Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Teach me your ways (Wade)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

Teach me your ways (Wade) Empty
PostSubject: Teach me your ways (Wade)   Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Vanessa walked down the cobblestone streets of Hogsmeade and turned the corner to go into the Hogs Head. It was then that she saw a person that seemed familiar. She recognized him as an older graduate from Hogwarts, She walked over to them and smirked, "Excuse me? You seem really familiar. Do I know you?"

She always pretended to be sweet and nice when she first met people. She smiled at them and eyed them up and down. The boy however, was extremely attractive. But he seemed way older than Vanessa. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, waiting for a question to her answer on whether or not she knew the familiar person.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Teach me your ways (Wade)   Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:31 pm

The weather was changing, and if Wade ever left Britain he would surely miss it. He would miss the rain and the cold, but he knew that he wanted to go outside of the country and see something foreign, something exotic. Maybe he could get away from all of it and settle down in Madagascar or someplace he would never be found. Despite how much trouble he went through to please his father, Wade missed being able to walk around without having to look over his shoulder for either Lucy or anyone else who might recognize him. With his hood up, he walked under the light rain towards the Hog's Head. He'd been here plenty, but he missed the stupidity of Nathan's carefree personality too so a visit to the hairy man might not be so bad.

Entering, he was filled with the warmth of the place, because apparently Nathan had done something about the usually cold place. Wade frowned a little, already getting used to the way he had to keep a jacket on all the time while he was working. He walked up to the counter, but Nathan was not working so he just ordered firewhiskey. While he waited for the new bartender to get his drink, someone said something to him. Wade didn't recognize the voice, so he didn't bother to look at the person quickly. He waited until the guy gave him his drink before turning around to face a young girl. What the fuck? He thought as he looked at her. She was definitely underage, way too young to be at the Hog's Head.

"You do not." Wade said and walked off to get himself a table. He didn't feel like dealing with anyone, let alone underage girls.

Last edited by Wade Malfoy on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me your ways (Wade)   Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Vanessa knew that she knew him from somewhere. From Hogwarts. She was trying to remember his name. What was it? Matthews... Madenson... Malfoy! "Malfoy... right?" She knew she was right. She raised and eyebrow and smirked. She knew the name Malfoy for being invested in the dark arts. Her interest in the boy instantly shot up.

"Im Vanessa. Now I know your last name. A first name would be nice though. Unless you just want me to call you Malfoy." She smiled ad stepped closer to him. She had that bad vibe to him. It drew Nessa in and she needed a guide to the dark world. She needed a guide to help her find her father.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Teach me your ways (Wade)   Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:06 pm

This girl. This fucking girl. Wade shot her a glare when she spoke to him again. He obviously had not made it clear enough that she wasn't welcome. Taking a sip of his firewhiskey, he debated whether to ignore her or to entertain himself for a few moments. She was young, so he could fill her head with more stupidity and tell her that she was on her way to become a good student and all that bullshit adults were supposed to say. But no. "You knowing my family name is creepy enough. No way I'm giving you my first name."

She looked...nothing like anyone he knew. It made him wonder how she even knew his last name. She was probably going through that teenage stalking phase were girls had to know every single thing about every guy they saw. This girl had probably seen him around the Hog's Head before. "Call me whatever you want, this will be the only time you'll see me, kid." he told her with a laugh. Not a friendly laugh, either, but a rude one.

Last edited by Wade Malfoy on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me your ways (Wade)   Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:36 pm

"I know you are involved in the Dark Arts. I need to get in. I need to find my father." Vanessa decided that spilling everything might help open him up to her. It was then that his name hit her like a punch in the face, "Come on, Wade. Cant you help me out. I miss my daddy" She also decided playing the little girl card might help a bit.

