Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Just Wanting Food (Colton)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Healer

Just Wanting Food (Colton) Empty
PostSubject: Just Wanting Food (Colton)   Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Cece liked Ireland. She was fairly sure she had some sort of Irish ancestry way, way back. She seemed to vaguely remember her grandmother telling her tales of the Irish gypsies in her family when she was a child. But who knew? Anyway, she liked Ireland because it was pretty and wonderful and somewhere different. She had only been here a couple of times before, though, once with her grandmother and another time by herself but it was far better than ugly, repetitive, boring London.

Well here she was again, wandering aimlessly through the streets of Dublin. It was getting late, about dinner time. And she was hungry. The streets were bustling with activity, mainly people trying to get into restaurants. She wasn't sure if she was going to be able to find a place that wasn't completely full. Deciding to wing it, she wriggled through the people to the side. There was a cafe sort of place in sight that didn't look too bad, but it was on the other side of the road, so it would be difficult to get to. Oh well. She charged straight through, elbowing plenty of people in the process. But then some woman elbowed her back, and because she was small and weak, she was thrown onto the floor.

People decided to ignore her and carry on swarming around, so it was difficult to stand up. This was pathetic. Cece rolled her eyes at all the stupid people.
Back to top Go down
Colton White

Colton White

PostSubject: Re: Just Wanting Food (Colton)   Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Ireland was pretty amazing. In comparison to tiny Middlemarch, Dublin was huge - easily the biggest city that Colton had been to so far. He was still getting used to life there, and while he had always longed to escape the small, unremarkable hometown that he had grown in, he couldn't deny that being in such a populated location felt slightly suffocating. He sighed as he looked out at the crowded street from the window of his flat - he'd just stopped home after practice, and was about to go and meet his teammates at the pub for dinner. Unfortunately, Dublin wasn't a wizarding town, so Colton couldn't just apparate to his location. He would actually have to go down and wrestle his way through the crowded streets.

Deciding to just get it over with, he slipped out of his flat - which was much fancier than the small cottage he'd grown up in - and headed down to the street. At least, here in the muggle world, being recognized and bothered was never a concern. He quickly filed into one of the crowds moving in the direction he needed to go and started to push his way through so that he could escape the confusion more quickly. Unfortunately, he was focusing more on the people around him than he was on the ground, and was caught completely off guard when his foot hit something solid.

Colton tripped and fell ungracefully onto the hard concrete, quickly rolling out of the way of a stampeding group of people before he was stepped on. Turning to search in bewilderment for what he had tripped over, his eyes landed on a person who was also sprawled out on the ground. His eyebrows raised in surprise, and he was on his feet in an instant. "I'm sosorry," he said in a rushed voice, reaching down and grabbing the girl by the arm, hoisting her up with ease - though the rude people pushing past without a care in the world did make it a bit more difficult. "Are you okay? I didn't see you there - " He sighed as someone bumped into him from behind and turned to glare at them before looking back at the girl. She couldn't be any older than him, and had particularly large blonde hair. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just Wanting Food (Colton)   Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:00 pm

In the process of being on the floor squashed between a lot of people’s feet, Cece seemed to have lost one of her shoes. And she wasn’t in the best position to find it. But there was little chance of finding it anyway. She would just have to spend the day with one shoe on, one shoe off. Oh well. It wasn’t like she hadn’t done that before. It wasn’t the end of the world, but it did hurt when someone stepped on her poor shoeless foot and fell over. She couldn’t help but laugh at the stranger, who looked really stupid, while she shook her foot all over the place and tried to work out if it was alright. She could move it. Therefore, it was alright. Just hurt a tiny bit.

Just so she didn’t forgive the man who had hurt her foot immediately and look like a total pushover, she shot him a glare. But then she shrugged, and allowed herself to be hoisted up. “Sorry my foot was in the way,” she smiled. “I’m fine. Sort of. But fine. Yeah.” She lifted her foot up to stand on one leg, because the floor didn’t look very clean. “Did I hurt you?” she asked. “You looked funny when you fell over, by the way. But I’ll feel bad I laughed if you’re badly injured.” He didn’t look badly injured. He was standing up and didn’t look like he was in pain. He just looked like a stupidly nice bloke.

