Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
This is Halloween [Open] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
This is Halloween [Open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
This is Halloween [Open] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
This is Halloween [Open] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
This is Halloween [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
This is Halloween [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
This is Halloween [Open] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
This is Halloween [Open] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
This is Halloween [Open] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
This is Halloween [Open] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
This is Halloween [Open] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
This is Halloween [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
This is Halloween [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
This is Halloween [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
This is Halloween [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

This is Halloween [Open]

Go down 
+2
Aleksander Krupp
Darcy Wilde
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

This is Halloween [Open] Empty
PostSubject: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:26 pm

Darcy had spent so long on her costume. It had been a really hard thing to make. Not the costume in itself, as that was merely a white dress and glamouring her hair long and black. That was fine. But the fact that she was walking around barefooted did make the experience a bit cold, and she had practiced a spell for ages to keep her warm. And she had only just perfected it. So she was pretty pleased with herself. This was her last Halloween party at Hogwarts, ever. Unless she became a professor. Which she didn't really want. Or did she?

Either way, she slipped into the dress and cast the spell on her hair. Then she cast the warming spell and another one. She had decided to go with being a slightly scary, but beautiful water nymph. Which was the other reason for her working so hard on making it. She had cast another spell that made it look as if she was dripping, and her feet left watery footprints for a few seconds before they vanished. She thought it was ingenious.

Which was why it had been Ariel's idea. Darcy was almost ashamed of herself for not being creative enough to make up a single costume. But what was she supposed to do about that, right? She was just glad she could rely on Ariel to figure stuff like that out. Darcy was curious to see what her sister would be wearing, but she decided to push that thought out of the way. She'd find out eventually.

Darcy left the common room when she finally felt like she was ready and strolled down the stairs, her steps making somewhat wet sounds. She was grinning. This would be perfect. Hopefully. She really would prefer it if she got to talk to actual people. She hadn't seen many of her friends around the last couple of years, and for once, she was rather anxious to meet at least one of them. But she doubted it.

She entered the Great Hall and her smile widened even more. It was so cool. And so much food. She figured this would be brilliant. What better way to celebrate than with an awesome party? So she walked over to the drinks and poured herself one, and then stood off, looking around the room. It was pretty brilliantly made.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 5:41 am

Halloween parties. Awesome. If it was a party, Alek was down for it. It wasn’t that he liked attention or anything, he would just rather go down to the Great Hall and party with strangers than to stay in the gloomy common rooms. And what was up with Slytherin? They were so arrogant and stuck up. On his first day, Alek had crossed paths with a few unfriendly housemates and well, his accent wasn’t the best one they’d heard, obviously. Being Russian wasn’t easy. Nope, not at all, sir. Really, I just think it’d be easier if I spoke fluent english, but no! I had to be Russian! Walking through the hallways, cursing his ancestors for the ridiculous accent but thanking them for the good looks, Alek figured out the Great Hall wasn't as far as he'd thought.

Hmm. There wasn't much, really. Everyone was just standing around, talking or eating. There was no dancing, no music, no euphoria. "I've seen better." He said, his accent barely making the words recognizable. Deciding to walk around for a bit, he realized how under-dressed he was. Alek was not wearing a costume. He was dressed in his normal clothes, his 'party clothes', because he didn't get the memo that it was a COSTUME party. Dressed in regular jeans and a white tee, Alek felt awkward and unwelcome. Nervously glancing around, he spotted something that made him feel instantly better. Someone. It was a girl, so beautiful! So perfect! So...ugh, Alek didn't even have the words to describe her!

Suddenly feeling way better about this place and his appearance, he headed towards her. The thing about Alek and girls was that he knew he wasn't ugly. He knew he was good looking to an extent, and he was more than willing to use that to his advantage. However, these weren't Russian girls. They weren't used to him. They were different, this girl was different. No, he would have to befriend her first. Stopping midway, he came up with a quick plan. Okay, I say hi and we talk and all that shit. I don't do anything tonight, because I have to wake up early tomorrow for the stupid newspaper shit. So....I can only talk to her? What a waste! Deciding it was for the better if he wanted to stay here, Alek continued to walk towards her.

