HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Stuck On The Puzzle (Victoria)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aleksander Krupp
Adult

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

PostSubject: Stuck On The Puzzle (Victoria)   Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:48 am

Wearing a hunting hat, Alek made his way from Ollivander's to the Hog's Head. It was his second year in Britain, and though he had his accent still, he knew more phrases and words. That part was exciting, learning a new language, but he hated how stupid he sounded sometimes. Most importantly, he hated how lonely he was. Having recently graduated, it was usually with Rudi, but ever since his brother had gotten himself a boyfriend, Alek decided it was best to move out on his own. He didn't want to see his brother kiss a man, that was disgusting. He was renting a small room close to Hogsmeade, and it was pretty cozy during the winter as he lived alone aside from the occasional needed company, which usually came to stay the night and ended up stealing his money. Regardless, he wasn't complaining about his current living. He had a roof, food and drink, some women without obligation, and muggle substances acquired illegally. Yes, everything was pretty fair.

On his way to Hogsmeade, with a cigarette in hand, he spotted one of the mot beautiful things he'd seen so far. She wasn't the slut kind of beautiful, she was the innocent kind of beautiful. Those were the best kind. Stopping in the middle of the sidewalk, he breathed out the cloud of smoke as he wondered how to approach the girl without being creepy. He could easily go up to her if they were back in Russia, but these British virgins were too stuck up that they often left him speechless. Putting out his cigarette, he turned his eyes to the first shop he could find and his steel blue eyes settled on Fortescue's Ice Cream shop. Surely, they must be open even during winter season. He passed by the girl, unnoticed as he should be, and right into Fortescue's. "One small mango-peach cup, please." he announced his presence, smiling at the lady behind the counter. She stared at him before stuttering, and Alek almost laughed. He had no idea girls still did that shit! She must be younger than she appeared to be, then. He glanced at the colorful spoons on the counter and asked for a green one as the brunette came up with his ice cream. "Thanks, girl." He said before handing her the money and walking out in the direction of the gorgeous purple-haired girl.

As he walked past her, when he was just a few more steps in front of where she was, he pretend to eat the ice cream before spilling some on his shirt. "Shit!" He exclaimed, acting as if it had all been really an accident. He took his shirt and started to rub off the desert, before looking around and calling out for the girl. "Excuse me? He said, his accent thick. "Miss? Do you happen to have a napkin of sorts?" He stayed where he was, though, holding up his shirt for her to see the damage, but thanking the gods of the universe for his jacket as snow had begun to fall already.

Other:

Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Stuck On The Puzzle (Victoria)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:20 am

A simple trip to Hogsmeade quickly turned into a shopping spree, as Victoria couldn't stop herself from buying everything that was shiny and smelled nice. She had quickly progressed to Honeydukes where she proceeded to spend most if not all of her monthly allowance. Now a proud owner of ten types of candy and at least least five different chocolate bars, the Ravenclaw exited the store with a grin on her face. Although she wasn't certain what she would do with all of those sweets just yet, but that was besides the point. They were all so deserving of being bought that she just couldn't help herself. Maybe there was a good side to having a secretly pregnant friend in the castle. Agnes would be thrilled if Victoria showed up with a dozen bag of sweets just for her, so she made a mental note to do just that. Pregnancy, especially in her teenage years, didn't come with many perks. But one of them was the fact that she could stuff her face with food and no one had a right to say anything about it. 

Considering if she should stop by Zonko's shop as well, Victoria pulled out her wallet and continued to inspect it for change. But with no success as she realized that she was truly and completely broke. How did this even happen? She had plenty of money when she left Hogwarts this morning. But glancing at the multiple lines of bags that were placed at her feet, the sudden mystery of the money disappearance was solved. Trying not to feel guilty and at the same time considering sending an owl to her mother to ask for more money this month, the Ravenclaw dragged her bags through the streets of Hogsmeade. After spending the whole afternoon walking around and wasting all of her money, she was ready to head home. That is until someone had stopped her in the middle of the street.

