HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
What are the odds (Evan)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
What are the odds (Evan)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
What are the odds (Evan)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
What are the odds (Evan)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
What are the odds (Evan)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
What are the odds (Evan)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
What are the odds (Evan)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
What are the odds (Evan)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
What are the odds (Evan)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
What are the odds (Evan)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
What are the odds (Evan)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
What are the odds (Evan)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
What are the odds (Evan)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
What are the odds (Evan)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
What are the odds (Evan)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

What are the odds (Evan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

What are the odds (Evan)  Empty
PostSubject: What are the odds (Evan)    What are the odds (Evan)  EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:38 pm

Sydney Hale had been working at Zonkos Joke Shop since she was at Hogwarts. She knew everything about the store and her job, and she loved it. She loved making people laugh and smile. Something about it just made her feel complete and gave her a purpose in life.

She smiled as another satisfied customer left her shop happy and giggling about the fanged Frisbee he had just purchased. She loved working with kids. Probably because she was a kid at heart herself. She loved that about herself. Sure, she could be childish, but when it came to certain things, she knew when she had to be mature.

She smiled when her next customer came in, “Hi. Welcome to Zonkos.” She began organizing some of the stock. There was something about this customer. She felt like she knew him from somewhere. She just couldn’t put her finger on where she knew him from, exactly.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: What are the odds (Evan)    What are the odds (Evan)  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:41 pm

Important:

Limping, Evan walked into Zonko's Joke shop, leaning on his umbrella for support. Fake mustaches and a fedora hat were supposed to hide his identity from vendors and other customers. His thick horn-rimmed glasses were enchanted to change his eye shape and color. Evan's disguise was almost perfect in his opinion. He would prefer a polyjuice potion, of course, but there was no time to brew it. And time was very precious right now.

The vendor girl greeted Evan, and the boy realized that he had seen her before. This girl was a Ravenclaw student, several years older than Evan. She was also famous for all the drama that she always managed to cause. It was really bad news for Evan, since he didn't wanted to be recognized.

"Weasleys' Wildfire Whiz-bangs, bitte," he said in a hoarse voice, trying to imitate a German accent. "I want to entertain my kinder a bit," he then added, trying to give the girl impression that he was pretty old and had kids already. The less he looked as a student, the better.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What are the odds (Evan)    What are the odds (Evan)  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Sydney knew that she knew this guy. She just didn’t know where. His disguise was very awful. Fake mustache? Fedora? Honestly… the limp was rather convincing though. She giggled at the awful accent. What was that? German?

She shook her head and walked over to him. She looked him straight in the face and it hit her. She had saved this kid once. Outside the Ravenclaw common room. He couldn’t answer the riddle and Sydney had helped him by answering it.

What was his name? Eric? Adam? Evan? EVAN! That was it. She smiled victoriously, proud that she had figured it out. She smiled and leaned close to his ear and whispered, “Hello to you to, Evan.” She smiled and shook her head. She was happy that she still had her Ravenclaw wits about her.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What are the odds (Evan)    What are the odds (Evan)  EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:29 pm

Evan's disguise failed him, and now he thought he would have better sent some random student in and erase their memories afterwards. But, since Evan didn't have a Time Turner to switch to the other plan now, he had to think his way out of this situation. "Hello," he muttered grumpily. "Weasleys' Wildfire Whiz-bangs, please," he repeated, with his usual British accent this time.

Evan didn't care about a particular fireworks model, since he wasn't going to see it working anyway. "Some other big fancy fireworks that can be lethal if launched indoors will do as well, if you don't have Whiz-bangs," he added, grinning a little. The only thing he cared about was how lethal those fireworks could be.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What are the odds (Evan)    What are the odds (Evan)  EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:36 pm

Sydney smiled and nodded, “Just a moment please, sir.” She went to the shelf with the Weasley products and grabbed a box of Weasleys Wildfire Whiz bangs and handed the box to her former housemate. “Here we are. One box of Weasleys Wildfire Whiz Bangs. Please make sure you kid plays safe with these. They are quite dangerous.” She gave him a look that said she was warning him, not his so called kid.

She didn’t know what Evan had planned, but she was curious. “Evan… What are you doing with these anyway?” She lead him to the counter and rung up his purchase. She was scared to know what he had planned. But like always, she just had to know.

She elaned forward her elbows on the counter and her chin in her hands, “How is school?” She had a feeling he had caused some drama, and Sydney loved Drama.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What are the odds (Evan)    What are the odds (Evan)  EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:11 pm

As soon as the girl handed Evan the box of the most devastating and dangerous fireworks ever, his face beamed. "How much for this box?" he asked. "And how much for, let's say, the fact that they were bought by some mustached stranger with a German accent in a fedora?" Evan's eyes narrowed mischievously as he said that. The boy knew no one would probably use Veritaserum on his former housemate, and her word had a lot of weight. Much more weight than several golden galleons.

"I'm going to throw a great party for my friend in the Slytherin dorm," Evan replied. "Like a graduation party, but not exactly," he added. His "friend" was going to leave Hogwarts indeed, a better world awaited him. Or, more likely, a world of endless pain and fire, since he was probably a sinner. Evan didn't believed in afterlife, but at that particular moment he hoped that Hell really existed and there was a place reserved for Alek in it.

"School? It's never been better!" Evan said, grinning. If not for his problem with Alek, Evan's year would be just perfect. "I'm a Headboy, you know. I can take points from any student for any reason I make up, and since most of them aren't familiar with the school rules, no one usually objects," he explained proudly. Evan was very close to bringing Rawenclaw to the first place in House competition with all his cleaver subtractions.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What are the odds (Evan)    What are the odds (Evan)  EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Sydney checked the price on the box and spoke, “Its 5 galleons.” Then he asked how much to say his disguise worked and she giggled, “Well for that, its gonna be a good 10 galleons, sir.” She made sure not to say Evan in case someone was around and could possibly hear them by chance.

She raised an eyebrow, “Graduation isn’t anywhere near this time, Evan.” She knew he was up to something, but it was no longer her place to criticize or lecture her house mates. She decided to just let it slide and went back to stocking the shelves as she listened to him speak.

“Head boy? Really? Well that’s brilliant, Evan. But I don’t want you misusing your powers. Sure, I would love to see Ravenclaw with the house cup, but I don’t want you getting in trouble. Have I made myself clear?” She looked at him with her ‘Im the adult and what I say goes’ look.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: What are the odds (Evan)    What are the odds (Evan)  EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:33 pm

The price of silence was acceptable, and Evan got fifteen galleons from his pocket and put them on the counter. It was painful for him to be part from his fortune, but he would better be poor poor than expelled. "Well, early preparation hasn't hurt anyone yet," Evan explained. "Besides, as I said, it's not exactly a graduation party," he added, trying to suppress a malicious smile.

"Don't worry, I won't misuse them anymore," Evan lied. His former housemate wasn't able to see it anyway, so Evan just lied to avoid further confrontation. The girl was important to Evan in terms of covering his purchase of Weasleys' Wildfire Whiz-bangs, so he had to be kinda nice to her. And to create a better illusion of being nice, he asked, "So, how are you? How have you been since school?" Sadly, Evan didn't remember girl's name, but he hoped she wouldn't figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the odds (Evan)    What are the odds (Evan)  Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the odds (Evan)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogsmeade Village :: Zonko's Joke Shop-
Jump to: