HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Beautiful Sunset EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Beautiful Sunset EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Beautiful Sunset EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Beautiful Sunset EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Beautiful Sunset EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Beautiful Sunset EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Beautiful Sunset EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Beautiful Sunset EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Beautiful Sunset EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Beautiful Sunset EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Beautiful Sunset EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Beautiful Sunset EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Beautiful Sunset EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Beautiful Sunset EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Beautiful Sunset EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Beautiful Sunset

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

A Beautiful Sunset Empty
PostSubject: A Beautiful Sunset   A Beautiful Sunset EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:47 am

Ella laid on the shore by the lake and watched the sunset. She took note of how the oranges and purples and reds all mixed with each other like paint. She thought back to her 11th birthday right before she got her letter to Hogwarts. It was just a great time. She missed her family. She wished she could see or hear from her real parents once more. She got so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn't notice that the sun was sinking lower and the wind getting nippier. She pulled her robe close around her and sat up just staring in a trance-like form out over the water. She sat there for several minutes before she noticed that her owl, Moogles, had brought her a letter. She opened it and in her foster mom's elegant handwriting she read:

Dear Ella,
I hope you're having a great time at Hogwarts. Ellie said to tell you that she's ready to be
11 so she can go to Hogwwarts with you. We all miss you over here and we hope you're able
to visit soon. Congrats on being sorted into Slytherin. It must be a dream come true! Well until
next time,we all love and miss you.
The Fontaynes

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

A Beautiful Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset   A Beautiful Sunset EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Wade wasn't very fond of the Black Lake, not as much as Lucy, but he decided to take a walk along its famous waters. As he reached the lake, he couldn't imagine why Lucy liked it so much. Upon arriving, he noticed a girl who was quietly reading a letter od so he thought. Quietly, he approached her, "Hello. I don't think we've met. I'm Wade. Wade Malfoy."
Ugh, why did that sound like Lucy?, he thought about the way he had introduced himself, which was exactly like his cousin would have done.
Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset   A Beautiful Sunset EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Aurora hefted her books in her arms. They were really heavy, but she had somehow lost her bookbag, so until she got a new one, she would have to make do with carrying them everywhere. Looking out the window, she saw that the sky was covered with a gorgeous sunset, the best she had ever seen. Aurora hurried out the front door to try and get a better view.

At the lake, Aurora got so lost in her thoughts staring at the sun, that her books slipped out of her arms and hit her on her right foot. "Ouch!" she yelped. Bending down to pick them up, Aurora happened to look upwards and saw a girl lying on the shore, stroking a beautiful snowy owl and holding a letter in her hand. Aurora left her books in the grass and walked over, thinking that the girl must be new, as Aurora had not seen her before. "Hi!" she said brightly. "Amazing sunset, isn't it?" Suddenly, before the girl could answer, Wade appeared from the other side of the lake and introduced himself, much more bravely than Aurora had, just flat out saying his name.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

A Beautiful Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset   A Beautiful Sunset EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:47 am

Ella noticed a boy and and girl approaching her. She had seen them around before The boy was a Slytherin and she thinks the girl is in Ravenclaw. The boy quietly walked up and said, "Hello. I don't think we've met. I'm Wade. Wade Malfoy." Ella looked up at him and smiled. She noticed the girl had dropped her books and just left them,then walked over. "Hi!" she said brightly. "Amazing sunset, isn't it?""Yes, it is! It's just beautiful.I was just reading a letter from back home."Ella said when her eyes began to get watery. She quickly blinked back the tears and continued, "Well my name is Ella, Ella Fontayne. It's nice to meet you guys."

Banners:

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset   A Beautiful Sunset EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Kiaden was wandering the grounds, trying to get used to his new home. He hadn't made any friends yet and secretly feared that he never would. The Sorting Ceremony had been rather embarrassing for him. His turn had taken much longer than the other's because he was a hat stall. The boy didn't know what he thought of being placed in Hufflepuff. He had heard that they weren't as bright, brave, or ambitious as the other houses. Lost in his thoughts, the boy almost didn't notice the lake in front of him. Kaiden tripped over a rock and ended up stumbling into the Black Lake. 'Great' he thought, 'you've managed to publicly humiliate twice in less than twenty-four hours.' Climbing out of the lake and turning a bright red, he turned to the group of student nearby. "Hi. I'm Kaiden" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

A Beautiful Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset   A Beautiful Sunset EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:28 am

Noticing a boy,a Hufflepuff, that looked rather new fall into the lake, Ella ran up to help him out. "Are you okay?" she wondered. "I'm pretty new around here too, I know how you must feel. I hope you're able to make lots of friends. By the way, I'm Ella!" she said extending a hand toward him. She watched as nobody else did anything for a few moments, suddenly causing her to blush and feel awkward. She didn't know what to do, so she just stood there.

Banners:

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset   A Beautiful Sunset EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Ella and Kaiden, Aurora thought. I guess it's my turn now. Out loud, she said, "I'm Aurora, by the way." She didn't want to say anything else, like mentioning the fall into the lake or the blushing. Probably not the best time.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

A Beautiful Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset   A Beautiful Sunset EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Ella felt relieved when Aurora spoke. It seemed to loosen up the tension that the awkwardness had built. Ella looked between Kaiden and Aurora and smiled. She then turned to Wade who had still not spoken or moved and captured eye contact with him. "Excuse me," she said toward Aurora and Kaiden then walked over to Wade. Looking down nervously she asked him, "Hey um Wade? I was wondering if you would like to show me around the school and maybe just hang out together sometime?" Ella felt her cheeks grow hot. He really is a nice,caring, handsome young man she thought.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

A Beautiful Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset   A Beautiful Sunset EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Seeing the Hufflepuff boy, Kaiden, fall into the lake was a bit funny to Wade. He didn't laugh, however, as he realized that he might be new. Wade watched as Ella rushed to the boy's side, offering help. Fter a while of watching siletnly the interaction between Aurora, Kaiden and Ella, he noticed someone coming towards him. It took him a while to realize it was Ella, and as she spoke, he listened.

"I was wondering if you'd like to show me around the school and maybe just hang out together sometime?" She asked him, blushing. Wade flashed her a smile, "Sure. I'm always free." He said.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

A Beautiful Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset   A Beautiful Sunset EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 am

Ella anticipated a rejection from Wade but instead he flashed her a smile and said, "Sure. I'm always free." Her heart skipped a dozen beats and she looked up and smiled at him. "Really? That's great, I was expecting a rejection from you since I'm new and many people don't like me and...." she quited down then looked to the ground and mumbled, "I'm going to stop rambling on now. It's just I.... nevermind. I'm sorry for going on and on like this." Even if Wade didn't like Ella, she enjoyed being in his presence. His smile,his personality....

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Beautiful Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Sunset   A Beautiful Sunset Empty

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Sunset
Page 1 of 1