Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Complicated (Open!) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Complicated (Open!) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Complicated (Open!) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Complicated (Open!) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Complicated (Open!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Complicated (Open!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Complicated (Open!) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Complicated (Open!) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Complicated (Open!) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Complicated (Open!) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Complicated (Open!) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Complicated (Open!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Complicated (Open!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Complicated (Open!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Complicated (Open!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Complicated (Open!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

Complicated (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Complicated (Open!)   Complicated (Open!) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:11 am

Aoife was wearing a lot of black. But that was fine. Because that was what a ninja wore. Admittedly not much time and effort had gone into creating this costume. Still, it looked great, and she made a very realistic ninja. She supposed actually coming up with the idea had taken a lot of time and effort. She had been sat in the common room, trying to let the inspiration come to her. Obviously the first idea had been a sheep costume, but first of all everyone would expect that from her so it would be boring, and she had left it way too late to make one, even with the help of magic. It wasn’t like she knew many spells, even though she was in fifth-year now. She was only at Hogwarts for the fun of it, really. And to promote sheep wellbeing.

Abandoning the sheep idea, she had grabbed some clothes, changed their colour (with one of the few spells she did know), found some black material to cut out a ninja head thing and made some plastic into a sword. So she wore a black jacket, top and loose ninja trousers, along with black shoes, ninja head thing and sword. She had left a bit of her hair out of the head thing so that people could actually tell it was her. Ever practical, she was. The costume was so cool. And she was so creative.

Halloween wasn’t that great to her. In a lot of places in Britain, it wasn't a big deal - it was more of an American thing - but Hogwarts always celebrated. And just because she didn’t see why, didn’t mean she wasn’t going to go to the party, which would undoubtedly have wonderful food, sweets in particular. She had brought one of the mini tiny packs of haribos though, just because they were muggle sweets and it was very likely they wouldn’t have them at the party. Aoife skipped along the corridor towards the Great Hall, finding she was a little more excited than she had been originally. Hogwarts parties were good. When she was Head Girl, she would be making a rule that there had to be parties all the time. Because she was going to be Head Girl.

When she stepped into the room, she gasped at the sudden change in decoration. Could they have the hall like this ALL the time please? There were candles and fake ghosts and glowing food stands and weird spider balloons. They weren’t normal balloons, though. They were carrying something, and she wanted to know what. Two girls were there already, one the weird French one from Charms that Hunter didn’t like, and the other unfamiliar. But then the redhead got a glimpse of her face. Aislinn? What on earth was that girl wearing? It was so unlike her, all dark and gothic. She waved a little hesitantly, in case she had got the wrong girl.

But her eyes were drawn to the food because she was really hungry, so she headed over there. As she’d predicted, there was an array of wonderful sweets as well as cake and stuff, but because she hadn’t eaten anything healthy since lunchtime, she grabbed a pumpkin pasty and some weird blue drink that she remembered from Hunter’s party years ago. She pulled off her head thing so she could eat and began to walk towards those girls, but then felt a bit awkward because that French girl seemed weird. And she didn’t even know what was going on with Aislinn at the moment. She ended up lingering awkwardly in the middle of the room. Oh well. She was sure someone else would turn up soon. Phin or Hunter. Wait, not Hunter. Because Hunter came with Seren. Her social life was so complicated.
Back to top Go down
Celia Montresor
Third Year
Third Year
Celia Montresor

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Complicated (Open!)   Complicated (Open!) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 2:10 pm

Celia wasn't much for parties, but she loved Halloween, also her cousin made her go, saying "You'll get to meet new people.", which scared shy Celia to death, but there wasn't much she could do now her cousin made her, her costume which was blue, her favorite color, and had pretty and shiny wings, just like a real Fairy, her cousin even made a flower crown for her, though she could of done without the Makeup, she decided to let her hair down in their natural wavy curls, and went of in search of the party.

After getting lost several times, Celia finally found the party, once she got in her nerves skyrocketed, putting her arms around herself, Celia leaned against the wall trying to make herself invisible from everyone. This was a very bad idea, she thought to herself, she would of left but her fear glued her feet to the ground.She looked around to see if she could see her cousin or even her sister, but saw no one, if only there was someone willing to strike up a conversation, she didn't talk much but she was a great listener.

