HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Potions: Teach Me. (Ariadne)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caleb Halle
First Year
First Year

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw, Year I

PostSubject: Potions: Teach Me. (Ariadne)   Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:20 am

Potions were a complicated subject for Caleb. He'd never made a potion, but he was adept at sorting, identifying, and preparing most of the ingredients that his mother and grandparents used for their brewing. While he appreciated the effort that's put into brewing potions, he could never actually get very interested in it. In all honesty, he didn't know if he ever would. He had a glimmer of hope that he'd begin to like it more as he started actually brewing in Hogwarts.

The store itself was fairly nice. The large set of potions equipment was fairly disorienting - he'd seen his family's brewing setups, but of course a store dedicated to the subject would be quite a different beast, so to speak.

Walking in, he didn't quickly locate what he came looking for - a cauldron. He was sure that this was the right shop, his grandmother had pointed him directly here. Taking a look at his supplies list, he sighed. He mumbled to himself as he looked through the shop, repeating his mantra, "Pewter, standard size two... Pewter, standard size two..." For another couple moments, he looked around the store some more. He quickly realized he had no idea where to look, and sighed, exasperated. Caleb looked up, hoping there would be someone nearby that could point him in the right direction. The other Hogwarts students he had met thus far were fairly helpful.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: Potions: Teach Me. (Ariadne)   Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:53 am

Well this was fairly stupid. Ari had to go to Diagon Alley by herself. She didn't mind. She liked being by herself most days, but at the same time, who wouldn't want to be around Ari? She was fairly certain she was more important than her parents stupid business meetings and trips. Ari pushed through the crowds of people who were doing their last minute Hogwarts shopping like she was. She was heading towards the Apothecary to get some stuff she needed for potions this term.

She had lost her stuff from last semester, and she figured Professor Henly would be disappointed if she didn't come prepared. And Ari HAD to be the best in the class this term. She wouldn't pay attention to any boys, or anything going on in Hogwarts. But pay attention to her studies. Maybe if she were to be the top of her class Aunt Evelyn would come back to her, and her parents would love her again.

She finally reached the shop. People didn't seem to understand that Ari was the most important one in the Alley at that moment, and she came first. She flipped her red hair behind her and opened the apothecary door. Instantly, she knew she needed a new cauldron. She was almost annoyed when a boy was just standing there shouting what he wanted. She rolled her eyes, but then remembered that She was once an innocent first year too. She had done the exact same thing. She stood in front of him and wrote on her board "Follow me".

She was going to make sure that this innocent child got everything he needed with her help. Her only problem was she couldn't speak to him. And she wasn't going to break her two month streak with this child. She went over to the cauldron's that she was actually needing, and picked one out for him and for her. Hers was obviously better than his, but she wasn't going to tell him that. Maybe make him realize that on his own.

MADE BY THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL JETTTTTTT <333
Back to top Go down

Potions: Teach Me. (Ariadne)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1