HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Visiting You [Ariel] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Visiting You [Ariel] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Visiting You [Ariel] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Visiting You [Ariel] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Visiting You [Ariel] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Visiting You [Ariel] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Visiting You [Ariel] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Visiting You [Ariel] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Visiting You [Ariel] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Visiting You [Ariel] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Visiting You [Ariel] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Visiting You [Ariel] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Visiting You [Ariel] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Visiting You [Ariel] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Visiting You [Ariel] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Visiting You [Ariel]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

Visiting You [Ariel] Empty
PostSubject: Visiting You [Ariel]   Visiting You [Ariel] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:51 pm

Darcy had only just seen her sister off to Hogwarts for her sixth year, and Darcy already missed her. Work sent Darcy off to different parts of the world, which was pretty interesting, and she enjoyed the travel that came with her job. However, it didn't feel like this was what she wanted to do for the rest of her life. So she was still checking out jobs under the desk. But now she had the weekend off, and seeing as it was the 23rd of September, why not go to Hogsmeade?

So when Darcy left work that Friday at 5 pm, she quickly got back home and packed a few stuff down. She was sure Ariel would be happy to see her sister, but she wanted it to be a surprise. And knowing that Ariel worked most weekends, it wouldn't be hard to catch her at Zonko's. So the moment Darcy had her bag ready, she disapparated on the spot and -after that highly uncomfortable move- Darcy found herself standing nearby Dervish and Banges. Chills ran down her arm, remembering that this was close to where the professors had been murdered. What if Ariel had been there? Darcy couldn't even think about it without wanting to hurt something.

Shaking the nasty feeling off, she walked towards the Three Broomsticks, to get herself a room. It was a tiresome business, the inn was filled with way too many students, and as much as she might miss some people, others she would rather want to avoid and tried to not be seen much, this being a hard feat, due to her lineage. She got a room fairly easily, though, and soon left the inn. She could see Zonko's.

Walking in through the doors, Darcy looked around and saw a blonde girl reaching for something a bit high up for a student who had to be a third year. Darcy quickly walked out of sight, so she wouldn't get in the way of the customer and when the kid had paid and left the shop -which seemed mildly busy at the moment- Darcy walked around and poked the girl on the shoulder. "S'cuse me," she said, grinning widely.

This thread is mostly for Ariel, but if Hunter wants to join in, Jett, that won't bother me Razz

Sister and pride:

Misc:

Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting You [Ariel]   Visiting You [Ariel] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:22 pm

Ariel had been back at Hogwarts for a while, and it had all been superb, but what she'd really missed was working at Zonko's. Sure, she wasn't all into the stress of going to work, and standing in silence and helping people who didn't really deserve any help considering their attitude. But hanging out with Hunter, testing new items and pranking some of the customers (in a nice manner of course) was the things Ariel had really missed. She was working that Friday. The day had ended with Potions, which wasn't really Ariel's favourite subject, but now that it wasn't an OWL year, she was a bit more relaxed during her lessons.

Standing behind the desk of Zonko's, the day started calm, though after only two hours, she was rushing through shelves getting stuff for customers, some real nasty, but most were really sweet. There was this one person, a third year by the looks of him, who wanted something off the very top shelf. Ariel nodded and smiled and stretched. Sure, she could just use a spell to get it down, but Ariel had always been warned to not use magic where you didn't have to; it would make you lazy. When she finished with the customer and the person left the shop, Ariel went to a shelf to top up on longears. When someone poked her, she jumped a bit, but when the voice saying hello registered in her head, Ariel spun around.

"Darcy!" she shouted happily and threw her arms around her sister. She was grinning so bad, it felt like her lips would rapture. It hadn't been too long since she saw her sister, but Ariel had missed her from the moment she stepped onto the Hogwarts express. "What are you doing here?" she exclaimed, not letting go of her older sister. She kept hugging her for a little while longer before finally breaking her lock. "Are you here only for today?" she asked, hoping the answer would be no. She really wanted to hang out with Darcy, and hoped she would stay for, at least, the weekend.

Spoiler:

Thanks to the awesome Hunter for all the graphics!
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Visiting You [Ariel]   Visiting You [Ariel] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Obviously, I joined. Because Ariel and Darcy! Very Happy

Hunter grimaced a bit guiltily as he stepped into Zonko's - the place was jam packed, and Ariel was darting around like a crazy person trying to tend to everyone. "Shit," he murmured under his breath, flinging his bag over the counter as he passed it. "Sorry! I'm here!" he shouted across the store to Ariel, making a few of the people near him jump at the loud noise. "Sorry," he said again to the people he'd scared, though less apologetically and with an amused grin on his face. Hunter was supposed to have been at work an hour ago to help Ariel with the rush, but he'd gone down to the quidditch pitch with Blake for a quick practice and had completely lost track of time. Which, in any other situation, wouldn't matter. Because Hunter didn't really give a shit about being on time. But he definitely felt bad that he'd left Ariel to deal with the crowd by herself.

