Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That

Go down 
AuthorMessage

If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That Empty
PostSubject: If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That   If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 1:35 pm

What you do for this game is you use a an image...can be moving or otherwise...or a verbal clip in your character's (face claims) voice.

You use it for your character saying something in reaction to the person above them. You use your character's face claim for this.

It doesn't even have to make sense what they say. Can be funny or serious. You can write stuff beneath it if it doesn't have enough. Use a blank image and make the commentary.

You say it to the avatar posting above you and in reaction to ones above it if you wish.

If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That Toshiya_is_definitely_intrigued_by_seigichou37-d5z0i5o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That   If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:59 pm

If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That 4sl08l
*speechless and thinking* Did she really just say that to him. Oh...she is really going there.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That   If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:32 pm

Isn't this The Gif Game we have already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That   If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:30 pm

It is similiar but it is not the same. This is more geared toward random character conversation and interactions over just reacting or goofing off. *giggles and huggles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That   If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That Empty

Back to top Go down

If You Say This...Than I'll Say This Or That
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Out of Character :: Games-
Jump to: