HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Vilde's Characters and RP requests!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin

My Character
::
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Vilde's Characters and RP requests!   Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:03 am

Morgana Gaunt

Morgana, in the short version, is a complicated and emotionless person recently employed as the Junior Secretary to the Minister for Magic. She doesn't care about anything, but she shows a certain amount of respect towards some people. She isn't much of a chatty type, so if you do want to rp with her, it would probably need to be under some special circumstance, and for a good reason! Very Happy

Mordred Gaunt

Mordred, Morgana's father, works as Head of Department of Mysteries. He is very much the same as his daughter, but due to having lived longer and seen much more of the world, he has also found his place in it. He doesn't enjoy conversations with anyone below an intellectual mind, and to him it equals genius. I love to RP with this guy, so if anyone wants, shout out!

Lucia Henley

Lucia is professor of Potions and also head of Gryffindor house at Hogwarts. She's a gentle soul who sees the good in everything and everyone and will never give up on someone. She's adopted Blake, one of her students, and is starting to fall in love with Kellin. She's a tricky sod and I don't know if I like rp-ing with her or not, because she's so bloody difficult! Anyways, you got a nice thread idea in mind, I'm completely up for it!

James Morgenstern

James Morgenstern, leader of the Dark Ones, is a psychopath and completely insane. If he gets tired of you he will kill you. Luckily he doesn't get tired of people quickly. He has no patience and hates having to wait, but usually turns up half an hour earlier than scheduled, often having to wait on his own accord. I suggest you don't thread with him if you want no part in the DE's or your character isn't strong enough to fight against him. You'll die. Like Jack. So yeah.

Ariel Wilde

Ariel is a lovely girl who loves to prank people and will protect her friends from anything. She recently lost her father, and her best friend just lost his brother, so she feels completely useless and like a waste of space now. She is half a veela and also a metamorphmagus. Her older sister, Darcy, basically takes care of them now, as their mother is too hurt by the loss of her husband to take care of them herself. I love threading with Ariel, she's a dream, and if you want someone to be funny or someone to care for your character, Ariel would be just right!

Mo Jae Hwa

Mo Jae Hwa is a famous model who has recently moved to England. He is very jolly-go-happy and is mostly a very positive person. His parents are dead, and his father taught him in the material arts. He is a very skilled fighter, both with and without wand, though probably better without it. I love him, but I have no plans for him, and I'd like to get MOtivated, PUN INTENDED!!!

Arwen Pierce

The little sister of Seren Pierce, Arwen is a very shy Ravenclaw, and will need quite a few friends. Her shyness will undoubtedly get on some people's nerves, but she'll hopefully have friends who'll 'protect' her. I'M DYING TO RP MORE WITH THIS ONE, SO PEOPLE!!!!

Thanks to the amazing Jett!!

Slytherin Pride:

Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: Vilde's Characters and RP requests!   Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:02 am

I JUST REALIZED HOW FREAKING WEIRD YET AWESOME ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS ARE.

Okay, soooooo.

Lucy/Morgana - I SHALL REPLY TO THE ONE YOU MADE SOON!!!!

Lucy/Mordred - I SHALL REPLY TO THIS ONE SOON! Very Happy

Agnes/Lucia - Since Agnes is new to all this bs about Hogwarts, it makes it easier for her to approach her Head of House. We could have a thread where Agnes goes in because she's homesick or something and somehow Lucia ends up reminding her of someone she knows so the girl likes Lucia a lot more regardless of the fact that she's a professor and Agnes doesn't really respect them in general. If that made sense Razz

Ollie/Ariel - LET'S DO THIS! BECAUSE OLLIE LIKES ARIEL! SHE'S SUPER COOL AND ALL!

Ollie/Arwen - They haven't met, obviously, but I doubt Ollie would care if Arwen is a first year as long as she's not annoying Razz

Camilla/James - Her husband is a death eater, so I feel like we could find some way for them to meet.