When her nerves calmed slightly she got view of the great hall, it was beautiful, straight out of a dream, to someone as imaginative as Celia she began to daydream, soon forgetting where she was.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: Complicated (Open!)   Complicated (Open!) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Agnes smiled at Aislinn, glad to see the Hufflepuff was happy with the outcome. The first person to arrive was a girl dressed in a ninja costume, who waved at Aislinn awkwardly. Deciding to just smile at the girl, Agnes turned to Aislinn. "Do you know her?" She knew Aislinn had been in Hogwarts for her five years of school, so surely she must know more people than Agnes did. The girl looked pretty awesome, dressed in black and carrying a very nice looking sword. She looked pretty badass. Agnes admired her costume choice instantly, and was not surprised to hear Aislinn's answer. "Yes, that's Aoife O'Donnell. She's friends with your new bestie, Hunter." Aislinn joked, because she knew very well that Agnes was not anywhere close to being best friends with that git.

Raising her eyebrow, Agnes decided she wanted to meet Aoife, because she was the girl who had thrown a chair at Hunter. "I want to meet her, then." Agnes smiled and walked away from Aislinn, headed towards the girl who had walked instantly to the food table. Aoife had pulled off her the thing on her head, so her bright red hair was perfectly visible. Hunter was right, she had very bright and awesome red hair. Taking a cupcake, Agnes stood next to Aoife. "Hello! Aoife, right? I'm Agnes." That was a reasonable introduction. "I'm in your House, with Hunter. You're friends with him aren't you?" Really, Agnes kind of wanted to congratulate Aoife for the chair throwing, and maybe see if Hunter would dump his spoiled brat of a girlfriend and ask Aoife on a date again. She had not met Seren yet, but she sounded like a loser, unlike Aoife who had self-respect and girl-power.

Agnes was a tiny bit jealous of how awesome Aoife looked. She had chosen to be an angel because she didn't really want to dress up, and it was easy enough to come up with at the last minute. However, Agnes was in love with the wings. She flapped them a little bit, enjoying the way they felt, too soft and heavenly against her back. If she could, she'd be an angel solely for the wings. Smiling to herself, Agnes turned back to Aoife. "I think you look very badass. Nice choice!" She grinned. Agnes could already tell that she would like Aoife more than Hunter, simply because she was more...interesting. At least, the things she'd heard about the girl were interesting.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Complicated (Open!)   Complicated (Open!) EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:57 pm

Aoife had never been one able to cope by herself for long, particularly in a large room where there were many possibilities of interaction with others. So when she saw a kid, most likely first-year, in a fairy costume, looking as awed and amazed as she had, she immediately started sauntering towards her. Sauntering, not skipping, because ninjas didn't skip. She was far too cool and discreet. People wouldn't even NOTICE her all night. So she could steal their money. Not this girl, though! This tiny girl who looked slightly terrified didn't deserve to have her money stolen by a ninja.

Pulling her headscarf thing again, she smiled at the girl. But that might be hard to notice because of her mask. "Hi!" she said, with that cool ninja aura which she had already mastered. "I'm A- a ninja." Why on ears would a ninja share their name at first meeting? The kid would have to earn her trust first. "I like your costume, it's cool." Girly. She would never wear it herself. But it was cute for the little girl. Although, that makeup was ridiculous. No eleven year old should wear that, in her opinion. That would be head girl rule number two, most definitely. No makeup till fourth year, and even then you had to have a reason.

Before she could say anything else, her attention was turned around when she heard someone talk to her. And she knew her name. And she knew that she was friends with Hunter. Aoife glanced suspiciously at her. It was the French girl, Leblanc's new favourite student. Apparently called Agnes. "You make Hunter sound like the selling point of our house," she snorted. If he was the best Gryffindor, then Gryffindor sucked. "And I wouldn't call us friends. But I know him." She never knew where she stood with Hunter, and where Hunter stood with her. Even now, she had no clue.

"Thanks!" she said, suddenly appreciating Agnes a lot more and feeling far less weary of her Frenchness. After all, she shouldn't feel disheartened because she was Irish. "The badass comes naturally." She glanced at Agnes' outfit. She should probably compliment it back but she didn't like being dishonest, and the costume wasn't her type of thing. The dress was hideous. "I like your... accent," she decided on. A compliment was a compliment, even if it wasn't about a Halloween costume.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Complicated (Open!)   Complicated (Open!) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:22 am

Agnes blinked a few times before realizing what Aoife had meant. "Uh, nooo." she said, still a bit confused. She hadn't meant for it to sound like Hunter was 'the selling point', but rather that he was popular enough to know Aoife, or the other way around. "Maybe you just want people to see it that way, because that's not what I meant at all." There, she could be only so rude to this Aoife girl, because if she ever insulted her, Agnes had a feeling Hunter would come after her. She secretly hoped he was still planning on asking her out, but maybe this wasn't such a good idea since Aoife was already jumping to conclusions on their first meeting. Ah, mixed feelings! "In fact, I'd say the selling point of Gryffindor is really just the chair-throwing. I've heard lots about that, and who wouldn't want a chair thrown in their direction?"

