Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Whispers in the garden (Anthony)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

Whispers in the garden (Anthony) Empty
PostSubject: Whispers in the garden (Anthony)   Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:58 am

Curled up on the small garden bench in her backyard, Victoria clenched the book in her hands as she advanced to the next page. That was her main entertainment during dull summer nights such as this one - books. Surprisingly, she found that muggle novels and work of fiction interested her the most. With plots twists, intriguing characters and unpredictable endings, such books held her attention with ease and kept her busy. Of course if she was allowed to go out by herself, anywhere but to the park across the street, that might make summer vacation more interesting. But her mother insisted that she was 'too young', whatever that meant. Any trip to Diagon Alley required parental guidance, as if there was a danger of a shop keeper trying to kidnap her one day. So Victoria was cursed by spending the days lounging about the house by herself, only occasionally seeing her brother who vanished on and off like a house ghost of some sorts.

Another thing that Victoria discovered this summer was makeup. She tried both the muggle and the witch version, the latter of which was much easier to apply. She had recently bought a large book with makeup spells and tips for the young witch, as the tittle said just that. With childish eagerness she tried out these spells daily and examined them with precision in the mirror. The one she was wearing today was called 'the misty haze' and it gave Victoria a certain depth to her eyes. After a few minutes of analyzing her work, she decided that it was one of her favorites. It also made her look older, which was an exciting fact for Victoria. 

She swept her feet up and rested on the bench as her eyes continued to trace each line of her novel. She rested comfortably in this position until a low cracking noise disturbed her. Paranoid by nature, Victoria let the book fall from her lap and jumped on her feet. She clutched her wand tightly, which was sitting in her pocket, just in case. An average human being would contribute the strange noise to the wind or a passing cat, but Victoria did just the opposite. "Trespassing is illegal you know. The law allows me to kill you if I wish", Victoria said out loud as it was the most intimidating thing she could thing of at that moment.

Last edited by Victoria Campero on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anthony Campero
Adult
Anthony Campero

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the garden (Anthony)   Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:46 am

For as much as Anthony couldn't stand Hogwarts, you'd think he'd be happy to be home. But as it turned out, home was no more exciting than school. His little sister was always around, mostly because she was too perfect to step a toe out of line and break their mother's rules. Victoria wasn't allowed to leave without supervision - and since Anthony wasn't exactly dying to be her chaperone, that meant that she was always right there, close enough to drive him crazy. That was one nice thing about Hogwarts - the castle was full of annoying, stupid people, but it was also big enough that Anthony could escape their presence if he put a little effort into finding a secluded spot. Here, at home, he couldn't hide so easily.

Luckily, Anthony's mother hadn't given him the same rules as his sister. He could come and go as he pleased, as long as he didn't wake her up at some ungodly hour of the night. Maybe she just wasn't stupid enough to think he'd truly stay in the house, even if she told him to. He wasn't like his sister. Rules didn't matter to him. His mother hardly mattered to him - though she was one of the few things that did at all anymore. The point was, he was able to leave. That day, he'd escaped to the pub a few blocks down, and had kept himself busy there for a few hours. When he finally decided to return, the sun was just beginning to sink down toward the horizon. Anthony cut through a few back alleys on his way back to the house, and it didn't take long for it to come into sight.

Deciding just to cut around and hop the garden fence rather than trekking all the way to the front door, Anthony headed around to the back. As he neared the fence, he heard someone call out from within. He almost laughed as he heard his sister, and raise an eyebrow in true amusement as he stepped into sight. "You can't trespass in your own backyard, loser," he said to her, not even halting in his stride as he reached the fence, grabbed it with both his hands, and swung his legs up and over. "Though I don't think you would've scared me off either way," he added once he was over. "Reading again? Do you do anything else?" Of course she didn't - she was bored out of her mind and was too good to leave. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the garden (Anthony)   Whispers in the garden (Anthony) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:51 pm

So instead of a scary trespasser that was trying to rob her house, she found her brother jumping the garden fence. She might have preferred to see a burglar instead.  "There are these things that are called doors. You should look it up", Victoria said rolling her eyes, restraining herself from punching Anthony in the face. She wasn't a loser! Well maybe compared to him she was - but that wasn't fair. It wasn't her fault that she was younger and had different rules and curfew to abide by. While he was free to come and go as he pleased. Even if their mother tried to inhibit Anthony's freedom with any rules at all - which for the sake of her own sanity she didn't - her brother would probably just ignore them. He could easily not care about such things, while Victoria was different.

As much as she tried to go anywhere during the summer, it turned out to be nearly impossible. Going out with her friends while her mother was staring at them was just awkward and not worth the embarrassment. The only other option was Anthony, who would never agree to chaperone her anywhere. "If you would just agree to come with me, every once in a while, I wouldn't be stuck in this house reading this damn book. Although why our mother would trust you more than me is beyond any common sense", she pointed out. Victoria was the more responsible one here! But that didn't matter, he was older. She thought about just leaving, plenty of times. Of just sneaking out and coming back in a few hours. No one would even notice that she was gone. She tried once but she just couldn't do it. Maybe one day it will be different. 

"Where were you anyway?", Victoria asked curiously. No one really knew how Anthony spent his days, but he probably wasn't doing anything productive anyway. So theoretically he had plenty of time to take her anywhere! Any good brother would totally do that. "You should take me to St. Mungo's, I really want to check out their notification board. They might have new internships available!", she said still determined to become a healer one day. "Or we could go to Soho!" Victoria suggested with a grin. Her friend had told her that that part of London is so exciting and has many night clubs and pubs. She had never even seen a night club before but from the whispers her friends had told her it sounded super cool! And a lot more fun than just sitting around and reading the same books over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the garden (Anthony)   Whispers in the garden (Anthony) Empty

Back to top Go down

Whispers in the garden (Anthony)
Page 1 of 1