Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Ghostly Message EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Ghostly Message EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Ghostly Message EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Ghostly Message EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Ghostly Message EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Ghostly Message EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Ghostly Message EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Ghostly Message EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Ghostly Message EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Ghostly Message EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Ghostly Message EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Ghostly Message EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Ghostly Message EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Ghostly Message EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Ghostly Message EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Ghostly Message

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Ghostly Message Empty
PostSubject: A Ghostly Message   A Ghostly Message EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:42 am

Aurora slowly walked through the rows upon rows of shiny trophies. It was strange, really, she had never thought about coming here, but she had had a dream about it. The dream was strange; she had just been among the trophies like she was here, in the late dusk so that the sun glinted softly on the trophies. Then a musical voice had spoken. Aurora still couldn't remember what it had said.

A silvery shadow passed over one of the cups on the right aisle. Aurora quickly looked around, but froze when the voice said, "So you have come."

"Come? What do you mean? I just had this dream..." she started, but the voice chuckled.

"Yes. I received the dream as well," the voice said, and then the speaker appeared. It was a young woman with long hair, but she shimmered and had translucent features, which looked very pale, as if scared. A ghost? Aurora thought, startled.

OOC: This is a plot-filler for just me; please no one come barging in. I will post at different times just to keep the topic fresh.
Back to top Go down

A Ghostly Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ghostly Message   A Ghostly Message EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:32 pm

"Um, excuse me, who are you?" Aurora asked.

The ghost looked pensive. "You may call me... Helen. That is all you need know."

"What's all I need know? Do you have some sort of information for me?" Aurora demanded.

"In my dream," the spectral woman began, "I found you here, and I had a sense that I was to give you information that I have never given anyone before. And I give no information anymore. Not after the last time..." She paused, staring at a place above Aurora's head, yet Aurora had a feeling that the ghost was actually staring into her own mind. "It was nice meeting you," she said as she began to drift away.

"Wait!" Aurora called. The woman turned back, looking at Aurora strangely.

OOC: Ooo, creepy cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down

A Ghostly Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ghostly Message   A Ghostly Message EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:43 pm

"Please stay," Aurora begged. "I need to know what you have to tell me."

"I admire your persistence, but I cannot reveal what you wish to know," Helen said. "But I would appreciate your friendship. No one has been kind to me for so long..."

If I am her friend, she might decide to be more open with me, Aurora realized. "Sure, Helen. I'll meet you same time tomorrow?"

"But not here," the ghost warned. "People will notice. Your common room. I will be there." Then she coalesced into a silvery ball of light and flew away.

"OK," Aurora called after her. That was weird. She shrugged, trying to forget her frustration at being left in the dark, literally and figuratively. Glancing up at the windows, where the light was beginning to fade, she walked slowly out the door, still confused. But she needed to get back to the common room, to do homework. Aurora picked up her pace and started back, ready for a good night's sleep.

OOC: End of plot-filler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Ghostly Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ghostly Message   A Ghostly Message Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ghostly Message
Page 1 of 1