HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Coconuts (Arwen) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Coconuts (Arwen) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Coconuts (Arwen) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Coconuts (Arwen) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Coconuts (Arwen) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Coconuts (Arwen) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Coconuts (Arwen) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Coconuts (Arwen) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Coconuts (Arwen) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Coconuts (Arwen) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Coconuts (Arwen) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Coconuts (Arwen) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Coconuts (Arwen) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Coconuts (Arwen) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Coconuts (Arwen) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Coconuts (Arwen)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

Coconuts (Arwen) Empty
PostSubject: Coconuts (Arwen)   Coconuts (Arwen) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:12 am

Ari was in third year... Man she was getting OLD! And that meant that Matthew was getting old too! Because they where best friends, they got old together. Ari hadn't seen Matthew yet, as he was probably being boring and hanging out in the common room on a nice day like this.

Ari knew he wasn't studying. Matthew didn't study. And neither did she! Ari decided it would be fun to go hang out by the lake and maybe write a letter to Aunt EVELYN to tell her how much fun she was having this term! And the term had just started!

Ari smiled as she sat down to start her letter. She had just gotten out her parchment and quill, but when she looked over, she recognized somebody she had met over the summer in Diagon Alley! It was... ARWEN! Ari was proud of herself for remembering the other girls name! Ari only remembered her and Matthews names. Because best friends remembered each other's names. She yelled, "ARWEN! Hi!"

But then she remembered that the girl was a little shy. Ari hoped she didn't scare her. Scarring people wasn't a way to make friends. She said, " you can come over here if you want! I'm pretty nice and not scary! I swear!" Ari mentally facepalmed herself. She wasn't making a pretty good first impression.

MADE BY THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL JETTTTTTT <333
Back to top Go down
Arwen Pierce
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Arwen Pierce

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

Coconuts (Arwen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coconuts (Arwen)   Coconuts (Arwen) EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Hogwarts again. Arwen would be lying if she said she said she hadn't been nervous about returning. But this time, she had used much of her aggression on trying to be less shy with strangers. However, when she did return, she quickly realised that it most likely wouldn't happen. She had once again avoided all the people she somewhat knew. And now she was basically hiding behind every statue she could find in the fear of bumping into anyone who might wanna talk to her. Not that she would understand why anyone would want to talk to her.

She wasn't shy around her family. She screamed at her family. But they would always be there. They couldn't not be there. They were family, so she wasn't afraid of them not liking her, because even if they did, they would still love her in one way or the other. So it was fine. But the people of Hogwarts, a huge castle where you could avoid anyone, could easily dislike you and never talk to your ever. So why make friends in the first place, right?

Arwen got outside and walked along the big park, straying wherever. She didn't even notice where her feet took her, she just took care to look out for the people who saw her. For now it had only been people much older than her, or first years who were as scared of talking to people as she was. And then someone shouted her name. She jumped and suddenly, she realised where she was. The lake. So close to the massive lake with the giant squid. She bit her lip and stared out for a second before remembering that someone had shouted her name.

Her eyes fell on the redhead she had met once before in Diagon Alley. Ariadne. She had also talked about her with Matthew, the weird, talkative Slytherin. Arwen blushed as Ariadne asked her to come over. One of the worst things Arwen knew was when people specified how shy and scared she was, because she wasn't really. Not deep down. She just needed to bring that side out somehow, and she needed to find out how.

But on the other side, it was comforting to hear Ariadne say that she was nice. So Arwen, still with a red face, walked over to the girl (even closer to the lake!!!!) and sat down next to her. "H-hi," she mumbled softly, quite possibly turning an even darker shade of red.

Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

Coconuts (Arwen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coconuts (Arwen)   Coconuts (Arwen) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:42 am

Great. The girl still looked embarrassed to talk to Ari. Was there something wrong with her? Obviously not. Ari was perfect in every way. At least, that's what her Aunt Evelyn said. And Aunt Evelyn was always right. Well, to Ari anyways. Ari always goes off of everything that Aunt Evelyn says. Ari decided to try and make Arwen feel more at home when she tried to talk to her. Ari asked, "How's you're first year going?! I saw you getting sorted into Ravenclaw at the ceremony! How exciting!" Though it would be even better if she had been sorted into Slytherin. Then her, Arwen, and Matthew could all be best friends and life would be perfect.

