Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Here, here I am (Sary) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Here, here I am (Sary) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Here, here I am (Sary) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Here, here I am (Sary) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Here, here I am (Sary) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Here, here I am (Sary) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Here, here I am (Sary) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Here, here I am (Sary)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
::
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

Here, here I am (Sary) Empty
PostSubject: Here, here I am (Sary)   Here, here I am (Sary) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:47 am

Jessica had came once again outside. She didn't like to draw or read in noisy library or then common room. Also same time outside she could enjoy fresh air and being alone for awhile until someone came.

Jess was wearing today black leggins, black sneakers, black ciat and under coat was orange dress. She lately liked dresses. Girl had brushed her hair and did put them into the ponytail. That way they won't come in way when she is drawing pictures.

Today she walked to the Stone Circle. She smiled and did find even here on bench she could sit. She did take out her sketchbook and began slowly draw the view of secret circle. She had done it in her first year too but then her drawing wasn't yet so good.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - year II

PostSubject: Re: Here, here I am (Sary)   Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:18 pm

Saryana was tired of being in the library... Yeah right! The librarian had put a week ban on her so that Saryana can go meet some friends. So the girl had no other choice but to do that. But because the girl did not at all want to stay in the common room and listen to the annoying crazy knight painting from last year (because he seemed to remember her again), the girl went outside in the sun. The girl walked to the stone circle - she had heard of it but never really went to it. Maybe she could examine it for a while and find something new!

When she went their, the girl noticed a girl. The same girl she had meet last year. A shy Hufflepuff named... What was her name? Saryana was horrible with them, so it took her some time to remember... Jessica! Of course! Shrugging to herself and smiling, the girl walked over to her. "Hey, Jess!" She said, not sure what else to say. It would be... strange to say 'Hey, I'm Saryana, remember me from last year, we had a conversation of some kind. A Ravenclaw guy also was in it', so Saryana just told her a hi. And see if she remembered her.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Here, here I am (Sary)   Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:09 am

Jessica kept drawing there queitly. She just liked doing. It kept her calm and she jad something to do at least. She didn't sit and be bored. Like some people always said in common room. She always read or draw. She barely speak with anyone. Latwly she speaks with few people. She have get herself few friends last year and also this year.

She looked up from her sketchbook when she heard Hey, Jess. "Hey, Sary," she said back with smile. She regonized girl from last year. They did met and then there was one ravenclaw boy too. She doesn't know what happened with him. "It's nice tonsee you again," she said there now with a small smile and began to draw again.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Here, here I am (Sary)   Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:08 pm

Saryana smiled slightly and sat down. She remembered her! And that was awesome! "Nice to see you too!" She said, telling the truth - it was great to see someone nice. Because that is what Hufflepuffs were, right? They weren't that much like the noisy Gryffindors which annoyed her deeply. Why in the name of Merlin could they not be at least slightly more quiet? Do they have to yell every single word that comes out of their mouth? Not to mention what conversations some people have... Gah!

The girl looked over Jessica' s shoulder to see what she was drawing now. Oh, the circle! How nice! "Nice drawing! Like the last one actually! I know I said this last time but you are an awesome painter!" She said, using her new favourite word awesome. Nowadays everything was awesome... and she saw nothing wrong with that. Because that was an awesome word and it was awesome to use it! And it made her awesome as well, to some point.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Here, here I am (Sary)   Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Even some Hufflepuffs can be noisy ones actually. Not all are quiet ones like she is. She is just different. If she had beem sotted few years before muggle school she would have been maybe even im gryffindor house. Jess was outgoing and brave but all changed in muggle school where people did make fun of her because she had just one parent, mother. She slowly became shy kid and spend time alone.

"Thanks again," she said there with a smile to girl. Soon she made few last touches. "It's just years of practises. I used to suck at first but I didn't give up," she said there now with weak smile. Drawing was her passion and she did when ever she could anf had free time. She couldn't live a day with out drawing.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Here, here I am (Sary)   Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:22 pm

Saryana smiled at the girl. It must be awesome to draw! She sucked at it really, not that she tried. Or had the time for trying anyways. But any ways, the girl sucked at it but didn't care. Who needs drawing when you have magic, fighting and other awesome stuff like that? "Welcome!" she said, being polite and such. Because she was raised to be nice and polite to people. Though she'd like to not be so polite at times...