Customers were shits. As always. Which was stupid - you'd think anyone shopping in Zonko's would have a good sense of humor, but that was definitely not the case. "I told you, we don't sell those," he said for the third time to a man who just didn't seem to be getting the picture, before turning just in time to see a girl at the love potion table try to slip a vial into her purse. Rolling his eyes, Hunter grabbed one of the noisemakers and popped it right by her ear as he passed, giving her a warning look as she shrieked and dropped the love potion in shock. Hunter didn't necessarily care if people stole things, considering how much of a thief he was himself, but he had no respect for sloppy thieves. If you were going to steal something, you'd better be sure not to get caught. He was only doing the girl a favor - she'd end up getting caught by someone far worse than him one day if she was that bad at it.

But finally, the store started to slow down, with only a handful of customers roaming about. With a sigh, he headed toward the front of the store, where he and Ariel would hang out for the rest of the night until it was time to close up. But as he stepped out from behind a shelf, he watched Ariel shout in excitement and throw her arms around another girl's neck. Hunter didn't grin, watching the exchange - he just took in a breath, a brief sense of sadness washing over him. It must be nice. But he smiled after a moment, because he could respect the closeness between them. Then, his eyes darted to the counter, where a few customers were waiting impatiently, glaring at the exchange between Ariel and Darcy. Hunter exerted an incredible amount of self control by not flipping them off and headed over. "I'll take care of them - " Hunter announced to Ariel. "Hi Darcy," he added brightly as he passed, hopping over the counter instead of walking around it like he was supposed to. "Is there a problem, ma'am?" he asked in a mock concerned voice as the first woman in line glared at him. "No? That'll be twelve sickles, then."

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Visiting You [Ariel]   Visiting You [Ariel] EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Ariel's earpiercing shriek made Darcy cringe, but she didn't wait a second before wrapping her own arms around her sister. Even though Darcy did know Ariel would be happy to see her, it was such a wonderful feeling to see that she was happier than Darcy thought she'd be. Best part was that Ariel didn't let go all that quickly either, despite the line by the counter. Darcy was just about to point that out when Hunter passed her, throwing a happy hi at her, before jumping over the counter. "Hey Hunter," she said loudly enough for him to hear when Ariel asked what she was doing there. Darcy didn't reply until Ariel finally let her go, but Darcy held onto her sister's hands. "I have the weekend off, and I figured that there'd be no better way to spend it than in Hogsmeade," she said with a laugh. She did enjoy Hogsmeade, though. It was an amazingly cozy village.

Darcy shot a look over at Hunter standing behind the desk, dealing with what seemed to be a rather pissed off woman. "She doesn't look very pleased," she whispered, not at all feeling bad for the woman. If they were so stressed, they shouldn't go to Zonko's at rush hour. She then turned back to Ariel and beamed. "Nope, I'm staying until Monday. I'll just apparate to the Ministry with my stuff," Darcy said with a casual shrug. Her office might not be the largest, but she did have space for a small bag. Working at a job where you had to travel a lot, it wasn't at all weird for her to have a bag with her either.

"So how's life back at Hogwarts?" she asked, "Are the classes still interesting? Which one do you even take this year?" Darcy had been gone much of the summer, and hadn't gotten to spend as much time with her sister as she would've liked. So there was a lot of stuff about the new year Ariel hadn't told her, and even more Darcy hadn't shared. "And you and Hunter? How's that going?" Darcy added. She was grinning, but there was nothing suggestive about it. As far as Darcy could tell, Ariel and Hunter was the best friends she'd ever seen in her whole life. Right about then, the desk seemed to get empty from customers, and Darcy smiled at Ariel before dragging her with her over to the desk. "So how's things going, Hunter? Seventh year getting hectic?"

Sister and pride:

Misc:

Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting You [Ariel]   Visiting You [Ariel] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:12 am

Hanging onto Darcy's hands as if they were her lifesource, Ariel was still grinning like an idiot. Darcy, what a crazily wonderful sister. She always surprised Ariel, and at just the perfect times as well. And then she told her that she'd be staying for the weekend. Ariel made a real low 'eep' sound, as to not piss of the customers in line. She had seen them, looking grumpy. Thank Merlin it was only one cashier at Zonko's. That meant it wouldn't go quicker if she'd been behind the counter as well. Of course, it'd have gone quicker if she'd been standing there instead of Hunter, but that was another matter entirely. And he'd disagree, of course. "You got that right," she said happily, "Nothing's better than hanging out with me." Ariel did a proud pose, and then laughed a bit. Yes, she was laughing at herself, and no, she'd never stop doing that.

Ariel snorted as soundlessly as she could manage. "You've got that right, but Zonko's is the only jokeshop in Hogsmeade, so I'm not really worried. People come here to buy funny things, and they won't suddenly stop buying funny things because one of the workers hugged her sister," Ariel said seriously, but making sure no one in the queue would hear her. That would be unfortunate. Ariel sighed. "I can't believe I failed my apparation test again. It'd be so practical!" Ariel said with a pout. She could just vanish and go wherever. Of course, she wasn't really allowed to go beyond Hogsmeade and Hogwarts, but she could leave the Hogwarts premises and then apparate to Zonko's backroom without having to walk for twenty minutes first! It would save her a lot of time, and grant her more time for sleep. "But then we can have all of Sunday to ourselves!" Ariel added happily. Sunday was funday, and she could drag Darcy with her on her mischievous plots and plans. Maybe. Depended. They could do a relaxing day as well, which Ariel would appreciate, as she'd be working on the following Saturday as well.

