HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Tessa sat at a tbale outside the Three Broomsticks Inn with a butterbeer in front of her and a bunch of paperwork for her job as an Auror. She was reading up on a case involving he rfathers killer. This case was personal to her, and she would kill him if she found him.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:15 pm

Chase walked in and sat down at one of the tables. He saw a pretty girl who had a lot of work to do it seems. He walked closer to her a bit and sat at the table next to hers but said nothing to the pretty girl.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:02 pm

Tessa felt someone approach her but then sit down at the table beside her. She turned her head to see a man sitting beside her. "Hello." She said softly before turning back to her paperwork. She was busy reading up on Rocko Benson. She quickly got up and wne to get a refill of her dirnk. When she came back she sat at the mans table, "Mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Chase waved a bit and smiled. "Hello" When she got up he pulled out a book and started reading a bit. "No its not take a seat" He smiled at her when she came back asking if the spot was taken.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:20 pm

"Thank you." Tessa pulled out her paperwork, the ones that weren't top secret and confidential and started analyzing it. SHe was reading up on a death eater by the name if Marissa Hastens. She apparently tried to kidnap the mugle Prime Minister to get information on their military. God, Tessa hated Death Eaters. She then looked up at the boy and smiled. "Im Tessa, by the way."

(Becca, if I could get a bit more in responses that would be greta. That way I have stuff tow ork with.)
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Chase nodded and kept reading his book. His dark hair was always falling into his eyes and he hated it. He set down his book for a secound to fix his hair. He noticed that she was looking at paper work 'auror' he thought to himself. He had yet to find a job of his own he had no clue what he was good at. "Chase my names Chase Daniels" He said before picking his book back up and kept reading. He was getting to the good part. Most people said he was strange for reading and not just watching videos or something but he liked reading it was something he enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:17 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Chase." She eyed the book he was reading but couldnt see the title. "Watcha got there?" She put away her paperwork and looked across the table at him. He was cute. But she had to focus on her work. She didnt have time for a boyfriend or anything like that. Even if she would like to have one, and boy did she want to ahve one.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:19 pm

Chase nodded and smiled at his book. "A book its one of my favorites" He said kindly and set it down making sure he marked what page he was on. He smiled at her noticing she was staring at him. "It is nice to meet you to Miss. Tessa" He put his book away in the bag which was on the ground near his feet,
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:26 pm

Tessa quickly blushed and looked away when he caught her staring. "So Chase, tell me about yourself. What do you do?" She wanted to get to know him for some reason. She was drawn to him instantly which was quite strange for her. But she decided to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:29 pm

Chase smiled at her blush he found it cute and nice. "So far nothing im looking for a job but i have no job yet so I just sit at home and read." He knew that sounded bad but he was trying to find a job but for some reason no one would hire him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:37 pm

"Im sorry." Tessa felt bad for asking. "But reading is good, right?" She didnt want to brag about her job now, seeing as he didnt have one. "WHat kind of books do you like to read?" She leaned forward her elbows on the table and he chin in her palms. "I dont have alot of time to read anything but paperwork. I miss reading though."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Chase nodded. "Its fine and i like to read anything really mainly adventure but ill read anything. What about you what do you like to read Tessa" He smiled he was leaned back in his chair his arms crossed as he watched her move forward a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:42 pm

:Mostly paperwork as I said." She giggled and moved her hair out her face, "But I used to love action and romance stories. I used to read muggle literature alot." She smiled and leaned back in her chair once more. "She grabbed a waiters attention and asked for a refill on her butterbeer. "This will be my last drink of the evening."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Chase nodded. "What is your job is you have so much paper work? Your ether a auror or a muggle bussins woman. Romance is not my thing in books anyway but muggle stories are great to read also." He smiled at her and watched her move her hair. He didnt know what it was but she seemed different then any of the woman he had met before
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:48 pm

"You were right the first time. I am an Auror." She smiled at him when he got it right. "Most people dont believe me when I say I am an Auror. They think I am too small or weak to be any good at my job" She sighed and drooped her head a little bit. "But I take my job seriously. I do the best I can at what I am given. But I am focused on one major case right now. The reason I became an Auror." She glared at the paperwork in front of her and felt a tear fall down her face
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Chase frowned. "I dont think ether of those things im sure you make a great auror Tessa" He reached over and lifted her chin up so she was looking at him. "Hey dont be upset. Whats making you sad?" He asked he hated seeing people sad or upset.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:54 pm

"The case I am currently working on... it involves my fathers killer." She wiped away a few more tears and sighed to herself. "Im sorry. I shouldnt be crying. And I shouldnt be telling you any of this. Its highly confidential Auror business. And how do I know youre not a Death Eater?" She smiled to show she was kidding
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:57 pm

Chase frowned when she cried more he moved from his chair and hugged her. He didnt care if it seemed werid she was upset. "One im not a death eater and two dont worry i dont care if you cry when im around its normal to be upset in a thing like the stuff your dealing with" He smiled and looked at her still hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:59 pm

Tessa was shocked at first by the action, but she was soon hugging him back. "Thank you." was all she could say. She couldnt think of anything else. She wiped away the tears and got to her feet. "I better get home. Do you want to walk with me? Its a lovely night out." She offered and smiled at him once more, picking up her bag.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Chase nodded and stood up grabbing his own bag. "Yes i shall walk with you." He smiled and stood behind her he then noticed how much taller he was then her and he smiled liking that. He waited for her to stalk heading outside so he could walk her home then head back to his own home.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Tessa made her way out of the pub and started walking down the street towards her home. She loved walking. "You know, most people would simply apperate back home. But then they miss all the beauty the world has to offer us." She smiled up at the dimly lit sky and sighed to herself in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:13 pm

Chase smiled and nodded. "Yes but it does help if its raining or snowing" He smiled a bit watching her smile at the night sky. He noticed how pretty her smile was he sighed and just shook his head knowing that she would never go for a guy like him so why should he even bother.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:16 pm

Tessa turned and saw him shaking his head. "Whats wrong?" She asked with a curious look on her face. She stepped a bit closer and their hands accidentally brushed against the others. She quickly pulled her hand back, "Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.." She didnt know why she was so nervous. Theres no way he would go for her.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:19 pm

Chase smiled when he felt their hands brush but he frowned when she pulled away. He had always been told to never do anything with out knowing for certain what was going to happen after but right now he was to scream screw it and kiss her. He ran a hand though his hair and muttered "nothing" He then just sighed and shook his head knowing he was most likely going to regret this. He grabbed her face and quickly kissed her screaming at himself for being so stupid yet for also being brave.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:24 pm

Tessa was shocked when his lips were against hers. But she smiled. She smiled and stepped closer wraping her arms around him and returning the kiss with just as much passion if not more. She smiled when she pulled away to breathe. "Wow, that was... um.... unexpected. Nice, but unexpected."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   

Back to top Go down

The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next