's complete shit. I didn't ask for it, I don't want it. It's a burden," the girl finally ended, shrugging as her face remained emotionless. It'd been a while since she exercised the Seeing part of her and she knew she needed to for the sake of making it stronger, especially if the Wizarding world ever was under attack again, however she didn't want to. She didn't want to be a tool, an asset, she wanted to be normal. Some days, she even wished she were a Muggle. At least maybe then she'd have her parents back.

"Good," she nodded her head, giving him a slight smile. Because giving up was not an option. Not for her or Hunter or anyone else. Elita understood the whole not studying thing because the year Ella left was her hardest year yet. It was the year that she didn't do shit just like after when Ella and Lucy graduated and she met Hunter. Elita shrugged once more, "She's shy." It was the truth and anyone who knew Aislinn knew that. Aislinn was incredibly shy but once you got her to open up, she was an amazing friend, talkative, but amazing. "Last I heard she was living in a flat in Upper London teaching painting classes," Elita hadn't atually talked to the girl in quite a while. Taking a final sip of her drink, she turned to Hunter. "It's getting late, I should be going," she smiled, "it was nice chatting, we should do it again." She gave him one more smile before standing up and tossing some money on the table as a tip to her waiter. Giving him a little wave, she strutted out the little restaurant, back to the home where her family would be awaiting her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make it a Double (Elita)   

Back to top Go down

Make it a Double (Elita)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1