Lucy/Mo - MO SOUNDS SUPER CUTE AND IT FITS BECAUSE I HAVE NO PLANS FOR LUCY EITHER. ANYWAY, THEY SHOULD TOTALLY MEET Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Vilde's Characters and RP requests!   Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:43 am

So, you already replied to my character request, but yours turned out so awesome that I'm going to reply back to yours Razz

MORGANA/ANY OF MY CHARACTERS - Literally, I love Morgana more than any other character on the site, and if there is any way to thread her with any of my characters (besides Anthony) then I am all for it! A Hungana thread would be hard to do now that she's out of school, unfortunately. Maybe she could meet Colton somehow, or bump into Andre... okay so maybe none of these will work. BUT IF YOU EVER WANT RANDOM THREADS FOR HER USE MY CHARACTERS FIRST.

MORDRED/ANDRE - We talked about this before. I have no memory of whether this thread was ever created or not. If it wasn't we should do it. If it was, can you link it? Razz

LUCIA/HUNTER - So, I feel like this actually needs to happen. Because Hunter has been attempting for THREE years now to make a felix potion, and I want him to actually accomplish it this year, as he's going to obsess over it a bit in light of Jack's death and everything. So, I think Lucia needs to find out about it. Whether she catches him stealing ingredients, or he finishes it and brings it to her to find out if it's actually correct and safe to drink, or he turns it in for his owls or whatever. We can talk about it, but since Hunter is becoming legitimately passionate about potions, I feel like these two need to interact.

JAMES/NOBODY - He's killed enough of my characters for the moment. I'll touch bases with you when I need another one knocked off. Razz

ARIEL/HUNTER - Yep already talked about this. A thread which defines Hunter's pissy attitude, and then another which involves firewhiskey. Any thoughts for the first thread, or can I just wing it? Razz

MO/COLTON - You suggested this already too in my request. These two could meet if you want, but I'm not going to lie, I have no original ideas for how Razz But it would be interesting for Colton to meet another famous person.

ARWEN/MATTHEW - We decided on this ages ago and as soon as term starts I'll make a thread and I seriously CAN NOT WAIT.

ARWEN/HUNTER - Hunter is dating Seren, and she'll break up with him a month or two into the year. So it would make sense for Arwen to have met him and have an opinion about him. It could be interesting!

THAT IS ALL. ANY OR ALL IS FINE, BUT NOT ALL AT ONE TIME BECAUSE I'LL GET OVERWHELMED AND END UP NOT REPLYING TO ANY OF THEM Razz

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Vilde's Characters and RP requests!   Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:22 am

OOooh, I am going to do this too! Looks so clean and right!

So! Khalidah/Morgana: because it could be so awesome! Besides, haven't we talked about this?

Khalidah/Mordred: after the previous stated one.

Logan/Lucia: Because they're co-workers, and I feel like they would hit it off!

Logan/Ariel: about the thread we discussed!

Khal/James: we need a new thread with them in not too long!

Darcy/Ariel: we need huggy-hugs sister-bond!

Khal/Mo: How cool wouldn't that be?!

Logan/Mo: Just another thread for us to use ages to reply to?

Darcy/Arwen: I think it would be sweet! She can be picked on by someone, and Darcy could stop them, being awesome seventh year and all! Razz

Like Hunter: NOT ALL AT ONCE, I'D DIE!

Thanks a bunch to Hunter VanDerberg for sig!

Sister and pride:

Misc:

Back to top Go down
Derek Lawrence
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: Vilde's Characters and RP requests!   Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:39 pm

OKAY WELL. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO TYPE JEREMY AND MORGANA BUT HE ISN'T MINE ANYMORE Razz

ARWEN/DEREK: DEREK WOULD WANT TO BE HER FRIEND AND HE WOULD PROBABLY FEEL PRETTY GOOD NOT BEING THE YOUNGEST ANYMORE.

ARIEL/LYRA: BECAUSE ROOMMATES.