She batted her eyelashes and stuck out her bottom lip in the perfect pout. "Please Wade. I will owe you big time." She was desperate to get the help she needed. She would do whatever it took to convince Wade to help her. "Please. Ill do anything."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Teach me your ways (Wade)   Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:28 am

The bartender came up and delivered his drink, and Wade paid him before turning around to face the annoying girl again. "Look, I don't give a shit what you know about me, but if you know what's best for you then you'll keep quiet." He snapped, getting frustrated with the way she spoke to him, like they’d known each other for years and were just catching up casually. Who the hell is she? His eyes widened as his name fell from her lips. “What did you call me?” Who was this girl and how did she know him? Was she from school? No, she couldn’t be since Wade barely spoke to any of the younger students. This girl was around thirteen or fourteen, certainly a first year when Wade was in his Seventh.

Convinced that there was no reasonable way he could have met her before, he decided to just leave. However, as he was taking his glass and standing up to leave to the table located as far away from her as possible, she offered to do anything. Raising an eyebrow, he turned to look at her. “Anything? Really?” Wow, she must really be desperate. Glancing around, he told her, “If you’re willing to do anything, why don’t do curse someone right now?” She was probably just desperate to get someone to talk to her, so Wade had no reason to take her seriously. “Come one, this instant.” There were a few possible candidates around, some older men who were probably on their way to die anyway. “Choose wisely, though.” He warned, because she could always be a smartass and curse him, and then he would most definitely not help her.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me your ways (Wade)   Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 5:06 am

Vanessa smiled at his reaction to her calling him by his name. It was quite amusing in its own way. But then he got scary, he told her to keep her mouth shut, which she would have done anyway. She wasnt the type to blab about someone being involved with death eaters and the Dark Arts.

She widened her eyes as he told her to curse someone. She looked around and noticed some very old wizards who were probably just a couple breaths from dying anyway. She looked back at Wade and smiled, "Gladly." She turned to the old men and took out her wand and softly whispered a curse that made one of them drop dead without a trace. She then turned back to wade and raised an eyebrow as if waiting for him to speak
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Teach me your ways (Wade)   Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:42 pm

"Not bad." Wade replied, unimpressed. She'd done exactly what he asked but that wasn't the point. Wade needed to see a real desire to join them, and right now she just appeared desperate for attention. "Just not good enough." he concluded.  Taking a sip from his glass, he turned to walk away but found himself turning back to her. "You should look for James Morgenstern. I'm sure he'd take you under his wing." James would take anyone in, it seemed. "Or, Ryland Malfoy, which by the look of your age, it appears to me that my cousin is within your reach." She probably went to Hogwarts, and Ryland was a professor. It would be easier for her to talk to him than it would be to talk to James.

"Just keep that huge mouth of yours shut." He threatened, took his whole drink in one gulp and headed for the door. He wasn't going to train anyone, not unless James assigned him to it. Wade was not a trainer, he was the one they used when they needed a baby faced distraction. If anything, he was only in there because of his father. Wade was starting to loose interest in what the Death Eaters did, mainly because they were worse than he had thought.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Teach me your ways (Wade)   Teach me your ways (Wade) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Vanessa smiled when he said she had done a good job. But that smile soon disappeared and was replaced with a frown. “Come on, I did what you said!” He then suggested some other teachers. She didn’t know the first one, James Morgenstern. But the second name shocked her. Ryland Malfoy? “Professor Malfoy?” He was her professor at Hogwarts. She was shocked that he was involved with the death eaters. She wondered if the head master knew.

“I know when to keep quiet about things, Malfoy.” She  growled under her breath when he left and followed him. Vanessa grabbed an empty bottle of firewhiskey and threw it right past Wades head. She was pissed off. She was no longer afraid of what he might do. “Why won’t you help me!?” She was seething with anger. Her blood beginning to boil.She looked at him, her usually bright and full of life emerald eyes a dark and stormy shade of green.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teach me your ways (Wade)   Teach me your ways (Wade) Empty

Back to top Go down

Teach me your ways (Wade)
Page 1 of 1