Judgmental and arrogant? Yeah, Hunter and Aoife definitely were made for each other. The hesitation in Aoife's voice was enough, Agnes wasn't the type of person she usually hung out with. That's because I'm not so rotten...Agnes thought, suddenly disliking Aoife but thinking the same thing as before: She was perfect for someone like Hunter. In fact, Agnes would even say so to the girl, but she didn't really need more enemies at the moment. "Thanks." Agnes gave her a smile anyway, and then her eyes darted from the red head to the weird looking orange person. Wait, not weird looking. Agh! What?! Agnes looked away immediately, avoiding any sort of position in which her presence would be known to Evan. Deciding that Aoife was her best bet at the moment, she said, "So, how do you like parties...?" There, that was social enough and would keep her mind off everyone else but the little red head in front of her. Yes, this was good.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Complicated (Open!)   Complicated (Open!) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:44 am

Costume parties sucked. So did people. But with enough firewhiskey, and a half-ass costume, Hunter could tolerate both for at least a little while. But really, Hunter's half-ass costume wasn't a costume at all. Not even in the slightest. He pretty much wore the same thing that he wore every day. A pair of jeans, boots and a flannel shirt. That was all he needed to wear, because he'd decided last minute that he was going to go to the party as a muggle. Which meant that he didn't have to bother dressing up, but if anyone asked him why he wasn't wearing a costume, he had an answer. Laziness at its finest. But in reality, Hunter had just never understood the excitement of dressing up. It was stupid.

Before even leaving the dorm, Hunter downed a decent amount of firewhiskey, and deposited the rest into a few empty butterbeer bottles that he had laying around. After shoving all but one of them into his bookbag, hanging onto the last one so that he could drink from it on the way, he figured he might as well head down to the great hall. Normally, he would meet Seren outside of Ravenclaw Tower and walk down with her, but this time they'd agreed to just meet at the party. Hunter almost felt guilty about it, because he was sure that part of the reason was that they weren't getting along very well lately. And he knew that it was his fault.

By the time he made it down the stairs to the ground floor, his head was spinning just enough that going into the Great Hall actually didn't seem like that bad of an idea. As he stepped through the doors, his eyes were instantly drawn to the food. He completely ignored the decorations as he made his way toward the buffet, because decorations weren't important. And for some reason, being drunk made him hungry. Which was great, because he was never hungry anymore when sober. So really, drinking was a healthy decision if you looked at it that way.

But on his way, his attention was grabbed by the sound of his name. Glancing in the direction it had come from, he saw Aoife and Agnes standing a bit away, talking. Great. Like he needed the two most violent girls that he'd ever met to interact with each other. They were probably plotting some way to severely injure him. But even if they were, they were both pretty cool - at least, he was pretty sure they were. They looked cool. Or at least, they looked attractive, thanks to the alcohol, so that probably meant they were cool. Food or attractive girls who may or may not be plotting his demise? It was a simple answer, really. Besides, Aoife's hair was so bright and awesome, it was like a beacon drawing him in her direction.

Joining them midway through their conversation, Hunter didn't think twice about interrupting them. He was pretty sure he wouldn't think twice about anything for most of the night. He probably wouldn't even think once about most things. "Aoife, I'm hurt," he said in a mock-hurt voice, draping an arm over her shoulder and grinning down at her. "You admitted twice so far that you don't completely hate me, in case you've forgotten. If that doesn't make us friends, I don't know what does." He lifted the firewhiskey-filled butterbeer bottle in his other hand, letting the fiery liquid sear down his throat, before looking over to Agnes.