MO/CECE: WE MENTIONED THIS IN THE CHATBOX, AND IT WOULD BE FUUUUN.

AND THERE ARE PROBABLY MORE POTENTIAL THREADS WHICH YOU ARE WELCOME TO SUGGEST BUT I AM SOOOOOOOOO TIRED Razz AND IF YOU WANT, I CAN MAKE A THREAD TOMORROW.

Thanks CJ!
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Vilde's Characters and RP requests!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:47 pm

SUZZY, the Ariel/Ollie thread is up! CLICK ME
Don't forget the Morgana one, though!

Also, do you mind making the one for Agnes/Lucia and James/Camilla one? I can make the Ollie/Arwen one and the Lucy/Mo one. And, did I actually ever make the Mordred/Lucy one? xD

HUNTER

The Colton/Morgana thread could work! I should make it, though. Anywhere is fine?

Andre/Mordred: I don't think I got around to making it, so I can just make a new one. I'll post it up in Hogsmeade, so keep a weather eye!

Lucia/Hunter: I think she should catch him. It'd be pretty cool. And she'll be mostly fine with it. This, of course, entails that you would have to make the thread.

Colton/Mo: I think it would be cool, too, so I'm up for it, but no rush. We can hold off this thread for a while Razz

Arwen/Matthew: Just... FYI: Term's started.

Arwen/Hunter: I think this could be interesting, yes! I can make it. Anywhere at Hogwarts is fine, right?

DARCY

Khalidah/Morgana: YES. MUST. HAPPEN. SOON. (I will make it)

Khalidah/Mordred: Could be pretty interesting! And I get you! I think we should! Can you make this one?

Logan/Lucia: I agree. It could be a short thread, though, something cool and simple. I can make this one.

Logan/Ariel: I'll make this one too, but not right now.

Darcy/Ariel: Yes. Fluffy sisterness! You make?

Khal/Mo: Never even thought of it! Agreed! Later on though.

Darcy/Arwen: yes, supercute! But later on, this one too, okay? (I AM SWAMPED)

EVELYN

Aaaawww.... Oh well!

Arwen/Derek: I think they should be friends! They'd be cool! I'll make it!

Ariel/Lyra: Definitely. Ooooh, difficult... Do you want to make it, or shall I? I have an idea, but if you want to, by all means!

Mo/Cece: Yes please! Can you make this one?

I am too stressed to think of anyone now... BUT THERE PROBABLY ARE! Like Aoife and ... well, could always be Arwen, since Pierce xD
THAT COULD ACTUALLY BE COOL! Arwen and Aoife, I mean! What'cha think??

Spoiler:

Thanks to the awesome Hunter for all the graphics!
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Vilde's Characters and RP requests!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:34 pm

You can TOTALLY make Ariel and Lyra! Razz SO I'LL MAKE CECE AND MO TOMORROW.

ARWEN AND AOIFE WOULD BE REALLY COOL, I GUESS AOIFE WOULD AUTOMATICALLY HATE HER FOR BEING RELATED TO SEREN, BUT SHE MIGHT NOT ACTUALLY KNOW THAT AT FIRST, SO THEY COULD BE FRIENDLY? DUNNO. I'LL MAKE THAT ONE TOO!

AWESOME SIG BY HUNTER!

banners!:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vilde's Characters and RP requests!   Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Ariel Wilde wrote:
SUZZY, the Ariel/Ollie thread is up! CLICK ME
Don't forget the Morgana one, though!

Also, do you mind making the one for Agnes/Lucia and James/Camilla one? I can make the Ollie/Arwen one and the Lucy/Mo one. And, did I actually ever make the Mordred/Lucy one? xD

You totally made the Mordred/Lucy one, I just haven't replied yet Razz I'll make the threads and reply to the ones you made PROBABLY TODAY BECAUSE I'VE GOT TIME AND SHIT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vilde's Characters and RP requests!   

Back to top Go down

Vilde's Characters and RP requests!
Page 1 of 1