Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drew Sorinski

Drew Sorinski

My Character
::
Activity: Magical Creatures Professor

Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 Empty
PostSubject: Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7   Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:32 pm

Drew was in his office about to leave for the clearing where he was to have his class. He just had to get a few more papers of information for what he was going to teach his students today. With one last look to make sure he remembered everything he made his way to the clearing.

Drew looked around the clearing noting the few scorch marks left by the dragon that was now covered in a cage. It wasn't very old but they didn't have to be to have a dangerous reputation. Creatures had long fascinated him. His parents thought it a good idea for him to learn as much as he could about them. It was one of the few things good he got from them.

Looking back to where the students would be sitting he smiled. Such promise to be held by those who were pure of blood. He hated muggleborns and such but to be honest you couldn't help who your parents consorted with. It just made them less worthy of his attention and praise.

Making sure that the class area was settled well out of the dragons fire breathe he looked over the information in his hands. The top of the parchment read:

Dragons:
What are they?
What Class are they?

Can anyone guess the dragon I have chosen? If so what can you tell me about this dragon.
Name?
Central Habitat?
Interesting facts and information about the particular dragon?

These are some of the questions I will be asking you so as you read this start thinking because I will award points based on really great answers.

Walking around he placed the notes on each of his students seats then walked back up to the front near the cage and waited for his students. He hoped none would be late because he hated putting up with tardiness and would dock points if anyone was.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7   Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:16 am

First one to class! Yes! Ollie thought as he ran down to the clearing where he had been informed the first Care of Magical Creatures lesson would be held. He'd always liked creatures of all sorts, but classes with the Hogwarts professors, like Professor Vega - who he had no clue what had happened with her - and Professor Thorne - was that his name? - and Professor Malfoy - who had been a rather crappy professor - were surely different from Durmstrang classes. He still carried his Norwegian dictionary with him, to make it easier to understand notes on the boards and on parchments. It was hard but totally worth it. Oliver was already having a great time! Upon arriving, he greeted the professor as nicely as he could, his British accent not bothering him in the least. Oliver was trying to learn their language, their culture, and he seemed to be doing just fine.

Taking a seat, Oliver looked over a piece of parchment on the desk he had chosen. He was sitting at the very front of the class, and as he took out his dictionary and his quills, Oliver began to write down some of his thoughts on the questions.

Dragons:
What are they? They are fire-breathing reptiles with wings. They are massive.
What Class are they? XXXXX - super dangerous. SUPER. DANGEROUS.

Can anyone guess the dragon I have chosen? If so what can you tell me about this dragon.
Name?
Central Habitat?

What. Oliver wasn't very good with the last set of questions, mainly because he only knew basics about Dragons. Hogwarts hadn't taught him that yet. Groaning, he glanced at the dragon the professor had brought, and Oliver had never felt so ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Martha-Louise Ford
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Martha-Louise Ford

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7   Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 9:56 pm

Martha sidled into class, hoping she wasn't late, and sighing in relief when she noted that she wasn't. Ollie was there already, and Martha took her seat next to him. "Hi!" she greeted in English before turning to the paper sat before them. Her lip curled at the questions, but she answered them all the same.

Dragons:
What are they? Really. She gave a bored sigh but complied all the same. They are large, winged reptiles, which can breathe fire. Highly dangerous and not recommended as pets. That last bit was mostly for her own sarcastic amusement, but still true.
What Class are they? XXXXX As in, don't approach unless you're a specially trained individual with a permit to do so.

Name?
Central Habitat?

Well, she couldn't see the damn thing, so she guessed those questions were supposed to wait.

These are some of the questions I will be asking you so as you read this start thinking because I will award points based on really great answers. She blinked down at that statement. Really great answers implied he might not award the most accurate one. Of all the things a teacher could be, biased wasn't one she had thought of. She grinned as a plan formed. Maybe she'd start talking in English, just to piss him off. Feign like she barely knew any Norwegian and hope Ollie didn't give her away. Filled with a grand amount of malicious glee, she cackled internally.
Back to top Go down
Drew Sorinski

Drew Sorinski

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7   Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:36 pm

Drew looked at the students that had arrived and then after waving his wand the dragon was uncovered which sent a huge roar from the beast. "Just don't get close to the cage and you will be fine. I have warned you this once and only this once. If any harm comes to you then it will be your fault. Go it? Good! he said calmly with a bit of a serious tone in there.

"This is a Romanian Longhorn Dragon. I know you have not filled out the rest of your sheets as you didn't have a clue as to what dragon I had covered up. You will fill out the rest of the sheet and in a few minutes I will gather them up, read them, and then start asking questions." he said in a commanding voice as he walked back to his seat and sat.
Back to top Go down
Martha-Louise Ford
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Martha-Louise Ford

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7   Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:21 pm

Debating between whether or not to actually go through with her plan or not, Martha decided to at least fill out the paper. Of course she knew about Romanian Longhorns. Their horns were valuable potion ingredients, after all. If every lesson was like this one, though, she wasn't sure she could stay. It was one thing to have the occasional obvious question, but another thing entirely when an entire worksheet was made up of them. Honestly, how were they supposed to learn if he simply told them things right off the bat?

Name: Romanian Longhorn, because you said so and just look at the damn thing
Central Habitat: She leveled a bored look at the professor. Where the hell were they supposed to think it was from? France? Romania, because I have ears and a brain between them.
Interesting facts and information about this particular dragon? This is where she could show off. She grinned and began to write. Romanian Longhorns are well known for their long, glittering gold horns which they use to gore their prey. These same horns are valuable potions ingredients when powdered. Unfortunately, this breed is rare. Currently, their horns are classified as Class B Tradable Goods

Satisfied that she'd answered as best she could, Martha set her quill down and awaited further instructions. She figured she could decide her plans if she had a chance to speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7   Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Still pamicky because he knew nothing about dragons, and could easily fail this subject, Oliver simply smiled at Martha-Louise as she came up, taking the seat next to him. He could fail this class! And then have to retake it at Hogwarts! Which would put him a year behind! Still, he waited patiently for the professor to reveal the dragon, and when he did, Oliver's blue eyed widened. It was....terrifying. The roaring......damn. Well, obviously Oliver wasn't going to go anywhere near it, but at the same time he wanted to go up to it. He wanted to study this dragon and all the other dragons he could. Making a mental note to tell Matthew about this, he began to scribble down the answers to his assignment.

Dragons:
What are they? They are fire-breathing reptiles with wings. They are massive.
What Class are they? XXXXX - super dangerous. SUPER. DANGEROUS.

Can anyone guess the dragon I have chosen? If so what can you tell me about this dragon. Not much, sir.
Name? Romanian Longhorn
Central Habitat? Romania?
Interesting facts and information about the particular dragon? I don't know anything about dragons, sir! Enlighten me! Transfer your knowledge on to us students!]
Back to top Go down
Drew Sorinski

Drew Sorinski

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7   Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:29 pm

Dragons were extremely dangerous and he hoped that these kids knew that as he stood up and waved his wand. The sheets of parchment flew from in fron of the students to in front of him and he read them over.

Smiling he looked at the students. "First of all you two are correct about how dangerous they are and where they come from. They are very picky in the way they kill their victims. They love to gore them with their horns and then roast them." he said then waved his wand at the dragon. "Silencio" "Can anyone tell me ways to keep a dragon at bay if you encounter one?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7   Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magical Creatures - Term 12 - Years 5-7
Page 1 of 1