But, unfortunately, Arwen was in Ravenclaw. But Ari liked to associate with Ravenclaws, as they were smart, and could help with homework! Ari didn't like homework. Maybe she would be lucky and this Ravenclaw did! But first, maybe she should be friends with Arwen first before asking her to do her homework for her. That would be the polite thing to do. Ari said, "I like you! Maybe we should hang out more! My best friend is Matthew. He's in Slytherin with me, but if your friends with me, he should like you too, because best friends like each other's other friends."

Ari looked at her unwritten letter. She wasn't getting it done anytime soon now. She folded it up and stood up. She asked, "Do you know how to skip rocks on the lake? My Aunt Evelyn taught me how this summer, she's pretty much the best at it. And since she taught me, that makes me the best. And since I can teach you, you will be the best at it as well!" She grabbed a rock and waited for Arwen to join her. She flicked her wrist and just as planned, the rock skipped on the water in a perfectly straight line about five times.

Ari shrugged and said, "Aunt Evelyn got eight once! It was amazing! It would've been better if you were there!" Ari picked up another rock and skipped it again. It went six! That was a whole new record! She would HAVE to tell Aunt Evelyn about that one! She smiled proudly at herself. If only Matthew were here, or her new friend Derek, then everything would be perfect! Or Matthew AND Derek AND Arwen. THEN everything would be perfect.

MADE BY THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL JETTTTTTT <333
Back to top Go down
Arwen Pierce
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Arwen Pierce

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

Coconuts (Arwen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coconuts (Arwen)   Coconuts (Arwen) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:49 am

Arwen wasn't stupid; she saw the look on Ariadne's face at the notice that Arwen was just as shy as she'd always been. But Arwen did appreciate her attempt to smooth over it by being all excited and stuff. "M-my first year was f-fine," she said softly as she tried to sit more comfortably, and not so strained at the idea of being so close to water. She couldn't stop her grin at Ari's comment about being sorted into Ravenclaw. Arwen definitely did enjoy the confinement of the tower, even though she felt it was very high up in the air. However, there really was no place that Arwen felt was safer than the Ravenclaw common room. "It's really nice. Our v-view is lovely," she said softly, looking down at her hand that were squished together.

Looking up, Arwen was surprised to hear that Ari liked her. She'd suspected the girl to think she was one of the most annoying people on the planet. Arwen felt a smile breaking her face, a bigger one than she'd given anyone at the school who wasn't a Pierce. She also nodded at the mention of Matthew's name. "I m-met him last y-year. He m-mentioned you," Arwen stammered. Apparently, hearing that Ariadne liked Arwen was not enough to make Arwen feel safe enough to stammer less. She was not at all sure if Matthew liked her, though... Arwen knew it was hard to like someone who stammered and was shy. She just knew that. It was the way life was. The weak and shy would be overlooked in the big picture, and unfortunately, Arwen was one of the weak and one of the shy.

Arwen jumped a bit as Ariadne folded her piece of paper -that, admittedly, Arwen didn't notice before that point- and stood up. Arwen looked up at her, holding her hand in front of her eyes to shield her from the strong sun. She shook her head at Ariadne's question, but she wasn't sure if the older girl saw it as she turned to the lake and skipped a rock. Arwen blinked. Five times! That was amazing. "Brilliant!" she said happily and rose up, not even noticing how her voice was much stronger than mere moments before. But even so, walking closer to the lake was not something Arwen wanted to. She was already within five feet of it. What if a wave came and took her away and the giant squid ate her?! But Ariadne was waiting for her to come over to her, and Arwen really didn't want to disappoint her only friend.

"Wow," she mumbled as Ari told her of her aunt who had managed eight. The comment of how it would've been better if Arwen had been there did not escape her attention, and Arwen felt a soft smile on her face. Ariadne really did like her. Thank Merlin. As Arwen walked closer to her and saw the small waves of the lake within a foot of herself, she stopped and looked to Ari, who threw another rock that skipped six times. "You d-don't seem as i-if you're too far off you-yourself," she pointed out with a smile. Arwen suddenly felt really happy, because it was suddenly clear to her that Ariadne really was her friend. Arwen picked up a stone and looked at it. It was bulky and round and she tried to throw it like Ari had, but it just went straight under. She bit her lip. "I d-don't think I c-can do i-it," she said, her voice a bit sad.

Sponsored content

Coconuts (Arwen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coconuts (Arwen)   Coconuts (Arwen) Empty

Back to top Go down

Coconuts (Arwen)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: