HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Hello there ( Colton)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariella Capulet
Adult

PostSubject: Hello there ( Colton)   Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Ariella had just watch a qudditch game. She really couldn't remember who was playing. But she knew at least one of the teams was Ireland. And that was because she was in her private box to watch this game. But there was one player that caught her eye. Since she was famous she got whatever she wanted. And she wanted to know who was the guy that caught her attention. She knew after the game would have been best, but she knew that they were tired and needed to shower. And that was something that she didn't like was people who was all sweaty and stinky. But she knew that they had played a hard game. And that was a reason why she never played Quidditch at Hogwarts. Another reason why was because she didn't think that she was that good. And she had other reasons, she would rather party and have guys chase after her. Her life was far too busy for a game like that. She knew that her house team put a lot of practice so that they would win. But she was always focusing on her looks and her voice. She knew when she was a little girl she wanted to be a famous singer. And Ariella knew that she would have to work hard for it.

Ariella decided that she was going to the nightclub. It was something that she loved because she was always finding herself being bored. And she knew that there was always something happening there. And there she hoped that she would get to meet the quidditch player. Even though she had never talk to him before or didn't even tell him that she was going to be there tonight. Right now she was planning her epic Halloween party. She wanted to make sure that it was epic and something to remember. But she wanted it to where everybody was talking about it. Even the media but she didn't want it to be negative news. And it wasn't like nobody knew who she was. And that was because it seemed like everybody was talking about her. Sometimes it was bad but other times it was good things. That was one thing that she didn't care about was the rumors that were flying around. Because they were just made up and never true about her.
Back to top Go down
Colton White

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ( Colton)   Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:36 am

As Colton followed the rest of his teammates into the nightclub, he marked the place off of his mental checklist of locations to visit. New Zealand had been a small, homely kind of place to live, and it didn't house anything like this. Music exploded from the place the moment the doors opened for them, and Colton found himself staring around curiously for the first few minutes, following his team around blindly. The Quidditch Season had just started, and they'd been traveling all around the world for their various matches. Just in the past month, Colton had been to America, Egypt, and Jamaica. Now, however, they were able to stay a little closer to home, since their most recent match was against England. Colton's team had come out of the match with a win, but only just barely.

And now, they were in London, going out in celebration as they usually did after a game. After a while of tagging along with his teammates, they started to branch off, finding people that they knew - or people that they wanted to know - until finally, Colton was left on his own. With a shrug, Colton made his way over to the bar to grab a drink, his eyes surveying the crowd cautiously. As always, he tried to avoid being noticed - but it actually seemed like the place home to a slightly higher-class crowd than most places. Maybe that was why most people seemed to pay him no mind. After obtaining a firewhiskey from the barkeep, Colton weaved his way back through the crowd to find a less-crowded area.

As he tried to navigate around everyone, somebody bumped into him from the side, causing him to trip. And of course, Colton couldn't trip and not run into anybody else. No, he had to trip and bump into a petite girl in front of him. Domino effect and all. "Sorry!" he exclaimed, reaching out to grab her arm and steady her. "I didn't spill my drink on you, did I - hey, do I know you?" As Colton caught sight of her face, he felt a small spark of familiarity. But he definitely hadn't met her before. It was strange, but with all of the celebrities that he'd met what with his own new celebrity status, not entirely unfamiliar. She was famous somehow. He'd seen her face somewhere. He just couldn't place it. "Er, I'm Colton," he added, offering the girl a smile.

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ( Colton)   Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Ariella had to admit that she did love a good game of Quidditch. It was something that she found that she liked when she was in school. Now the part of playing the game was another story. Didn't mean that she couldn't appreciate it like art. The nightclub was packed, which was how she liked it. That meant that she could go and enjoy herself. That was why she loved coming to the higher class ones. Because that mean that she didn't have to have people being star stuck over here. But she was loving tonight and knew soon her halloween party was going to happen. She was planning it for months because she wanted it to be the best. And she was inviting anybody who wanted to come. She wasn't going to just limit it to the rich and famous people. Anybody that was over age was going to be aloud at her party. For once Ariella was by herself, alone. But right now she really didn't care. Because she was in a nightclub full of people. There was someone that wanted to be by her side, even if it was just for the night.

She knew that it was packed so bumping into some someone would happen. But she wasn't expecting that someone would bump into her and slipping their drink on her. Ariella wasn't too happy about this, but she knew that she could clean her dress. Or she could always go out and buy a new one. But this person reached out to grab her arm so she wouldn't fall. She had to admit that was nice of him. And she was going to do her best not to be mad at him. At least he said sorry to her. “ Yeah you did spill your drink on me.” Right now she was trying to hold back her anger. He looked like he was trying to think where he seen her before. But he then told him name. “ Ariella.”. She then smiled a little because she thought that he was cute and all.
Back to top Go down
Colton White

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ( Colton)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:51 am

Colton really didn't understand why he allowed his team to drag him along to these places. Yeah, of course, sometimes he wanted to go out and have a good time. But other times, it just really wasn't worth it. Like now, when the place was so crowded that he could barely breath. Damn, he had spilled his drink on the girl. Which sucked, primarily because it meant that he'd potentially ruined her night, and secondarily because it meant that he had wasted a perfectly good drink. "I really am sorry," he told her again, an apologetic tone to his voice. "This place is just so crowded - try tergeo, it should come right out." Colton wasn't exactly the best at cleaning spells, but he'd spilled enough on himself when he first came of age that he knew how to get alcohol out of clothes.

Ariella. She looked familiar, and her name definitely sounded familiar. But Colton was still having trouble placing her. Most likely because, even if she was highly famous, he wasn't really from here. He'd grown up in New Zealand. So he was familiar with different celebrities. But then, after a bit of thinking about it, the name and face actually did click in his head. "Capulet?" he asked hesitantly, because he wasn't really sure and also because he didn't want to sound creepy. Colton always hated when people knew his name, but he didn't know them. "It's nice to meet you," he said, giving her a smile. "Looks like I need another drink now. Come on, let me buy you one. To make up for spilling firewhiskey on you and nearly knocking you over."

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ( Colton)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:18 pm

Normally Ariella liked going to the clubs. But tonight it was really really crowded. And the fact that someone spilled their drink on her. This pissed her off and she was trying to keep her cool. But she noticed that it was the cute quidditch player from the match. The one that she was hoping that she would meet again. Now she was just a little bit upset. She then took out wand and muttered the spell tergeo. This would help get the drink out of her dress. “ Yeah it really is crowded tonight, usually not like this. But it seems like we where meet to each other.” She was grinning because it seemed like she was having good luck tonight. She was meeting the quidditch place that caught her eyes durning the match.

She could tell that he was trying to place her. Ariella knew that she was famous, but she knew that some people has never heard of her. But she wasn't going to let that get to her. He then said her last name slowly. Like he was trying to place her. “ It is nice to meet you too Colton. It is nice to meet one of the players from the match I just watched.” Now he was offering to buy her a drink. “ I think I could use a drink.” She was grinning as she was having a great night.
Back to top Go down
Colton White

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ( Colton)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:18 pm

Colton watched as she cleaned her dress, and was glad to see that the stain came out. Or, at least it looked like it did. It was hard to tell in the darker lighting of the club. He listened as she said it wasn't usually so crowded. "Really? I wouldn't know, I've never been here before," he replied, having to shout a bit to be heard over the sound of the music. "It's my first time in London, actually!" Now that the Quidditch season had started, Colton was finally getting to travel. Which was one of the reasons he'd been so excited about finally being drafted onto a National team. He loved the Quidditch more than anything, but Colton had always wanted to get out of Middlemarch where he grew up and see the world! "I'm living in Dublin right now," he told her. "And we're going to Arabia next week for a match, which will be brilliant!" Colton had never even imagined going to somewhere like Arabia! It was beyond what he'd imagined for himself when he'd started.

Okay, so she was Ariella Capulet. He'd been right. And she agreed that she could use a drink, which was great because Colton definitely wanted to make up for spilling his own on her. "Great, come on!" he said brightly, before pushing his way out of the crowd and back to the bar, which was also crowded but not nearly as bad as the dance floor. "You know, I wish I could say that I like your music, but I actually haven't heard much of it," he admitted when they finally had reached the counter. "I'm from New Zealand, so I'm a bit unfamiliar with what's popular over here." Calling the bartender over, Colton ordered himself another firewhiskey. "What do you want?" he asked Ariella before the barkeep walked away. While they waited for their drink, Colton looked back over at her. "Oh, you saw the match?" he asked, beaming. Because he could talk about Quidditch all day. "Did you have a good time? It was a close one today."

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ( Colton)   Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:23 am

Ariella was glad that the stain was coming out of her dress. But even if it didn't, she could always buy a new one. It wasn't like she didn't have the money for it. She knew that soon it was going to be less crowded. But it seemed like she had the attention of the quidditch player. She was glad that she went to watch the match. But she didn't really like the sweaty, stinky guys. This is why she would always get with them after they had a shower. “ First time in London? Well then I am going to have to show you around. Since you have never been here, and I want to make sure that you enjoy yourself.” She then listened as he was telling her where they would be next week. She couldn't say that she didn't love his excitement. Because she loved to go new places. When she first start out, that was something that she loved. Now it seemed like she was waking up in a new city every day. “ I think that you will love it there. You should like and enjoy all the traveling that you do. Because soon it might get boring.” She was hoping that she wasn't going to let this wasn't going to stop him. Because she was sure that he was liking the idea of new places.

Now they were making their way to the bar. Which when people seen her, they would always get out of her way. Which really wasn't a bad thing. She then listened as he said that he never heard of her music. “ That is alright, I mean not everybody listens to me.” She then heard that he was from New Zealand. “ Oh wow I have to say that it is beautiful down there. I loved it when I visited it, it was on one of vacations.” Ariella then smirked. “ I think that I will have a firewhiskey.” It seemed like he was surprised that she went to see the match today. “ Yes I had a wonderful time. I was able to go to watch in a private box. And yes I can say that it was a close one. There is nothing like a good game of quidditch.” She then started to laugh. “ Well it is better than some of the guys after the match who stink.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ( Colton)   

Back to top Go down

Hello there ( Colton)
Page 1 of 1