Without a word, he withdrew his arm from Aoife and dropped his bag to the ground, digging into it. "I hate parties. But I'm in a good mood today, Beaumont, so I'll give you a butterbeer if you go away." Even drunk, Hunter was a pretty decent liar. He and Agnes weren't friends. Not publicly. So Hunter was just being the awesome person that he was and making it look like he was insulting Agnes, when really he was being a good secret friend and giving her a bottle of firewhiskey which she could drink at her own discretion. He pushed the bottle into Agnes' hand before holding his own out to Aoife. "Want some?" he asked, already knowing the answer. If she thought it was butterbeer, she'd take it. Only it wasn't butterbeer. Not even close.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Complicated (Open!)   Complicated (Open!) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:48 am

Before Agnes or Aoife could even continue, the King of Gryffindor joined them. Rolling her eyes as a drunk Hunter swung his arm around Aoife, Agnes looked away and her eyes landed on a little girl she hadn’t noticed before. Dressed as a fairy, she looked pretty cute. There was an exchange of words between her housemates, and once again Agnes was left feeling unwelcome and awkward. She needed real friends, people she could talk to publicly. People the complete opposite of Hunter. Crossing her arms over her chest, Agnes watched as Hunter started digging through his bag. Saying something about parties, he practically ordered her to go away. Fine.

Agnes wasn’t even sure if she was offended or not, because either way she was going to get something out of it: butterbeer. When he pushed the bottle into her hands, Agnes almost slapped him for being a terrible human, but then remembered they weren’t friends. She stood there for a moment, weighing her options. She could do as Hunter said, and look like a conformist bitch, or she could ignore him and look like a stubborn whore. Hmm. Glancing around for a second, her brown eyes landed on the ridiculous Evan who wore possibly the stupidest costume in history.

“I’ll go away, but only if you give me two.” She said as she turned back to Hunter and extended her hand, waiting for him to place another bottle for her. She waited until he shoved another bottle of firewhiskey into her hand to give him a sarcastic smile before turning on her heels and walking away with the two drinks. “Do all the things I wouldn’t do, Hunter!” She shouted as she walked off. He better know what kinds of things I’m talking about...Obviously, he had to dump Seren and get with Aoife. They were literally perfect for each other!!
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Complicated (Open!)   Complicated (Open!) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:59 pm

"Trust me, I really don't want to see it that way. In fact, I'm thinking of transferring to Hufflepuff." No, she wasn't nice enough for Hufflepuff. Then the girl mentioned the chair, and she gave her a suspicious glance. "Who told you that?" Aoife didn't need to remember the chair throwing incident. After all, she had grown up and sorted out the violence and put the past behind her. No, who was she kidding? She always felt very proud when someone mentioned that controversial turning point in her time at Hogwarts. She was a legend. She should have a plaque, or a big trophy in that trophy room. Even better, a portrait in a corridor somewhere! With her throwing a chair at Hunter. Repeatedly.

Parties? That was a slightly shit conversation starter. But she would happily babble on about anything, so it didn't really matter. "I like parties! But sometimes there are stupid people and-" Oh look. "Speaking of stupid people." Why was Hunter everywhere? All the time? Couldn't he just piss off to some store closet with Seren? "Yeah, whatever," she dismissed. Friend was a stupid word. It could have so many connotations, or even just different meanings. Maybe her and Hunter were friends, but she also hated him. Made no sense to use the word friend.

Within a minute, he had bribed poor Agnes to go away with butterbeer. "You're such a GIT!" she exclaimed. "What did she ever do to deserve that from you?" That wasn't a rhetorical questions - she had seen them in Charms, and she wanted to know why they didn't like each other. She called something as she walked off, which she imagined Hunter understood. All this inside jokes and ununderstandable insults. Aoife felt quite left out.

Like usual, she straight away took a step towards the butterbeer. But then she remembered how predictable she always was. And took a step back. "What dodgy potion have you put in this time? Am I going to fall in love with Bill or someone?" That tragic, sickening thought actually made her wearily look at the bottle, but she got over it. Hunter wasn't smart enough to come up with that idea. She decided to just grab it and grin at him. "Thanks." She opened the bottle and took a big sip. And almost choked to death. She ended up coughing violently, her throat burning. "What the HELL is this?" She got over the burning fairly quickly and stood back up to glare at him. But then she realised that the substance wasn't so bad. It was quite nice, after you got over the initial shock. So she shrugged and took another sip, this time embracing the horribleness.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Complicated (Open!)   Complicated (Open!) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Staring at the outfit that was laid out in front of her, Victoria sighed. She hated Halloween - it was such a pointless holiday. Dressing up in costumes and eating candy wasn't exactly her idea of a fun night. In Brazil, this time of the year was called the day of the dead. And there was certainly no one playing dress up. But what was she gonna do? Stay in her room the whole night while the Great Hall was filled with students who seemed to have a good time? No, socializing was important. Even on silly nights such as this. So she sent a letter to her mother asking for a costume, any costume, for Halloween. It didn't mater to her, or so she thought until she had received her mother's package earlier this morning.

