HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Roaming....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:54 am

"Eh. Can't complain." she said as she took a seat down on the floor.
"Phoenix says he can't let me go over to New York for Christmas, and, in all honesty, it made me mad." she admitted, looking down and picking at the skin on her fingers. She had that horrible habit, and she didn't know how to make it stop.
One of these days, they're going to bleed badly, she thought.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:58 am

"Eh. Can't complain." she said as she took a seat down on the floor."Phoenix says he can't let me go over to New York for Christmas, and, in all honesty, it made me mad." She began picking at her fingers.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Ella replied with a kind look in her eyes. "Maybe you can have fun here?" Ella said hopeful.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:01 am

"Lucy. Stop doing that. You're gonna hurt yourself." Wade said to his cousin, who picked at the skin on the edge of her slim fingers.
"Besides, if Phoenix won't let you go to New York, that means you can spend your first Christmas over at the new home. He told me you didn't really like it, so maybe you just need to get to know it better, like you would with a person." he suggested, taking a seat next to her. "Like Ella says, maybe you can fun here instead."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:03 am

Moogles, Ella's owl came by at that moment and dropped a letter on letter that had the word Urgent[/u]written on the front. She quickly opened it and tears brimmed her eyes. She could do nothing else but silently cry and stare at the sky. She was in complete disbelief.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:28 am

"Ella, what's wrong?" Wade asked as he noticed her eyes tearing up. Had the owl brought bad news?
"Ella, talk to me, what's wrong?" Standing up, he walked over to her, to comfort her.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:35 am

"Ella, what's wrong?" Wade asked."Ella, talk to me, what's wrong?" Standing up, he walked over to her, to comfort her.

With shaky hands Ella handed the note over to Wade. It said:

Sissy,
I didn't know who else to write. It's Ellie. Daddy has been killed by the Killing Curse. I have no where to go. Once people find out I'll be sent away. I'm 11 now Ella, can I come with you? Please Ella...I need you! I can't be separated from the only family I have left! Please, Ella!! Please help! I love you!

Ellie

"How? How could this happen? Who-who would do such a thing?" Ella was in disbelief. She refused to believe it.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:43 am

After reading the letter, with Lucy reading over his shoulder, he looked at Ella.
"I'm sorry Ella." was all he could say.
"How? How could this happen? Who-who would do such a thing?" she yelled, disbelief clear in her eyes.
Wade walked over and hugged her tightly. He didn't know what to do, he was usually very useful in these type of situations, but today, it was different. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that could take away the pain of losing a parent, and he knew this because of Lucy. He had been there to comfort her when her mother died. This time, though, he didn't know how to help Ella, he didn't know her that well to know what worked and what didn't, so all he could do was wrap his arms around her, and tell her that Ellie was going to be okay.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:48 am

"I'm sorry Ella." was all he could say. At those words she began crying. He came over and wrapped his arms around her.He told her that Ellie was going to be okay.
Ella just stayed like that, crying. She didn't know what else to do, she couldn't say anything, all she could do was think. Think back to all the good times they had. Think back to how he was their everything, their support, their parent, their ONLY parent and now he was gone. What would happen to Ellie? Would the headmaster allow her to come to Hogwarts during the school year?

"D-do you think the headmaster will allow her to come to school since it's late in the year?" Ella asked between sobs.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:51 am

Ella handed the letter to Wade, and Lucy walked over to him to read it.
No, that can't be. Lucy thought, bringing her hands up to her head in disbelief.
She saw Wade walk over to Ella and give her a comforting hug. Lucy stood there, not knowing what to say to her. Yes, she had lost her mother, but this was someone else, and someone else's feelings were different than hers. In an attempt to make Ella sure that everything would be okay, she walked over and joined the hug, feeling Wade's arms behind her back, and Ella in between them two. It was a group hug, and Lucy was surprisingly okay with that.
"D-do you think the headmaster will allow her to come to school since it's late in the year?" Ella asked, sobbing.
"I don't know, but maybe if we talk to a professor first, they can help bring Ellie here." Lucy said.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:53 am

Lucy came and joined the hug."I don't know, but maybe if we talk to a professor first, they can help bring Ellie here." Lucy said.

"Which professor should I talk to?" Ella asked no one in particular. This is going to change her forever, she'll never be the same. All she could think about was Ellie.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:56 am

Wade broke away from the hug, leaving only Lucy, who now held Ella's hand.
"Yeah, maybe if we talk to one of them they can be of more help and support." he began. "If we do it alone, then Gray may think that things are getting worse out there Ella. We have to think this through. I know you want Ellie here, but if we make reckless choices then she may not even have a chance. We have to ask someone to help us." he suggested.

"Which professor should I talk to?" she asked them.

"Well, I honestly think Wayne is out of the question. But, I know Professor Vega is a very kind woman. She's very nice and I know for a fact that she would try her best to bring her here. We should talk to her. And don't think I'm gonna let you go alone. This is risky. We will all go talk to her. Now, if she's available." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:59 am

Wade broke away from the hug, leaving only Lucy, who now held Ella's hand.
"Yeah, maybe if we talk to one of them they can be of more help and support." he began. "If we do it alone, then Gray may think that things are getting worse out there Ella. We have to think this through. I know you want Ellie here, but if we make reckless choices then she may not even have a chance. We have to ask someone to help us." he suggested.

"Which professor should I talk to?" Ella asked them.

"Well, I honestly think Wayne is out of the question. But, I know Professor Vega is a very kind woman. She's very nice and I know for a fact that she would try her best to bring her here. We should talk to her. And don't think I'm gonna let you go alone. This is risky. We will all go talk to her. Now, if she's available." he said.

Ella looked up at Wade and Lucy. "Thanks for helping guys. I really appreciate it." She struggled to keep from breaking down.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:08 am

With Wade breaking away from the hug, Lucy was left to comfort Ella.
"Yeah, maybe if we talk to one of them they can be of more help and support." he began. "If we do it alone, then Gray may think that things are getting worse out there Ella. We have to think this through. I know you want Ellie here, but if we make reckless choices then she may not even have a chance. We have to ask someone to help us." he suggested. Lucy nodded in agreement, after all, he was right. Things out there were bad, it was a fact.
"Which professor should I talk to?" Ella asked them.
"Well, I honestly think Wayne is out of the question. But, I know Professor Vega is a very kind woman. She's very nice and I know for a fact that she would try her best to bring her here. We should talk to her. And don't think I'm gonna let you go alone. This is risky. We will all go talk to her. Now, if she's available." Wade suggested.
Ella looked up at them. "Thanks for helping guys. I really appreciate it."
"Don't worry about it Ella. Come, we'll take you down there right now." she said, putting her small arm around her shoulders, and following Wade's lead.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:09 am

OOC: Do you guys just want to continue the thread at Selene's office? I can start it.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:12 am

Ella silently allowed Lucy to lead her as they followed Wade.

OOC: Yeah, that's fine.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming....   

Back to top Go down

Roaming....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2