"Hello!" he flashed her a smile. He was trying his best to be good enough for her but not so blunt that she would be offended. Yeah, girls were hard. Thinking about the words in English in his head, he continued, "I have never been to a party here, I figured I would find out what they are like." His eyes scanned the food, it was pretty okay, but they were soon brought back to the beauty in front of him. "My name is Aleksander. But, I go by Alek. Your name?" Normally, he would talk like a normal person. But now, each sentence and word were delayed as he had to translate everything to English, and it was harder than he had expected it to be. Not to mention, the shitty accent wasn't helping his self esteem at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Darcy had been watching the room, the people interact with each other. She didn't know why, but she was somewhat proud, looking at them all. She tilted her head a bit to the side. Oh, so now that she was Head Girl, she was gonna be one of those pompous idiots who thought they had brought up the kids? No way. She was so lost in her thoughts that she almost, almost jumped when someone said hello. She turned around and her eyes fell on a pretty goodlooking guy. He seemed her own age, maybe even older, which was not possible, so she concluded that he was a seventh year, but she couldn't remember seeing him around. Ever. Darcy automatically flashed him a smile. "Hi," she greeted kindly.

His voice was laced with a heavy accent which Darcy figured must've been from Russia. She wasn't sure, because she knew there was one more country who had almost the same accent, but she never remember which it was. "A good decision. I really like these parties," she said, looking around the room again. Aleksander. "Nice to meet you, Alek. I'm Darcy," she said, smiling at him and giving him a hand to shake. His accent didn't really faze her. It made it a bit harder to hear what he said, but he spoke so clearly that it wasn't a problem.

"Not wearing a costume, though?" she asked with a grin, "Didn't you get the memo?" She was only joking with him, as she was pretty sure he would understand. However, it made it easier to tell that he was indeed new. People at Hogwarts were pretty epic that way. Whenever there was a costume party, they did dress up, unlike muggle parties where only half bothered to go halfway with a costume, and only half of that half went all out with them. "I'm guessing you're a transfer?" she asked, wondering if he was from Russia or not.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 6:39 pm

Ah, that smile! It was fantastic! One of those gorgeous ones that made the girl wearing it look even more attractive. If that was even possible. Returning the smile, Alek listened to her review of the Hogwarts parties. Hmm. “But everyone is just standing and chatting. Is that normal?” Clearly, it wasn’t for him. He wasn’t used to just talking around and holding a cup of whatever drink there was. “I like parties in general.” He admitted, trying not to sound too...not British.

Shaking her hand, he smirked, “Pleasure to meet you, Darcy.” Because, it was a pleasure to meet such a lovely and gorgeous girl. It was always a pleasure. “Nobody came to tell me about it!” That sentence didn’t sound right. Not in English at least. Thinking over his words, Alek tried again. “I mean, I didn’t exactly think of wearing one.” That sounded a little bit better. She asked about his tranferishness, and Alek shook his head. “Not exactly.” he searched his mind for the right words, the words that made it easier for her to understand what he was trying to get across. “I’m an exchange student. There’s a bit of a difference.” And in case she didn’t know it, he went ahead and explained as best as he could. “A transfer comes here with the intention of staying forever, or maybe not intention. But rather, most of the time they do not have a choice in moving to a new school.” He took a breath, because all this Britishness was hard enough.

“An exchange student makes the choice on his own, and usually is only at a new institution for a certain amount of time. Like a semester, or a full year. But not more than that.” That seemed like a pretty good explanation, because it was very much what he was. Alek was here for his brother, for his own choice and desire to get back what he lost by being the biggest asshole in history. “And, I suppose you’re very British?”
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:59 pm

Danny walked in in his halloween costume and looked around. He was dressed up as a Lion since he was in Gryffindor. He wlked around and looked at all the other costume. But the only other person in a costume was his head girl Darcy Wilde. She was dressed up as a gorgeous water nymph. She looked absolutely beautiful.

He wanted to go and say hello, but she was talking to an older Slytherin boy. He felt intimidated by the other boy. But he finally built up another courage and walked over to the pair, "Hi Darcy." He smiled at her and nodded to the other boy befor eholding his hand out to him, "Danny Sinclair. Gryffindor, first year. Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:07 am

Vanessa walked into the Halloween party in her fairy costume. it consisted of a black tube top and a short white tut and a pair of black knee high boots. It was quite sexy in her opinion. When she first walked in, she didnt recognize anybody. But the she saw him. The boy from the library. Aleksander Krupp. She smiled and winked at him, hoping he saw her and thought she looked good.

She made her way over to the snack table and grabbed a drink before strutting over to Aleksander, "Oi, didnt you get the memo. Its a costume party Alek." She smirked and giggled before realizing she had interrupted a conversation. "Oh, Im so sorry." She said sarcastically, "Did I interrupt something?" She glared at the two Lions. One of them was even dressed like a Lion, it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 5:31 am

Sydney:

Okay, so Alek didn't really mind people. In fact, he loved people. The more the merrier, right? Yeah, that was one of Alek's motto. He was a people kind of person, not afraid to go up to someone and start a conversation. Except, there was a small difference between what he ws used to and what happened just then. First, some ridiculous infant came up to them dressed up as a lion. It was cute, really. In the childish kind of way. But Alek couldn't help but give the kid a funny look. Shaking the boy's hand, Alek raised an eyebrow. Interesting kid. "Aleksander Krupp. Slytherin. Seventh Year," he followed the boy's format of introductions and then winked at Darcy. Yeah, Alek pretty much wanted Darcy.

Before anything else could be done or said, before Alek could even attempt to make a move on Darcy, someone spoke to him. Someone who sounded both strange and familiar. Turning around, his eyes landed on Vanessa, the girl from the Library. What the fuck? No, that wasn't right. Vanessa was messing up his game. Staring at her like she asked the stupidest question ever asked by a fourteen year old girl, Alek said, "As a matter of fact, yes you did." The bluntness was normal for him. It was just another trait of his that people had to deal with if they wanted to stay around. And really, he wanted to tell her to fuck off, but he had to keep a good side in Darcy's eyes if he ever wanted to at least have a chance, however...he was still Alek and he was rude as he wanted to be.

Seriously, he almost flipped Vanessa and this Danny boy off, but Darcy! "Anyway," he began, his steel blue eyes searching for Darcy's impossibly beautiful features. "I think I'm going to stay for a bit. Would you mind if I joined you for a while, Darcy? I'd love to hear what it's like in the spring here." Truth was, Alek wasn't even going to be for Spring. Maybe. It wasn't decided if he would stay for a full term or not, but he had to make that decision soon.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:46 pm

Darcy shrugged at Alek. She looked around at the people again. "In the beginning, it's pretty much like this, yes. But after a while, people start dancing and mingle more," she explained to him. She supposed it was different in Russia. Maybe they were wilder. After all, Darcy had been told of the stereotype Russian, drinking vodka for breakfast. Of course, they were also often pulp and red-faced. Alek certainly was not. She was actually a bit put off by his smirk, and she was fairly torn between whether she liked it or not. Sure, he looked really good with it, but given to her, she wasn't sure.

She gave a laugh at that, and a kinder smile when he tried to explain what he'd meant. She then raised a speculative eyebrow at him. "You mean, you weren't put on the track by the Halloween theme?" she asked pointedly, but all in good sport. She then titled her head to the side as he explained the difference between transfer and exchange. She actually knew the difference, but she didn't like being rude, and she didn't mind listening to him talk. His accent was fascinating. She then frowned slightly. So he wouldn't be here for more than a year. Well, that said, he was a seventh year, and so was she, so it didn't really matter. Unless ... "So, are you staying for the full year or just the term?" she asked curiously. She did actually hope he'd be staying all year; it would be nice to have a friend the same age. She did have Evan, but they'd been so distant lately. Even with the Head Boy/Girl responsibilities.

She was just about to reply with a 'yes, I suppose I am', when a young boy walked up to her. He knew her name! Shit... She didn't know his! But he obviously didn't know Alek and introduced himself to him. That was good. She knew his name now. She grinned at him, momentarily forgetting that jumping into a conversation like that was a bit rude. She looked over at Alek when he introduced himself to the boy and caught his wink. She had a hard time withholding a grin. She then shook Danny's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you too," she said happily, and then was interrupted yet again when a younger Slytherin walked over. Older than Danny, though. Probably third or fourth year. Bossy girl. Darcy instantly didn't like her, but also figured that that was just stupid. She could be a doll for all Darcy knew. So she wouldn't decide just yet.

But the way she glared at Darcy and Danny made her eyebrows rise. Seriously? Alek's reply and bluntness caught Darcy a bit off guard, but she quickly decided that she liked his retort. She might be Head Girl and bound to some pretty weird responsibilities and rules, but at least Alek spoke his mind. She decided not to say anything to the girl; she honestly couldn't be bothered. Besides, she'd always been told that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it.

So when Alek drew her attention again, she didn't object and just looked back into his eyes. She gave him a gentle smile. "Sure I don't," she said, thinking this party was looking up. And spring at Hogwarts was brilliant, so she wouldn't mind talking about it. "But to tell you the truth, I'm more of a snow-person," she added lightly. The snow hadn't yet come to Hogwarts, and she was dying to see the castle all covered in white. The cold was amazing, because the air got so fresh in it. And everything was just beautiful. Less it rained, of course. Then it was just gray and dull. "What would you wanna know?" she asked casually. She really didn't want to ignore Danny, so she threw him a smile. But at the same time, she didn't say anything, because she didn't want to include the Slytherin who so obviously wanted her gone.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:51 pm

Danny laughed at Aleks repsonse to the younger girl. She was rather rude to interupt them. But then he realized he has done the exact same thing to Alek and Darcy. He blushed when he realized how rude he had came off

He nodded at both Darcy and Alek before saying goodbye and that he might catch up with them later. "Sorry for interupting earlier. It was rather rude of me and I apologize. Carry on with your conversation. Enjoy the party."

Danny dragged the Slytherin girl across the room and smiled, "They obviously want to be alone." He smirked at looked at her costume. "Nice costume, what are you? A fairy princess or something?" He smiled at her. He was taller than her even though he was younger than the girl.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:59 pm

Vanessa growled at Aleks reaction towards her, "What the hell, Alek?" She hadnt meant to come off as mean, but she was pissed. Why was he being mean to her now that this other girl was around? Then it hit her. He had a thing for her. She got pissed off at this too. She continued to glare at the older Gryffindor before she was pulled off by the Lion boy, "Oi! Hands off Lion Cub!"

She crossed her arms and continued glaring at Alek and Darcy when he asked her if he was dressed up as a fairy princess, "As a matter of fact, yes I am. No need to ask what you are. Lions, not very creative are you?" She growled through a clenched jaw as she watched Alek and Darcy flirt with eachother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Tristan Lycanthe walked into Darcy Wildes party with a smile on her face. She was wearing a black drop top, a black tutu, a pair of black leggings and a black bow in her red hair. She was dressed as a sexy version of death. But so not to scare everyone else, she just told everyone she was the sexy night sky.

She smiled at everyone when she arrived. She saw a boy in her house and nodded to him, Aleksander Krupp she believed it was. As she walked past him she said, "Hey Aleksander" without stopping. He was obviously hitting on Darcy Wilde and it would be rude to interrupt.

The she saw a girl from her house, Vanessa Di Angelo. Everyone knew Vanessa was somehow involved in the dark arts. She had lost her dad. Her sister was an Auror, and her brother was Professor Di Angelo. Everyone knew everything about Vanessa Di Angelo.

She walked over to Vanessa and smiled, "Nessa, is this guy giving you a hard time?" She glared at the Lion and put her arm aorund Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:27 pm

Danny groaned when the girl called him Lion Cub. "Please, do not call me that." He felt insulted when she made fun of her costume. He had worked hard on it. It was made with actual Lion fur. He frowned and looked at the girl, "Youre a mean snake."

