Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  Empty
PostSubject: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Danny was super excited to get to spend the day with Zip. He was also beyond super excited for the quidditch match between his brothers team, the Southwick Serpents and the Chudley Cannons. He waited for Zip outside the stadium gates and looked for a flash of his blonde hair.

Danny was wearing his brothers old Serpents Jersey. It had his number, #7 on it and his name ironed onto the back. Hopefully, the paparazzi wouldn’t recognize him. Danny was pretty famous too because of his brother. He just wanted to have a fun day with his friend.

He smiled when he saw Zips light blonde hair. He ran over to him and handed him another jersey, one of Austins old ones. “Here, wear this.” He smiled and blushed lightly. He was excited for Zip to meet Austin. And he knew Zip was probably shaking with excitement.

He wondered if Saryana was actually going to show up. He didnt know if she was still mad at him for the Halloween Party thing. he had just been trying to help. He searched for a sign of her, in case she decided to come after all
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Zip was excited about the day. After arriving to the stadium he had a bit of time finding Danny. He had lost him after hopping into a restroom to use it. After finally finding him again he smiled as Danny ran up to him and threw him a jersey. It was one of Austin's and Zip quickly threw it over the shirt he was wearing. He saw that Danny was wearing one that was similiar as well.

"So where is this friend of yours is I may ask?" he queried. He looked around but it's not like he would know who it was as he hadn't seen them yet. "So is your brother gettting ready for the game? Will I be able to meet him after the game?" he asked. He hoped he would. He was so excited that he was bouncing all over. He wanted to run everywhere and jump all over in excitement. It wasn't like he got this chance everyday. In fact this was the first chance he had ever gotten for anything like this and he was about to burst in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Danny smiled and hugged Zip. The boy was literally vibrating with happiness. He laughed and noticed some paparazzi coming towards them. He whimpered and hid behind Zip. “I hate the people with the cameras….” He didn’t want to be bothered by them, eh just wanted to have fun with Zip.

He looked around for Saryana but still didn’t see her. He shrugged when Zip asked where she was, “I don’t know, Zipper.” He laughed at the new nickname. “I like that. Zipper. Something special for just the two of us.” He threw an arm around Zips shoulder and they began walking inside.

When Zip asked about Austin he chuckled, “Yeah, hes in the locker room. And Yes, you will get to meet him after the game.” He knew Zip was super excited to meet Austin. He just hoped he wasn’t using him to get to Austin.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - year II

PostSubject: Re: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Saryana still couldn't believe that she was actually going. Part of her didn't at all want to appear here, but another part really wanted to have a break and watch some of her favourite sport in the world - Quidditch. But at the end she did come. She had Nick to thank for that, of course. When the girl explained to him what happened, sending her parents an owl to give to him, his reply was basically explaining what Danny wanted to do. And that he laughed five minutes at her reaction. Obviously, she had rolled her eyes at that.

Getting into a warm jacket and some jeans, she appeared at the match. Before going she went for a small hunt. The girl had decided to be slightly rebellious by going into the Forbidden Forest to hunt. She had bows and arrows which she had hidden (arrows free taking them from the Room of Requirement) and with them he used to shot creatures in the forest. Of course, she didn't go much in and also only used them if originally attacked - she went by the Huntress of Artemis rules. And was fairly glad for it. After getting a small cut(not that small) on her arm, she knew it was best to get ready.

After making sure her cut wasn't bleeding and fit to begin to heal, she dressed herself up and went to the match. She searched around for Danny - not to apologise but to tell him she was here. And than the girl noticed him. With some guy. And his arm on his shoulders. So they get mad mad at each other and suddenly he replaces her with some guy she doesn't know? Although usually Saryana knew that it was stupid and immature to get mad for such a thing, she actually did. So she began to walk in and brushed past them, pretending that she didn't notice them. Man, was she glad that she had put her hood up. Maybe they wouldn't notice her.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:41 pm

Danny felt someone brush past them and he saw a flash of brown hair, "Saryana?" He dragged Zip along with him through the crowds. "Saryana!" He caught up to her and smiled. "Hey."

He smiled at her and hugged her. "Im glad youre here." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. He was scared to see if she was going to hit him or yell at him. But she was here, And thats all that mattered.

He pulled Zip closer and smiled. "This is Zypher. But you can call him Zip. Except, i get to call him Zipper." He smiled widely at Zip and laughed softly. "Zip, This is Saryana. The girl I was telling you about."

He smiled and wondered why Saryana had just walked past them instead of stopping. Was she mad? Shit, she was mad. He knew she was mad. By what was she mad for this time?
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Saryana mentally sighed when Danny had noticed her. She at first had an icy face but by the smile on his face pretty much melted it. No matter how old and mature she tried to act, she still was basically a kid. She bit her lip, trying not to sigh.

The girl looked at the two boys. And sighed mentally again. Maybe she could at least try to be nicer. The other guy seemed dine, which pretty much helped her not to yell at Danny. So she held her hand out. "Hello, Zypher. " she said, ignoring the part that she could call him by a nick name. Only did the girl call someone other than their name would be when they are friends. And she till didn't think of him as a friend yet.

Saryana noticed Danny looking at her. She sighed. What was he thinking? Probably wondering why she had passed them. She shrugged it off. Today she might as well be nice. So she decided to ask something. "Where exactly are we seated? When me and my father came to some matches when I was young, we had decent seats. Although pretty much all places are nice, really. As long it is Quidditch... " she said, still keeping a neutral face onto herself.
Back to top Go down
Austin Sinclair
Adult
Austin Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:24 pm

Austin stepped outside the locker room to get away from his teammates for a little bit. He did this before every big game. To just get some time alone. He stepped out into the busy arena and heard a familiar voice. “Danny?” He knew his little brothers voice anywhere.

He turned around and saw his brother wearing his old jersey. He smiled and made his way over to him. He wrapped his arms around his brother and picked him up, “Hey there, Tiger.” He laughed and set him back down and ruffled his hair.

He noticed Danny was not alone. He also had two friends with him. And one of them was wearing another one of his old jerseys. He smiled and rested his arm on his brothers head. “Hey guys. Welcome to the pitch. Danny, who are your friends?” He raised an eyebrow at them and smiled a winning smile.
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Zip was twiddling his fingers and rolled his eyes when Danny called him Zipper. He couldn't think of a better nickname? He let it slide though because Danny had been nice enough to invite him to the game and most likely meet his brother.

He watched the whole scenario between Danny and the girl and he could feel there was a bit of tension between them. Why it was there he didn't know and he didn't care because it was really none of his business. He wasn't sure if he should be glad she called him by his full first name of not but she was trying to make friendly so he wasn't going to be too picky. He was just happy to be here and he was going to try to not let anything ruin his day.

He went silent when Danny's brother found them. He had no idea what to say and so he just stood around looking all smiles.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:32 pm

“Our seats are great, Sary. We got box seats. Were seated in the players family boxes at the very top.” He smiled and handed Saryana her ticket. Zip already had his and Danny had his own in his pocket. He smiled when he was picked up. He knew immediately who it was.

He turned and smiled as he hugged his brother. “Hey there, Austin.” He smiled wide. He loved seeing his brother. His brother was his hero, his best friend. He was everything Danny wanted to be when he grew up.

He smiled at his friends and introduced everyone. “Austin, this is Saryana Greenwood and Zypher Andrews, But he likes to be called Zip. Guys, this is my brother Austin Sinclair.” He smiled and moved closer to Zip. His hand brushed against Zip’s hand and he jumped slightly. He blushed a bright red for some reason unknown to him.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:05 pm

Saryana just nodded when Danny explained about the seats, yet inside she was partly exited. Exited because they were basically one of the coolest seats in the whole place! She had heard a guy from the Ministry who worked with her dad explain how amazing that place was. And now she couldn't believe that she was going! Man, would there be a lot to tell her parents... Wait, her parents! She had forgotten to tell them she was going to a match! So she would either tell them she had gone without permission or keep the adventure to herself... Best second one... But that was lying.. Oh well, you can tell one lie!

She took her ticket without a word. Instead, she began to examine in, while imaging in her mind where everything would be. She was good with memorising stuff ( how else does one get A's/O's for wizards/ all the time!) so she was almost sure she already knew where they were. Just than Danny ' s brother appeared. And she almost resisted the urge to roll her eyes at him. First at the Tiger remark, than at his stupid smile. Someone had a big head and that one was right in her eyes at the moment. Almost opening her mouth to reply, she was interrupted by Danny. She scuffed. And almost sent him a death glare but didn't at the end.

"Nice to meet you, Austin Sinclair. " she said almost with no interest at all, not that she intended to be interested in some big - headed superstar who think they are the best in the world while other people starve to death! She really wanted to walk their heads with something hard, like a fridge. But instead she said. "Wish you luck on the match!" After that she turned to the other two boys. "Are we going to go to our seats or stay here and blabber? "
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Danny felt hurt when Saryana didn’t even say thank you when he gave her her ticket. When did she start being so rude. He went through a lot to get her the ticket and its like she wasn’t even thankful. He turned to Zip and had a sad look on his face. Part of him wished he hadn’t even invited Saryana now. That it was just him and Zip.

He would have been fine if she had just been rude to him but then she started being rude to Austin. He would not stand for that. “Saryana if youre going to be like this then go home. I don’t want you to ruin the game for me and Zip.” He didn’t want to be rude like this but she had started it. He stood there with his arms crossed and looked at her. He wasn’t going to change his mind.
Back to top Go down
Zypher Andrews
Third Year
Third Year
Zypher Andrews

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:47 pm

Zip had no idea what was going on but it seemed like this girl Saryana was in a bad mood. He decided to just ignore them because he didn't want his day ruined. Glancing at the two who looked like they might just kill each other he turned to Danny's brother Austin.

He stared at the older boy for a few moments before getting up the courage to talk. Not like there was anything wrong with Zip. He usually was easy to talk to and was always willing to talk. It was just that there was a celebrity in front of him and well it kind of put his brain on lockdown.

Looking up at the guy he finally said hi. He then followed up with a few questions like "How is it being a star quidditch player," and "Do you ever get tired of the game" and stuff that honestly was just being spewed out like a waterfall. He was constantly twiddling his thumbs and taking his hands in and out of his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Austin Sinclair
Adult
Austin Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Austin raised an eyebrow at his brothers cruel words towards the girl. He was shocked that his brother, his usually nice and polite and kind brother, would say such things. “Danny…” He gave his brother a look and shook his head. He decided to just let the two kids figure out their issues on their own. They didn’t need his help.

He turned to the blonde one who looked like he was ready to either explode or throw up. Both from excitement. It hit him by surprise when questions started flowing out of him like a broken water faucet. He chuckled and rested his hand on the boys shoulder. “Woah there, Zip. Slow down buddy. Lets se, Being a quidditch player is awesome. Its something I love to do and I get paid to do it. So it’s the best. And no, I never get tired of the game. Its my life.”
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:52 am

Saryana suddenly felt a huge wave of anger to fill her. She narrowed her eyes at Danny. So that's what it was! That's it! "Fine! Whatever! Hope you two have fun!" She said, he voice filled with anger. Than she gave the ticket back to him and marched off, not turning back. She wasn't going to change her mind soon enough. At least she didn't have to tell her parents now...

Instead of going home, she went into the forest which was near the stadium. When the girl was far enough from the four boys she just ran into the forest. When she was in, she began to calm her run. It was about three trees inside. She had trained much, so she could calm her pace easily.

When in, the girl began to walk deeper inside, both quickly and quietly. She was used to walking such, often being in her own town's one. When it began to turn dark from the branches clustered together, she sat down on one tree bark and sighed. And just stared at one dot. After about a minute of staying such, she began to search for a good branch so she could make herself a bow.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:01 pm

Danny sighed as Saryana yelled at him. It seemed to him that she was doing that a lot of the time as of late. He sighed and shook his head and put the ticket back in his pocket. He then walked back over to Zip and his brother, “I guess it’s a boys night tonight, Zip.”

He looked at his brother and sent him a look that said for him not to ask about what happened and no he would not tell him later because he did not feel like talking about it and that girls were just too complicated for him.

He sighed and listened to Austin answer all of Zips questions. It was cute how excited Zip was for the game. He was glad he could do something nice for his new friends. Well, the ones that appreciated it anyway. And didn’t run off and get mad at him for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)    What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)  Empty

Back to top Go down

What a game (Austin and Zip and Saryana)
Page 1 of 1