Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Resting and hating it (Tess)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:17 pm

"Then why wont you let me make it up to you?" She whimpered and curled up at the bottom of the bed. SHe felt bad for ccusing him of something so awful. She just wanted her Chase. She coughed lightly and felt like she couldnt breathe out of nowhere
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Chase froze the second he heard her cough he got up and walked to the end of the bed and touched her forehead. "Tess..are you okay princess?" He asked softly and looked at her with sad and worried eyes. He scared she was sick or something he didnt want her to be sick. "Tessa..are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:21 pm

Tessa kept coughing and started to panic. She opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out. She tried to breathe, but she felt no air. Her eyes widened and she looked at him. She mouthed the words, "Help."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Chase picked her up and apprated to st magos. He called for a doctor scared he would lose her. She was taken from him into some room he wasnt allowed to go in he hugged himself crying scared with everything in him that she would die and leave him. He couldnt lose her he was so scared he sat down waiting for anything good to happen wanting her to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:29 pm

Vanessa walked into St mungos after hearing her sister was here. She saw Chase, or as she liked to call him, Skinny. She sat beside him and rested her head on his arm, "Hey Skinny." Although, by the looks of it, he had gained some weight. So he wasnt so skinny any more. "Whats wrong with Tess?
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:32 pm

Chase looked up and sighed. "I dont know...she just started to look like she couldnt breath and...oh god what is she dies oh fuck." He gripped his hair sighing. He was freaking out. He looked at the floor hating this. "I hate this. I dont like it here I dont like it that i had to bring her here." He sighed
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Vanessa looked at Chase and did the only thing logical. She wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "Itll be ok." She normally wasnt like this. She had to leave soon. She was only allowed an hour out of the castle. "I cant stay long. But I know my sister, Shes a fighter." She looked at Chase, "Did you tell her about daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:40 pm

Chase looked at her and smiled. "I did but she hasnt said anything about it and when i first told her she thought I was lying. Im pretty sure she has to hear it from you or your dad to believe it" He sighed and set his head against the wall her hugged her a bit feeling bad her sister was in there maybe not gonna make it out alive. He sighed and just hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Tessa stepped out into the waiting room and saw her sister there. She raised an eyebrow and walked over to her. "Nessa what are you doing here?" She looked at Chase and smiled softly before kissing him. "Im sorry if shes bothering you. Nessa, you should be at school."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:53 pm

Chase looked up and sighed he grabbed her and made her sit on his lap relaxing. He just rested his head on her shoulder sighing and being happy that she was okay. He had been extremly scared. He looked at Vanessa and smiled at her. "Its okay princess she wasnt bothering me we where just talking."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:08 am

Vanessa stood up and smiled. "I gotta get back to the castle. Im glad your ok Tess." She hugged her sister and turned to leave. But before she left she turned back around, "Oh Tessa, everything Chase says is true. Listen to him." She then left and went back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:12 am

Tessa hugged her sister and then looked at Chase with a confused look on her face, "What was that about?" She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Is there something you need to tell me, Chase?" She was concerned about what was going on
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:14 am

Chase took a deep breath and looked down. How was she gonna tell her that her father was alive. He took a deep breath. "Tessa...your dad...he is alive" He looked down knowing she would most likely get mad and think he was lying he just waited. He just hoped she didnt do anything to bad. He bit his lip and just waited.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:31 am

Tessa blinked a few times. She was confused. "Hes... what?" That would explain all the reports about ehr father the minsitry had been reieving. "Is he ok? Hes alive?" She just hoped he was sitll good. "Maybe he can help me with my case! As long as he hasnt gone evil." She giggled. "Right?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:37 am

Chase smiled at how happy she seemed. "He is okay but I dont know much else then that we only talked for a second baby." He smiled at her and rubbed her sides. "He loves you i know that much princess. Don't worry but I have no clue where he is"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:15 am

Tessa nodded and curled into a ball in Chase's lap. "I wanna go home." She had had a long and exhausitng day and just wanted to go to bed with Chase. She wanted him to get better so they could go to America and have the best christmas ever
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:17 am

Chase smiled and picked her up and headed home smiling. When they got home he laid her down and laid beside her holding her. "Just sleep now princess im not gonna go anywhere." He smiled and held her close to him and rubbed her side smiling softly down at her. He just wanted her to sleep and relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Resting and hating it (Tess) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resting and hating it (Tess)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2