It only got worse when another one came over. And it appeared to be a friend of this ones. He groaned louder and wished Saryana were here so he had a friend. "Not bothering her. Keeping her from getting killed by that Krupp guy." He pointed to Aleksander and Darcy
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - year II

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:14 am

Saryana, ad if on cue, walked into the Great Hall. She was dressed as a Huntress of Artemis. She was sure that the costume would be something Greek like. At first it was going to be Athena Palada but than the girl would have to wear robes. Not like the Hogwarts ones, more like a dress. And she hated such. After much thought the idea to be a Huntress cane to her, so her she was now. She had dressed herself as a Greek warrior and had bows and arrows plus a sword hanging from the side of her.

She made a quick examine around the place. Danny was there, talking to two girls. Part of her wanted to go there but at the end didn't. She still was embarrassed partly of herself yet shed never show it. So she just walked towards the food stand and took a bite from something.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:36 pm

As if by magic, the moment he thought of Saryana she appeared. And she looked gorgeous. He smiled at her and saw that she looked upset. Why was she upset? He looked around and realized he was talking to two Slytherins, two slytherin girls.

He excused himself from the ladies and walked over to her. He simply wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear, "They mean nothing. I was just helping Darcy out by getting the fairy one away from her." He kissed her cheek and rested his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Serafina Årud
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Serafina Årud

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Serafina was excited to have been invited to a Halloween party. Being a first year, she hoped there were more parties to come. She quickly put on her werewolf costume and ran down the corridors towards the party. Maybe she'd make friends tonight! She was sure she would. She'd have to send a letter to father after and tell him everything that went on.

As she entered the Great Hall, she noticed very few students. Her hopes plummeted. Her long brown hair flowing behind her, she walked over to the food table. Just snacks, no meats. Oh well, it'd have to do. She picked up some cookies and punch and went over to a table as her stomach growled menacingly. She was starving.

As she ate, she kept an observant eye on what was going around. She thought about getting up and introducing herself, but everyone around her was in their own cliques.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:42 pm

Saryana noticed when Danny excused himself and began to walk towards her. She tried not to chuckle when he began to apologise. Than kissed her cheek. As happy as the girl was for that, today she is a Huntress of Artemis. And they don't kiss boys. So she took out her sword. And pushed him away slightly as he put the sword swiftly over his chest.

With the most serious face she could get, she said. " One, I am not one to get jealous. Just thought you would like to know. Also, tonight I am a Huntress of Artemis! And they have sworn off boys. The costume was done before we meet, so don't think I've done it on purpose or such." Half of her wanted to laugh but she didn't.

Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:51 pm

Danny was hurt when she pushed him away. Had he done something wrong? his hurt showed in his eyes as he looked at her. "But..." then she said it was just part of her costume and relief overwhelmed him. "Bloody hell, Saryana. You scared me half to death. I thought you were mad at me or something."

He pulled her into a hug despite her costume because he liked having her so close to him. Also, to show the other guys that he had his eye on her and he would kill anyone who tried to go for her.... assuming she didnt kill them herself first.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Saryana noticed he felt hurt. Ops! She forgot he wasn't like Nick, she doubted he had learned how to fight with , well, everything. A reason why she didn't like Hogwarts so much. And missed Nick. He wouldn't get hurt from the push with the sword. She quickly shook her head so he doesn't notice her thinking. Yet she always was in thought, so maybe he wouldn't.

She chuckled. " Scared you? Man, what lion are you? A brilliant king of the jungle, scared from and Huntress. Although Artemis actually is scary..." she sighed. When she talked about his costume, it was a tease. Just in case, she added. "But I love the costume anyways!"
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:49 pm

Danny smiled and picked her up and spun her around, "Thanks lovely." He was glad she liked his costume. Her pushing him away had not hurt him physically. More emotionally. He chuckled when she said Artemis was scary. "You know who else is scary? You my little hunter."

He laughed and felt someone glaring at him. He turned and saw the fairy and her friend glaring at her. It was kind of off setting. "Can I get you a drink?" He asked and turned to Saryana. He was kind of thristy and thought he could get her a drink as he grabbed one for himself.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Saryana chuckled when he spun her. She smiled. " Really, it is! Nice word play with it. You know, Gryffindor and lion." Than she realized that that was his point for the costume, so she slapped herself. "Ugh, what am I saying, of course you thought of it!" She said, her voice getting a slight know - it - all tone. Or one bigger than usual, at least.

Saryana rolled her eyes. " I'm not that scary... Although Nick says he is terrified from me... But it must be a joke from him, right?" She almost slapped herself again for mentioning Nick in front of him. Why did she do it? One doesn't talk about her best friend in front of her boyfriend! Than again, she didn't even know if they were such. Man, how complicated her life is turning...

The girl noticed Danny shot a glance at the girls he was talking with. And by that she means turn his whole body and look at them. Than he asked her for a drink. Hoping nothing was in between him and those girls, she shrugged. " Sure, I'd love a drink! As long as it isn't something that will turn me drunk- I am eleven, after all!" She took herself one piece of food and ate it, not even looking at what she ate.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Danny sighed when she mentioned that Nick guy. She sure did talk about him alot. He smiled though when she said yes to a drink. He noticed she was staring at Vanessa and the Tristan girl. It then hit him that she might be worried or a little jealous. So to ease her worries, he pulled her close and kissed her lips softly. "Dont worry. You have nothing to fear." He chuckled and went to the drink table and started to pour two cups of punch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Tristan smirked at the boy and laughed as he kissed the girl with the sword. She nudged Vanessa and motioned over to the girl when the Lion left to get them drinks. She walked over to the girl and smiled, "So you must be Daniels girlfriend? Am I right? Of course I am. You guys are soooooo cute." She said all preppy and annoying like. She heard Vanessa giggle and sent a wink toward her friend. "Im Tristan. But you can call me Tris. And this is Vanessa."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:34 am

Vanessa couldnt help but giggle at Tristan pretending to be all preppy. She had no idea what Tris was up to, but she knew she was up to something. She was a Slytherin after all. She echoed her friends words and nodded, "Oh yeah, so cute. Totes adorbs." She smiled a big fake smile and threw an arm around Saryana. "You know, us girls gotta stick together. I love the costume by the way. Its totally brilliant."
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:00 am

Saryana nodded at him. " I'm a Gryffindor, fear is nothing for me. And as I said, I don't get jealous. Or did I say it? I think I did or I was thinking of saying it. Both are correct. " she smiled at Danny as he walked away. The girl still felt that kiss again. This was there meeting in the room all over again.... Just in public!

She had noticed him frown when she mentioned Nick. Was he jealous of him? Maybe. She had said his name a lot, so something must be going in his head. But before she could analyse the whole thing in her head, the girls be had talked to walked over to her.

Than the first girl began to talk about them, Saryana and Danny. And in some preppy girly voice. She knew it was fake. The girl had read enough to know when someone is saying the truth and when not. Than the second girl joined in, the same way. And sent a smile. Looking at her eyes, she noticed they didn't wrinkle. And when someone truly smiles, they always do.

At first the girl thought to continue with the little plat of theirs but at the end she didn't want to give them such happiness. Do when the girl wrapped her hand around her, she only pushed her we away. "What do you two want? If it's to make fun, pick another victim. Because I am not going to play your little game." She noticed that one way or another she sounded slightly Slytherin. The house the hat could have also put her in.

Than she continued. " And don't pretend to care if we look cute or not. Because one, I don't care a bit and two, you really have to work on your acting skills. Really, anyone with a brain can get you are being false." There she was again, being her hidden Slytherin self. This was hard. She had been trying from the start of the year to be Gryffindor - like and now she was being like the house the hat almost could have put her in!
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:27 am

Danny came back with two drinks and saw Tristan and Vanessa with Saryana. "Uh oh." He walked over to them and threw an arm around Saryana and handed her a drink. "Can I help you, ladies?" He raised an eyebrow at them and chuckled. He looked down at Saryana with a smile on his face. He leaned down and whispered, "Whats going on? Are they giving you trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween [Open]   This is Halloween [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

This is Halloween [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next