HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

A very confused chase (Tessa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:41 am

Chase walked into his home and sat down on the couch he was so confused he didnt know what to think. He had just seen Tessas father alive he was so confused. He sighed and ran hand though his hair. He thought about what her father had said. He had woundered if he could take care of Tessa. Could he. He was weaker then Tess because he didnt eat so he was really weak. He took a breath and held his head in his hands he wanted to know that he could take care of Tess but he didnt know if he could. He relaxed a bit and just wondered if she was home or still at work. He hugged himself and tried not to cry from stress. He shut his eyes and just waited for her to come home he thought about going and taking a nap but he couldnt he couldnt relax.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:49 am

Tessa came home and saw her boyfriend on the couch, "Hey baby." She curled up into a ball on his lap and nuzzled deeper into him. She smiled and kissed his neck. "Last night was absolutely amazing." She and Chase had made love together for the first time and it had been amazing. More than anything she could have hoped for. She smiled at him but saw he was upset, "You ok?" She looked over his shoulder at the picture of her dad and smiled sadly. She missed her dad, but he was gone. No matter what anyone said, nothing would bring him back.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:56 am

Chase took a deep breath and set his head on her shoulder and held her. He was to stressed out for any of this. He wanted to tell her she had a right to know but he couldnt her father said not to tell her. But he wanted to she had a right. It was her father. "Im fine baby" He smiled a bit remembing last night. He loved being so close to her he couldnt wait till the day he got to have a family and hopefully with Tess. He relaxed a bit and shut his eyes calming down. He was still upset about the whole not dead father then but he wasnt allowed to tell her but he wanted to so badly it hurt. He gripped her hips tightly and held her close to him. He took a deep breath and kissed her cheek. "I love you so much princess...." He smiled and shut his eyes and rested his head against her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:03 am

"I love you too baby." She remembered the times her father would pick her up and call her his little princess. "You know... my daddy used to call me princess." She missed her dad more and more every day. "We got a lead on Benson today." She smiled and was excited that she might get to catch Rock Benson. She was super happy to finally be able to close this case. "So what did you do today? Are you hungry?" She stood up and went to the kitchen and bent over to look in the fridge to see what she could cook. It was her turn to cook and she decided she would make a broccoli and chicken casserole.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:08 am

Chase sighed and ran a hand though his hair. He walked to her and grabbed her. He gave up he had to tell her he didnt care what her dad did to her. "Tess...I have to tell you something" He held her close scared of what she would do. Would he think he was crazy would she kick him out. He sighed and took a deep breath. "Tess I know your going to think im insane but I saw your father today. Alive and healthy he was fine he is alive Tess" He waited for her to scream at him saying he was lying and kick her out or something. He shut his eyes and just waited scared of what she would do to him after this. He hid his face in her shoulder he woundered if her father would kill him for telling Tessa.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:11 am

Tessa shook her head and looked at him, "Chase..." She didnt believe him. It wasnt possible, "Why would you lie to me about something like this?" She could expect something like this from Vanessa. But from Chase... she didnt see why he would lie to her like this. She closed the fridge and stared at him, "Why would you do this to me!? Why would you LIE to me!?" She screamed. She was in pain. She missed her dad and then he had the nerve to lie and say he was alive. "WHY!?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:14 am

Chase sighed and knew this would happen. "Tess im not lying. I would never lie to you about something like this. I know what its like to not have any family Tess. I wouldnt lie about something like this" He waited to be smacked or something he was scared that she would hate him for telling the truth. He shut his eyes and smashed his hand against the wall. "I knew you wouldnt believe me why did i even try. Tess im not lying." He shut his eyes and wanted to cry and pass out at the same damn time. He held his head in his hands he was scared she would kick him out.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:19 am

"I could expect something like this from my sister. But she is like... 14. I expect more from you." She stormed out of the kitchen and went to the bedroom. She stared at a picture of her and her family before her dad died. Died... he was dead. Nothing could change her mind about that. Next thing Chase would be telling her Grandma Maggie was still alive too. She screamed and threw the picture at the wall, the glass shattering everywhere around the room, some even flying back towards her. She felt a shard scrape her cheek and she began to bleed.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:25 am

Chase smashed his hand against the wall again making it bleed. "IM NOT LYING!" He yelled tears running down his eyes. He heard the glass and ran for her. He saw her bleeding and started to clean it up quickly he sighed loudly and had tears running down his face he didnt want her to be mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:29 am

"Just tell me why youre lying about this." She knew he was lying. He had to be. There was no way her father was alive. "If he were alive why would he come to me or my sister? Huh? Why would he stay hidden all these years. next your gonna tell me Rocko Benson isnt even alive anymore. WHy are you trying to hurt me Chase!?" She felt the blood trickling down her cheek and neck, but she didnt care. She pushed him away when he started to clean it up, "Dont touch me..."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:36 am

Chase sighed. "Vanessa was there Tess. She saw him also." He sighed and ran a hand though his hair he was getting even more stressed and he was scared that she was really hurt he didnt want her to be hurt he wanted her to let him clean her up. He was scared and sighed. He relaxed a bit and bite his lip wanting to clean her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:39 am

"Vanessa saw him?" She bit her lip. He had to be telling the truth if he knew Nessa's name. "Where did you see him?" She felt a few tears falling mixing with the blood coming from her cheek. She leaned forward to allow him to clean the blood. She was shaking. After all these years she leaarned her father was alive. She broke down into tears and hugged a pillow close to her. She hid her face in the pillow and screamed.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:57 am

Chase held her and cleaned her cheek up kissing her forehead. "By one of the shops princess. He misses you he really does. He asked me how you where doing and he called you Theresa. He really misses you princess i dont know why he has been hiding from you. But i know he still loves you" He frowned and let another tear fall still scared that she was mad at him but knew she wasnt anymore she was just confused. He would be to.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:59 am

"Oh my god... it really was him..." Only her father called her Theresa. She cried harder and threw the pillow across the room and felt like she couldnt breathe. She held her stomahc and cried ot in pain and agony. She wanted her dad. To know he was alive. Why was he hiding? Why was he doing this to them? She threw herself into CHase's arms and cried her eyes out
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:03 am

Chase sighed and held her rocking her back and forth he rubbed her back gently trying calm her down shhing her a bit. He held her close to him just letting her relax and calm down against him. He wanted her to be okay and not freak out. He wanted her to stop crying and smile again he hated it when she cried he just hated it. "Dont cry baby please i hate seeing you cry i want to see your pretty smiled wheres your smile" He whispered gently against her ear.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:08 am

"My smile is dead... just like I thought my father was." She stood up and grabbed her coat. She ran outside and slammed the door behind her. She leaned against the wall of her house outside in the freezing cold. It was beginning to snow. She used to lvoe the snow. But now she sees it as a sad thing. Especially right now. SHe cried softly and screamed out into the empty road
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:19 am

Chase frowned and ran after her pulling her into him. He had tears running down his face. "Come on Princess. Please calm down. I hate it when your upset please dont be upset just be happy that he is alive. Please" He kissed the top of her head and brought her back inside and sat down on the couch holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:20 am

Tessa couldnt cry anymore. She had run out of tears. She couldnt breathe. She was panicking. She felt light headed and scared. The room began to spin and she looked at Chase with panic in ehr eyes. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. Net thing she knew, she was passed out and everything around her was black
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:23 am

Chase cried out for Tessa and shook her. He couldnt lose her he couldnt. He would die if she didnt wake up. He kissed her forehead tears falling down and him muttering for her to wake up over and over. He looked at her and shook her a bit. He wanted her to wake up he needed her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:26 am

Tessas eyes slowly fluttered open and she saw Chse crying. She looked at him and looked around. What had happened? "Chase.... baby... what happened?" The last thing she remembered was standing in the fridge. "I thought I was making dinner... or do you just wanna order out?" She looked at him and smiled. She felt tears on her face. Had she been crying?
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Chase looked at her and frowned a bit. Did she hit her head or something. He was glad he remembered who he was and did like forget that. He kissed her softly and relaxed he was glad she was okay. He decided not to try and tell her again. He didnt need her freaking out all over again. "Nothing Princess...You pick you can pick do you want me to make something for you princess?" He held her tightly and hid his face in her shoulder happy that she was okay now
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:40 pm

"Lets just do take out. Ill go get the menus." Tessa smiled at him and went into the bedroom. She saw the sttered glass and the blood on the pillow, "Chase? What happened in here?" She picked up the shattered frame and saw the picture of her family. She raised an eyebrow. Why would Chase break this? "Did you smash this?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:44 pm

Chase sighed he didnt want to have to explane it. "No princess I didnt. Maybe you knocked it down and cut yourself by accednt or something" He walked to her and grabbed her and pulled her close. He kissed the top of her head and shut his eyes trying to relax a bit. He didnt want to have to explane any of this almost as much as he didnt want to tell her about her dad again.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:48 pm

"Chase whats going on?" She knew he was hiding something. Did he not like her family? But that didnt make any sense. "Chase do you nto like ym family? I dont see why you wouldnt. You havent even met Vanessa or Luca. Everyone loves my mother and my dad is dead." Those last words seemed to echo in her head for some reason
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Chase whimper softly he was lying to the person he loved he didnt like doing this he started to get dizzy a bit he didnt like this. He shut his eyes and gripped her tighter scared he was going to fall his head started to hurt a bit. "I-Iv nev-never met th-them so i wo-wouldnt kn-know" He was stuttering now he didnt even know why he hated this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   

Back to top Go down

A very confused chase (Tessa)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next