The dress was red and puffy, lined with some strange golden trimming. The waist narrowed in a fully laced corset and the rest of the dress fell to the ground following a soft bell shape. This slightly over the top costume also came with a tiara. A tiara! Or was that supposed to be a crown? Victoria couldn't really tell the difference. It looked pretty impressive considering it was made from plastic and rhinestones. Only when she was fully dressed did she realize the point of the whole costume. She was Queen Victoria. Of course. At least her mother had still kept her sense of humor. 

Glancing at the mirror, she wondered if she should even leave the room looking like this. But since she was already dressed and in a costume - why not. How bad could one Halloween party be? Finally arriving to the Great Hall, Victoria searched through the room hoping to find some of her friends. Strands of vibrant red hair immediately caught her attention. Aoife. She grinned and approached the Gryffindor, in her costume and all, when she heard her shouting. "Wow. Are you alright?", she asked concerned as the girl was violently coughing. 

"Nice costume", she added with a smile. In her all black ninja outfit, Aoife truly looked badass. And it suited her as well. Not surprisingly, she found Hunter standing right next to her. "So, Aoife the ninja and Hunter the... slob?", she asked with a teasing laugh, knowing that Hunter wouldn't be offended. She sort of envied his lack of costume really. Getting around in this dress was more difficult than it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Complicated (Open!)   Complicated (Open!) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Hunger gave Agnes a silent, irritated look, but reached into his bag for another bottle and handed it to her. "Do you have to be such a pain?" he retorted, though there was an underlying tone of amusement to his words that hopefully only Agnes would pick up. Resisting the urge to flip her, and her words, off as she walked away, he turned instead to Aoife and rolled his eyes at her all too predictable insult. Git. She really needed to start trying to be a little more original. "You know, have you ever noticed how you're the one who's always insulting me? And somehow, you think it's me who's the git?" Hunter might be a git, but he never insulted Aoife. Or, at least, he rarely did. Or did he? Definitely not as much as she insulted him.

Hunter snorted in response to Aoife's question. "We have our reasons," he said, taking another drink. "Of course, my reason is better than hers." He was momentarily surprised that he hadn't already told Aoife this story. "We got into a fight on the train ride to school," he explained. "And it got pretty bad, and I got pissed off and carried her out of the train car. And then, she turned around and kneed me in - well, actually, no I better not say that to you." Either Aoife wouldn't understand what he meant, being the incredibly naive person she was, or she would hit him just for saying it. "Let's just say, she made you look harmless." That was a good way to put it, and would definitely give Aoife a good idea of the severity of what had happened.

"Oh, come on, you don't trust me?" Hunter asked sarcastically, as his head started to spin a little more heavily. He grinned when, as predicted, Aoife didn't last long and she took the bottle from his grasp. He was already laughing before she completely understood what was in the bottle - and then she started coughing pretty violently, and it only made Hunter laugh harder. Victoria joined them just then, but Hunter was already slightly intoxicated - enough that he hardly cared about keeping his secret drink particularly secret. Besides, Victoria was a friend. So, grinning at her, he proudly announced the contents of the bottle. "Firewhiskey!"

And then, once her coughing had finally ceased, Aoife seemed to decide that it wasn't so bad after all, and took another drink from the bottle. Hunter's bottle. "Alright, don't hog it all!" he said brightly, snatching it back from her and taking a swig, before holding the bottle out to the new arrival. "Watch, Victoria will show you how it's done," he said to Aoife, flashing Victoria a grin. "And I'm a muggle," he added as an afterthought, laughing. "Genius, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Complicated (Open!)   Complicated (Open!) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 3:10 pm

“I don’t think that’s fair,” Aoife decided. “Because I insult you, but I always have a good reason - mainly because you’re a git. Whereas, you don’t. Just then, you were very rude and interrupted our conversation. And I liked her.” It just proved the point even further that Hunter was a git. True, sometimes he was less gittish than other times, but she was pretty sure his whole personality was centred around the fact that he was an arrogant git. Then again, he was never a git in first-year. And this term he had improved slightly. As in, he didn’t flaunt Seren or enjoy messing with her because she was more naive than she cared to admit.

Oh, so apparently he did have a reason. Although when she heard it, she decided that it was a shite reason. Because Hunter had been a git, so Agnes had retaliated in a perfectly reasonable way. “Well her reason is pretty good - you’re a git. But yours isn’t. You can’t just carry someone out of a train compartment because they’re French,” she pointed out. Git. Made her look harmless? Awesome! “I like her even more now!” Because she was French and pretty badass. But she was still slightly inwardly bitter about how she might be Leblanc’s new favourite student and take over as Arithmancy professor. And she still didn’t much like the girly angel costume. But that wasn’t good enough reason to hate someone, so she wouldn’t.