"Really? I suck at drawing... And still do. Probably because I never tried to get better. I'm more into fighting... From when I was a kid I fight and such, if you get it! Though I do like magic more... And reading!" she said. Boy, did she love to read... It was something that she just couldn't be without! Books and school... Sometimes the girl was afraid to what will happen when she gets out of school. "How are you, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Here, here I am (Sary)   Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:55 pm

Jessica was into reading too. She read too much but she liked to draw more. She was just the girl who didn't like to stand out or be noticed so she sat in the corner or not around people and was doing her own things. She was afraid of get insulted by people or being ignored most of times. She had became to shy around people.

"Oh I see. I read sometimes. Figthing or so have never interested me. It's that when you have no friends. I was ignored and bullied in muggle school," she said therw quietly and sighed. She didn't like to talk about it but it came out now. She looked down at her picture and did regret a bit what she said. She probably will ask questions but she wasn't sure if she can answer to them.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Here, here I am (Sary)   Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Saryana frowned when the girl mentioned bullies. The girl had almost forgot those from back home! They tried often to bully her but she stood up always. She also did for the kids who were bullies. Because of that, she slowly became a main target of being made fun of and all such suff. Which sucked but the girl never let it get to her. She always answered with the same amount of sarcasm.

"Don't listen to people who make fun! They are shallow and think that they are better. That or they see something in you that they wish, maybe your awesome drawing talant?, and they want to make you feel down so you feel bad and don't do what you do! Just don't listen or answer back to them!" She said and smiled slightly and looked back to her drawing.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Here, here I am (Sary)   Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:14 am

Jessica did ignore them at the end but they always did find something to say. At the end she was afraid of making friends, since she never know when they would turn against her. So she spent time alone all the time. Just ignored everyone there now.

"Yeah I know. I did ignore them. Never said anything back but they still said those words about me. I was quiet and I have single parent. They decided to make fun of it and I was glad when I came here. Noone doesn't know much about me," she said there quietly now. She closed her sketchbook, she wasn't in mood to draw anymore really.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Here, here I am (Sary)   Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:21 pm

Saryana nodded. Bullied were a pain in the butt! They would do anything to just to make you feel bad, drowning out all of your energy while they use any kind of insult their puny little brain could think of. She just hated them! But never did she let them get to her head, they were idiots with no heart and was used to it.

"Do not listen to them! The fact that you have one parent makes you a strong person - and they are idiots for not seeing what an awesome person you are!" she smiled at her. "Just keep drawing and don't let them stop you from what you simply love to do! Just don't!" she said, making it sound more as if she was a parent rather than giving her advice.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Here, here I am (Sary)   Here, here I am (Sary) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:58 pm

Still those words did hurt her even if she knew that they just didn't understand the sitution. She knew that it wasn't her fault that she had just one parent. She was smarter than them since she knew bullying isn't good and it would be better to ignorethem. Still there was someone who said something to her. She just always did everything her own, she didn't made any friends since she couldn't trust anyone in that school there.

"Yeah I know that all. I did it. Ignored them and did do my own thing," she said there now with a weak smile. "I know they said those words and they did hurt at first but later on not so much. Since I knew why my life was like that," she said now quietly and sighed at the end.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Here, here I am (Sary)   Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:46 pm

Saryana nodded to her and sent a small smile. "Well, now you are here. At Hogwarts. For get the past." She said simply and smiled. She went slightly more nearer to her and smiled wider now. Overall she liked Jessica. They got along well. And she was one of those people the Saryana would protect. Because that was what friends did, right?

"Lets talk about something more happier, shall we?" She said, not really wanting to continue talking about being insulted and bullies. And she was sure the the Hufflepuff didn't want to either. She smiled. "Does it get harder in the upper grades? Or not much?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Here, here I am (Sary)   Here, here I am (Sary) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:19 pm

Jessica nodded her head. Here noone said anything bad to her. She just didn't draw much attention to herself never. She was glad for it. Here anyone barely knew anything about her. Saryana was first person she told about her being bullied back in muggle school. "You're right. That all happenes in past," she told quietly.

She looked up Sary when she asked if school get harder in upper years. "Well, yes. You have more homework and task aren't so easy like in first year. If you have always studied and done your homework the you can do it. I'm sure your do well," she sais to her now with a weak smile. She was glad that her new gryffindor friend did change subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here, here I am (Sary)   Here, here I am (Sary) Empty

Back to top Go down

Here, here I am (Sary)
Page 1 of 1