Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A drink or Two (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A drink or Two (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A drink or Two (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A drink or Two (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A drink or Two (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A drink or Two (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A drink or Two (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A drink or Two (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A drink or Two (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A drink or Two (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A drink or Two (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A drink or Two (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A drink or Two (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A drink or Two (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A drink or Two (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A drink or Two (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyle Flynn

Wyle Flynn

A drink or Two (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A drink or Two (Open)   A drink or Two (Open) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:30 am

Wyle hated being inside but he needed a couple of drinks. Things were not going that well for him lately. He walked over to the bartender and ordered a firewhiskey before he went and sat down in the back where he could watch everyone though he needed to be alone he will not let the opportunity of company go to waste if someone wanted to join him then so be it. However he was not sure if he was going to be much company to anyone at the moment. His one arm was slung across his chest as he had just dislocated his shoulder.

Leaning against the chair he studied his surroundings and winced slightly as he moved to the left. ‘Why did he have to be so stupid? He knew the answer it was all for the rush the adrenaline rush. Yes he had been injured before and it had never stopped him in the past and it won’t stop him now. Taking a drink with his free hand he let the amber liquid burn down his throat. He was wearing jeans and a tight fitting top his usual garb these days. There was no one really to impress so why should he dress up.
Back to top Go down
Miles Raleigh

Miles Raleigh

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: A drink or Two (Open)   A drink or Two (Open) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:42 pm

After having his head stuck in a library for the day he decided to head out into the world. Well the city anyways. After heading to his home in London he made his way to his favorite haunt in London; The Queens Head.

Heading inside he ordered a Firewhiskey and looked around for a spot to sitting. Eyeing his friend Wyle he made his way over to the kid. "Hey Wyle! Mind if I sit here?" then he noticed the mans arm and chuckled. He knew that Wyle was one of those thrill seekers and assumed he had done something once again. "What did you do this time?" he asked pointing to the guys arm.
Back to top Go down
Wyle Flynn

Wyle Flynn

PostSubject: Re: A drink or Two (Open)   A drink or Two (Open) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:37 am

A smile crossed his lips when he saw his friend Miles walking over to him. Shrugging a little bit when he asked him what was wrong with his arm.  “Yeah sure take a seat Miles. Oh and the arm I dislocated my shoulder jumping off a cliff.” Wyle said in a matter of fact way. Injuries were just part of what he did he had been injured way to many times to count they just kept him from doing what he really wanted to do and that was to find the next rush.

“So how has work been?”  He asked as rested his chin on his good arm and studied the man before him.  He wanted to catch up with his friend as they rarely see each other since he was always trying to find the next rush and well Miles he was not exactly sure what he did when he was not at work though, he would like to find out some day if the man let him in more not that he cared that much he just wanted to spend time with his friend right now while he was in town. Besides he had nothing better to do at the moment anyways while his arm healed he could not really do anything.
Back to top Go down
Miles Raleigh

Miles Raleigh

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: A drink or Two (Open)   A drink or Two (Open) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:19 pm

Miles sat down and chuckled. "You know one of these days your thrill seeking is gonna catch up to you and you won't be seeing the light of day again you know that right?" he said smiling but slight concern in his voice. He hadn't know Wyle that long and they honestly rarely saw each other. Still Miles had started to get feelings for the guy but he didn't let them show because he didn't know if the other felt the same way or not.

After sitting there for a few moments the waitress came over and gave him his drink. After saying thanks he took a swig of the drink then sat it down. "Well work has been...work. Staying in a library all day isn't the most esciting job and you know that all to well with your thrill seeking that you do. But I enjoy it and I enjoy working with the kids at the school."
Back to top Go down
Wyle Flynn

Wyle Flynn

PostSubject: Re: A drink or Two (Open)   A drink or Two (Open) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:31 pm

Wyle shook his head slightly and looked over at Miles. “There is always the chance that I will die but guess that is what keeps me doing it I like the feeling of almost dying. Call me stupid but that is just what makes me feel like I am alive.” He said with a smirk though he was kind of amazed that the man cared about him. He knew he would stop if the man before him asked him to. He wondered sometimes if the man before him liked him and what it would be like if they were a couple. He had developed what he would consider feelings for the man though he was not sure if this is what he wanted though he went through every possible situation of his life and he could not see it without the man before him.

Looking Miles straight in the eyes he knew then what he was going to do and that was he was going to ask him. “Miles I like you a lot and not just as a friend, guess what I am trying to say is that I have developed feelings for you and I wonder if you feel the same way?” He said as his eyes never left the other’s he was searching them for the answer he hoped that he did. This was the first time he took a risk and told anyone that he was gay or hinted to it. Honestly he did not care what the world thought of him he just wanted Miles to be his boyfriend. Knowing that he just dropped a bombshell on the man in front of him he gave him time to answer he did not want to pressure he wanted the words that he had just said to sink in and register before he gave his answer an answer that he hoped would be he did have the same feelings towards him.
Back to top Go down
Miles Raleigh

Miles Raleigh

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: A drink or Two (Open)   A drink or Two (Open) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Miles nodded at Wyle's comments. He figured the kid would never end his thrill-seeking days. He was just too into them and enjoyed them too much. He didn't expect to sway him from it nor did he want too. He just wanted him to be just a bit more careful. The kid was only twenty-four and he didn't want the kid dead before he had even really lived his life.

Miles was a bit shocked by what came next. Wyle stared at him; not even taking his eyes off of him as he made his next statement. The kid cared for him. Not just as a friend either and although Miles had some feelings for the boy he was still a bit shocked that Wyle had just came out and said it like he did. There was an awkward moment of silence as The two just stared at each other. He didn't really know what to say.

"Well Wyle I care about you but are you sure that you really like me like that? I mean sure we have been friends for awhile but I don't know. I don't want to take things too fast. I mean do we really know each other really that well?" He said quietly and with concern. Wyle still didn't know he was a werewolf and to be honest Miles wasn't sure when or how he would tell the kid. It wasn't exactly something he wanted a lot of people to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A drink or Two (Open)   A drink or Two (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A drink or Two (Open)
Page 1 of 1