Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Meeting the New Colleague  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Meeting the New Colleague  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Meeting the New Colleague  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Meeting the New Colleague  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Meeting the New Colleague  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Meeting the New Colleague  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Meeting the New Colleague  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Meeting the New Colleague  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Meeting the New Colleague  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Meeting the New Colleague  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Meeting the New Colleague  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Meeting the New Colleague  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Meeting the New Colleague  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Meeting the New Colleague  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Meeting the New Colleague  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Meeting the New Colleague

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting the New Colleague  Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the New Colleague    Meeting the New Colleague  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:51 am

Tarik remembered he saw new names on the staff list and this was one of them. He decided it was time to meet his new colleague. He heard this was a woman from Britain so he knocked and entered the room. "Hello my name is Tarik and I am Charms professor I hope I am not intruding but I just wanted to meet."
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Colleague    Meeting the New Colleague  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Selene was shuffling some paper, trying to find her lesson plans for her next class, when there was a knock on the door.
"Come in!" She exclaimed as she tried to clear away the clutter in her desk. Looking up, she noticed it was a young professor, one she had seen in the staff room.
"Hello my name is Tarik and I am Charms professor I hope I am not intruding but I just wanted to meet." He said.
Selene responded politely, "Hello Tarik. My name is Selene."
Looking around, she found a chair in the farther corner of her office and magically brought it in front of her. "Accio chair." She exclaimed softly and offere a seat to the professor.
Curiously, she asked him, "You have an accent. Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Colleague    Meeting the New Colleague  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Tarik sat dow on the offered chair glad that he was not intruding on the colleague privacy. He did not like to intrude but he was a friendly person who liked to talk to other people. When Selene asked him about this accent he smiled a bit: "Well I was born in Bosnia, small country on the Balkans and I was raised there until I was 5 years old. I than transfered to London and been living there ever since. But I never was able to remove the accent completely. My year in France on internship did not helped at all. How about you where are you from?" Tarik said to Selene
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Colleague    Meeting the New Colleague  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:17 am

Selene listened carefully as Tarik explained his accent and origin. She found herself to be interested in his story.
"How about you where are you from?" he asked her suddenly.
"Well, I'm American. I was born in Texas, and raised in Washington. They are both beautiful places, although I'm sure not as interesting as other foreign countries. That's why I chose to attend Hogwarts instead of the American magic schools. I think I jsut wanted an adventure." she admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Colleague    Meeting the New Colleague  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:06 am

Tarik listened to the Selene as she was saying where was she from. "Well it is nice I have always wanted to visit America, I have heard it is such a lovely country. How does wizarding community handle there. And regarding adventures you have chosen the right place for adventures when you came to Hogwarts. Here life is never dull." Tarik said to Selene
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Colleague    Meeting the New Colleague  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:46 am

"Well it is nice I have always wanted to visit America, I have heard it is such a lovely country. How does wizarding community handle there. And regarding adventures you have chosen the right place for adventures when you came to Hogwarts. Here life is never dull." Tarik said.
Selene chuckled and said, "Yeah, well it was certainly never dull when I studied here. And, America is a very lovely country. Misunderstood, maybe. But lovely. There's a couple of wizarding schools, but I never attended any since I was accepted here at Hogwarts. Although, really, we have a bit more freedom. American Muggle rarely see people. They look, but they don't see. Whereas here in Britain, well, they look a bit more closely."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the New Colleague    Meeting the New Colleague  Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the New Colleague
Page 1 of 1