In the midst of her violent coughing, she managed to glare at Hunter. And fit in a “hi Vicky-Tori!” to Victoria who seemed to have turned up at just the right time. “I’m never accepting butterbeer off you ever again Hunter!” They both knew that wasn’t true. “Firewhiskey? Really? Awesome!” Aoife grinned. She took another sip before handing it to Hunter. He’d better have more of that stuff. “Well Victoria will actually know what it is!” That gave her friend the unfair advantage. She could mentally prepare herself in the knowledge that the drink wasn’t butterbeer. She smiled at Victoria when she complimented her costume. “Thanks, you look great too!” It was funny.

Her throat still burning from the firewhiskey, she decided she needed a drink. “I’m gonna leave now,” she announced cheerfully, and started walking over to the food table. Pumpkin juice. And a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Complicated (Open!)   Complicated (Open!) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Accepting the strange bottle into her hands, Victoria took a quick whiff of the liquid and instantly flinched back. Even the smell burnt into her nose. She was glad that Hunter had disguised the alcohol into seeming a lot more harmless than it was. This stuff wasn't exactly allowed anywhere near Hogwarts. But without hesitation, the Ravenclaw lifted the bottle and took a large sip. She could feel the liquid glide down her throat and almost burn holes in her stomach. After a short cough, and without even prior consideration of the idea, she took another large sip. "Well... this definitely isn't butterbeer. But I might have actually liked it, if it didn't taste like gasoline", she responded still holding the bottle.

A strong feeling of guilt instantly took over as she was gazing upon the large bottle between her hands. This was so wrong - it was against the rules! And Victoria wasn't the rule breaking type. She was the stay at home the whole summer so she wouldn't risk breaking her curfew type. Anthony was the trouble maker, the risk taker, the one with an actual life to boast. She was boring - everyone would agree. The most daring thing she had ever done was skip a single class to do more research for an essay. There was a reason her brother was in Gryffindor and she wasn't. Victoria didn't have a brave bone in her body.

But there she was - surrounded by two Gryffindors, wearing a tiara on her head and holding a full bottle of Firewhiskey. Hell, this might be her only chance not to be boring. The rest of her life she could happily spend in a library or a hospital, being as boring and serious as possible. But tonight, she could be someone different. Following her short introspection, she gathered all the foolish bravery and recklessness she had and swung the bottle one more time. 

After almost chocking as she tried to swallow a ridiculously large amount of luquid in one sip, she handed the bottle back to Hunter with certain reluctance. "Perhaps it's not comparable to gasoline. It's probably more similar to swallowing matches, not that I would ever attempt to prove it", she concluded.  "Now... who wants to dance?", she suggested with a goofy grin on her face. "I want to dance!", she exclaimed as she grabbed Aoife's hand and started pulling her to a direction she just assumed was the dance floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complicated (Open!)   Complicated (Open!) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:47 am

Karasu was quite interested by the idea of a "halloween party", as halloween wasn't that big of a deal in Japan. Sure, there was that one time their school had put up spider balloons and turned all the lights off, but that was hardly a party. Nagi had often written in her letters of Hogwarts holiday parties, and Karasu was intrigued to check it out.

Karasu entered the hall where that party was being held and was in awe of the decorations around the room. Sure, it had been almost exactly like Nagi had described it, but seeing it with their own two eyes was an entirely different story. There were a ton of people in costumes as well, and most were things they'd never've seen in Japan. And now, looking at his own costume, of a pumpkin, Karasu realized theirs was much less creative than anyone elses.

Karasu walked in and soon realized that mostly everyone around them was a lot older, at least 5th years. Great. Karasu didn't feel like socializing with anyone older than them, plus it'd be really awkward. All the 5th years probably already knew each other anyways, can you imagine how terrifyingly awkward it would be if Karasu walked next to them and tried to join in their conversations. Not a good idea. But they promised Nagi that they'd try to stay for a while and make a friend, so Karasu couldn't leave without breaking their promise.

Hurriedly, Karasu rushed over to the food table, to avoid awkwardly standing alone in the middle of the entrance. At least now they wouldn't seem that out of place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complicated (Open!)   Complicated (Open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Complicated (Open!)
Page 1 of 1