Miss? Miss?! Victoria doubted that she had ever heard anyone address her as miss. It sounded too formal and old, like something people would call her aunt. But not her. She turned her head towards the voice with genuine curiosity and blinked twice at the strange sight. In the middle of a Hogsmeade alley during a cold winter afternoon, there he stood. Shirtless, with nothing but a jacket to protect him from the cold, holding a stained piece of clothing in his hands. It took a moment for her brain to process what was going on, during which she just stood still and stared at him. Her gaze fell on his bare abdomen just for a second until she quickly glanced away. Fuck. Why were shirtless boys so attractive? Trying to concentrate on the conversation instead, Victoria realized that he was asking for help. "A napkin? Do I look like I would carry a napkin around?", she asked with a chuckle. But judging by his accent, the boy was foreign and she couldn't resist an urge to stop and help him. "Sure. Just give me a second", she said as she placed all of her bags on the ground and pulled out her wand. "Scourgify!", she said pointing her want at the large stain on his shirt. Within seconds, the stain faded until it was completely invisible. "And you might want to put your shirt back on. Pneumonia is a bitch to heal from"

Made by the amazing Lucy Malfoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

PostSubject: Re: Stuck On The Puzzle (Victoria)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:14 pm

(((#AccidentallyShirtlessAlek. I REALLY COULD NOT KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE BECAUSE I KEPT THINKING OF MY ALEK AND I WAS LIKE WTF IS THIS Razz)))

Alek cursed every girl on earth for being his weakness. He flashed her a smile, seeing the way she stared at him. Aha. This is what Alek lived for! He was an attention whore. He needed to be looked at, needed to know that the girls he wanted, wanted him just as much. Chuckling, he waited until she regained herself and when she finally answered him, he walked closer to her. “No, but you sure look like you can help me.” He watched as she agreed to help, let her handle the situation and suddenly noticed the many bags around her. “Are you shopping Christmas?” he nodded to the bags. Wait, that sentence sounded weird. “I mean, are you shopping for Christmas?” he said in a clearer tone, “Sorry, Russian’s shit.” Alek hated everything Russian now. Except drinks. He liked those very much. They were fantastic. Much more than women, surely. Alek could drink from one bottle, then immediately switch to another bottle, and neither of them would make a scene. He couldn't do that with girls. He’d learned about Darcy being veela, which was not surprising and actually explained his never-ending desire to sleep with her, but this girl standing in front of him wasn’t like Darcy. Darcy was beautiful in an artificial way, this one...damn.

Chuckling again at her comment, he inspected the shirt as he said, “Thanks. I forget I’m a wizard sometimes.” The reality of that confession was much more deep than people would think. Alek was made up lies. Alek was made up stories he’d read or things he’d heard. He didn’t tell people any real facts about him, aside from the basics such as name, favorite color, and birthday kind of facts. Everything else was between him and whatever superior being there was. Telling her that he forgot about his wizard abilities was something, because he didn’t even know her name. “Yeah, pnemonie is not what I care about right now.” he said, accidentally mispronouncing the word she had said. “Penmonia? Pneamonia? Whatever you said.” He shrugged, before taking of his jacket to put his shirt back on. “Sorry, but I’d like to have a name to the face that’s helped me not die from cold.” Alek smiled at the brunnette, sliding his arms into the sleeves of his jacket, thankful for the warmth. He was so stupid, so very stupid. But if it got him at least a date with this beauty, then it was probably worth it. Probably.

'Probably' because now that he was closer to her, he could see she looked pretty young. Sixteen or seventeen. Definitely still Hogwarts age. It wouldn't be that much of a problem though, because he was only around 2 years older. Three years, at most. The only problem here would be to woo her, to make her like him even if he really was just a handsome face. Sure, Alek wasn't the brightest human, he had decent grades, had never failed any courses, but he was the kind of smart that always got his way, not the kind of smart than knew things about art and music, the stuff girls usually fell for. No, that wasn't him. If she was into that, then this task would be harder to accomplish.

Other:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck On The Puzzle (Victoria)   

Back to top Go down

Stuck On The Puzzle (Victoria)
Page 1 of 1