Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Girls in dormitory (Symona)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
::
Activity:

Girls in dormitory (Symona) Empty
PostSubject: Girls in dormitory (Symona)   Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:35 am

Carmen had finished with her homework in library and was now once again back in her domitory. She placed her bag next to her bed. Herself she sat down on her bed and wondered what to do today. She was right now bit bored. She soon layed down on her bed.

She was wearing a jeans, t-shirt and then jacket. It was her common free time outfit for her, she barely did wear anything else. She smiled and soon she took on her book, what was unfinished yet. It was called Mysteries(my own made up book name right now). She opened the pages where she was right now.

She was reading there now and didn't notice someone had came to domitory. She smiled even awhile reading since that what she was reading was so funny actually there right now. She wanted to finish it today, she had just last chapter to read there.
Back to top Go down
Symona Angelova
Second Year
Second Year
Symona Angelova

My Character
Activity: Breidablikk - year I

PostSubject: Re: Girls in dormitory (Symona)   Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:03 am

Symona had finished her homework long ago. Now all she was up to is reading in the library. It was one of the first places that she had found here(of course) and most of the girls time was hanged out there. Not that it was a problem. Reading was one of her favourite things in the world to do and if she had a choice, the girl would live all her life in the library. If the small problems like eating, school, idiots who didn't allow you to read and other such pity human needs, she would. But for now she can just to to be the most of her time there.

At the end the library was closing so she had to retreat to her dorms. Shrugging, the girl took her book on which she was at the moment and walked quickly towards her dorm. Inside she noticed a girl. Oh right, other people also were in this room. Until now Symona hadn't talked to pretty much anyone at this school. Only about one or two people. The girl said a quick greeting before sitting in her bed and continuing her book. Bast jumped onto her lap. Than jumped of... And went onto the other girl. Brilliant... "Извинявай " she said in quickly in Bulgarian but remembered she isn't one. "I meant sorry!" She said and grabbed Bast.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Girls in dormitory (Symona)   Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:19 am

Carmen kept reading there. She loves to read. Some people found it odd that blonde girl likes to read and is smart. People usually think blondes are dumb and so on but she made it look other way. She showed that blondes can he smart too there. She just loved books and study about new stuff. She was always been into books.

She was surprised when suddenly cat jumped on her. She looked at then girl who spoke language what she didn't understand at first. Then she said it in english too. "It's okay," she said there with a small smile. Then her cat Sora jumped on her bed next to her. That cat liked to explore around the ship. "There you are, Sora," she said quietly now. "What's your cat name?" She asked now there something from other girl.
Back to top Go down
Symona Angelova
Second Year
Second Year
Symona Angelova

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girls in dormitory (Symona)   Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:37 pm

Symona held Bast firmly so she wouldn't fall. Acer which she let him roam to wherever she wishes to go, watching as she yet again went to the girl, just this time it began to play with her cat. Symona watched them amused and slightly rose her eyebrows at the game better them but shortly after she just shook her head.

When the girl, whom now Symona remembered as Carmen, asked how the cat was named, she sat down on one of the few chairs in the room.  "I named her Bast. You know, after the Egyptian Goddess of cats! Well, it's such in Bulgarian, at least." She said. She remembered how much time it had took her just to think of a name for her cat. Symona was searching and reading many books and sites. At the end she made a clever word play with the name of Bast - and had actually thought of it on her own!
Back to top Go down
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Girls in dormitory (Symona)   Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:36 pm

Carmen looked at their cats playing with each others there now. She foud it good. If their cats get along maybe then she and Symona can get along too actuallt. She listened what girl said to her and nodded her head there. She listened how cat gor her name.

"Oh that's cool," she said with a small smile there. Carmen had hard time finding good name too there now too. She had many names before she decided to name her Sora. "My cat name is Sora. I thought to put at first Rosa but it sounded way to much like girls name. Then I changed bit letters and I got Sora and I liked it more than Rosa," she said there now with a weak smile. "Seems like our cats get along," she had to say there now.
Back to top Go down
Symona Angelova
Second Year
Second Year
Symona Angelova

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Girls in dormitory (Symona)   Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:21 am

Symona watched as the two cats played with each other. They seemed to like on another. It was fun and slightly amusing even to watch them chase their tails and jump over and under themselves. And the meaws they gave were nice. She examined them playing, making sure they won't get themselves hurt. Because she surely didn't want to bring Bast to heal from a broken leg. Who normal cat owner would?

She listened to her story of how the name of Sora came to be and nodded. "That's nice! I think I like Sora more than Rosa. Plus I don't think I want to name my cat after the Bulgarian word for the water which appears on plants in the morning." She said with a shrug. After that, she nodded. "Yeah, they are! Kinda fun to watch, isn't it? How they play..." she trailed of slightly and sat down. "What were you reading?" She asked, remembering she was reading before the cat attack.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Gonzales
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Carmen Gonzales

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Girls in dormitory (Symona)   Girls in dormitory (Symona) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:13 pm

Carmen saw how cats played too. She founded it cute actually. She really hoped that they won't hurt eachothers awhile playing now. She didn't wanna treat the wounds or so again. It wasn't so good idea to see her hurt. She looked back at the girl when she spoke again there.

"Oh I see. I don't know Blugarian at all. It would been yeah weird name for cat," she said there now with a weak smile. "Yeah it's fun to watch them play," she said. She raised her book up, so other girl could see cover of her book. "It's book called Mysteries," she said there now honestly. "I'm just read two first chapters so far," she added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls in dormitory (Symona)   Girls in dormitory (Symona) Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls in dormitory (Symona)
Page 1 of 1