Ariel thought about it for a moment. "It's all right. A bit less to do so far than last time. Well, we have plenty to do, it's just less pressure, and I guess I relax a bit more then. As for what classes I take, there's Charms, Transfiguration, Defense, Potions and Astronomy," Ariel listed, counting off on her fingers; she would often forget one of her subjects. Ariel did enjoy most of those subjects, but she only took Potions as it was a required field if she wanted to become an auror. She hadn't yet decided if that was what she wanted to do, but her other alternatives also involved Potions, so she'd just decided to take it. Ariel raised an eyebrow at Darcy's grin. "Are you insinuation something insane? But our friendship is as strong as ever!" Ariel said, beaming back, "We've got this amazing place. It's pretty great, and-" Ariel stopped. Did she really want to share the Shrieking Shack with Darcy? It wasn't that she'd mind Darcy knowing, but it was Ariel and Hunter's place. Ariel decided to leave it at the and. Darcy could pry, or she might even understand. "But we're as awesome as ever," she concluded with a grin.

As Darcy dragged Ariel over to the counter, Ariel only then noticed that the customers were out of the shop. She grinned at Hunter as Darcy asked how seventh year was. Ariel hoped he'd be taking this year as seriously as he should. After all, this was the NEWTs. He'd need them if he wanted to do what he wanted to do. "Yeah, Hunter! Is transfiguration treating you okay?" she asked, smirking. She knew he didn't much care for the subject, and she was curious to learn if the professor was as much a pain in the ass as always.

Spoiler:

Thanks to the awesome Hunter for all the graphics!
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Visiting You [Ariel]   Visiting You [Ariel] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:05 pm

If he'd had to deal with this customer two years ago, as a fifth year, Hunter was sure that he would have flipped her off and squirted the bottle of fake mustache cream that she was trying to buy in her face. It was a testament to how far he'd come since then that he kept his irritation down to a glare and a few snide remarks back. "There you go, ma'am - have a great day. And please, pass along my deepest sympathies to anyone else who has to wait on you today." Hunter snorted as she snatched her bag from his hand and stormed off, and then greeted the next customer, who was slightly more pleasant than the first. Not that it was that hard to accomplish. Finally, after finishing up with a man who was carrying an animal that looked like it was a mix between a raccoon, a pig, and death - and was apparently named Princess - the line ended.  

The moment the man took his things, Hunter sighed in relief and leaned against the counter, running a hand through his hair - which was slightly longer now, because of Aoife's insistence. Though, he would definitely be cutting it again soon. He wasn't sure how he used to deal with it always being in his eyes. He'd almost forgotten about Darcy's arrival until she approached the counter, dragging Ariel along by the arm behind her. "I'm sorry, ma'am, but that isn't for sale," he said to Darcy, inclining his head toward Ariel. "I've become quite attached to it - although," he said in a lower, joking voice, leaning toward Darcy. "I could possibly be persuaded to sell anything, for the right price." Though, in actual reality, there wasn't a thing in the entire world he would trade Ariel for. And he was pretty sure he'd give up everything he had to get her back if he lost her.

For a moment, before they moved onto the next question, Hunter had a quick flashback to the meeting he'd attended - Darcy had been there. And he suddenly wondered if Ariel knew all about it. They were told not to talk about it to anybody, and not talking about it with Ariel was the most difficult thing yet. It was strange that he and Darcy had something in common besides Ariel, yet Ariel wasn't supposed to know anything about it. Almost like they were part of some secret club that Ariel wasn't invited to. But at the same time, would Hunter really want Ariel to be a part of it? It wasn't exactly the safest secret club - no, it was actually all about keeping the people that he loved out of danger. And Ariel was incredibly high on his list - and on Darcy's. And with that thought, he was positive that she didn't know about it. If anybody wanted to keep Ariel safe as much as Hunter did - possibly even more, though he'd never agree - it was Darcy. It was better that Ariel wasn't a part of it - at least for the moment.

But the conversation moved on quickly and Hunter pushed it from his mind. "I think you mean, am I treating transfiguration okay," he responded with a grin. "And the answer is yes, because I've only been getting there a few minutes late each time, I've refrained from sneaking potions into the professor's coffee, and I've been keeping the sarcastic comments to a minimum." Which was pretty impressive, for Hunter. "But despite my best efforts, the professor is still a git, and the class still sucks," he finished, shrugging. "But actually, seventh year is getting a little hectic, yeah," he told Darcy, a slight tone of surprise in his voice. "It's funny how much more of a pain in the ass school becomes when you actually have to take it seriously." Though, serious was a relative term. "Was it weird for you, when you left Hogwarts??" he asked her, honestly curious. Because next year, that would be him.[/color]

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting You [Ariel]   Visiting You [Ariel] Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting You [Ariel]
Page 1 of 1