“I like your accent. And you look familiar. Who are you?” She couldn’t think why he was familiar. His accent wasn’t familiar. Just his face. Maybe he was some sort of celebrity - she definitely didn’t know him personally. “Oh, I’m Cece! Have you seen my shoe?” Now that she was standing up, it might be easier to spot it but she still couldn’t see it among all the people. It was one of her less obvious shoes. Because it was dark blue.
Back to top Go down
Colton White

Colton White

PostSubject: Re: Just Wanting Food (Colton)   Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:41 pm

Colton watched the girl as she talked - well, actually, he was watching her hair more than her. Because there was a ton of hair on her head, and she didn't seem to put any effort into taming it. But at the same time, he could see how it suited her. It made her face look dainty and petite in comparison to the madness that surrounded it. Or it just made her look odd. Or maybe it was what she was saying that made her seem odd. It was just like she was put together all wrong somehow, between her hair and her face and her words. None of it made much sense when combined.

"Well, as it turns out, I'm not badly injured," he told the girl, a hint of a smile tracing his lips. Colton was a bit surprised to find that he was particularly amused by her - but when you had to deal with as many people as him, you tended to appreciate the ones who truly stood out. This girl was one of them. "And it's not your fault. People here aren't exactly polite." As if to prove his point, someone knocked into him from behind, pushing him into the poor girl once more. "Sorry, sorry!" he exclaimed again, retreating from her personal space as quickly as he could. "Maybe we shouldn't stand in the middle," he suggested with a laugh.

Colton smiled at her when she complimented his accent. "I grew up in New Zealand," he told her, obviously avoiding explaining what his new job was. "Just moved here this year, actually. New job." His eyebrows shot up when she said he looked familiar. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but Colton was pretty sure that Quidditch wasn't exactly a highly recognized sport in muggle Dublin. "It's nice to meet you, Cece," he said, frowing slightly as he tried to take a clue from her appearance that would tell him she wasn't a muggle. In the end, when he couldn't, he just introduced himself. "Colton White," he responded. He would usually leave his last name off, to avoid recognition, but in this case, he was curious to find out if this girl was really a muggle. Of course, he could just look like someone she knew or something. "And, er, no, I don't see your shoe..."
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just Wanting Food (Colton)   Just Wanting Food (Colton) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:10 pm

“Great! So it’s fine for me to find your stupidity hilarious!” she grinned. Cece nodded in agreement at the next very wise comment. People generally were very impolite or just mean. All of them. Not just the Dubliners. She was sure they were very pleasant in comparison to some. “Maybe they’re just all in a rush to a big Irish people conference?” They probably had those here, right? Conferences where the whole country turned up to discuss the issues in the world? Or maybe not. She didn’t know much about politics or Ireland. “A big community thing, definitely, so everyone is allowed to be impolite?” Even she could see the flaws in that theory. They were probably just impolite and there was no need to twist the tale and defend them stupidly. “Good idea!” She shoved her way through, elbowing a couple of gits as she moved to the side of the road, where it was nowhere near as crowded.

Wow! New Zealand! She beamed, obviously impressed by this fact. This was a real, New Zealandish person from real New Zealand. She eyed him suspiciously. Familiar. From New Zealand. In Ireland. New job. Nice face. “I DO know you!” she exclaimed. “You’re the guy off the magazine I have in my bag!” She yanked the quidditch magazine out of the front of her bag and pointed to the bloke on a broom on the front cover. “That’s you!” she pointed out, as though it wasn’t already obvious. She flicked to the page with the article about him. “You’re from New Zealand and you moved to Ireland to be keeper in the national team here, most likely for the money. It doesn’t say that last bit, by the way, I just think that would make sense. I’d do it for money, even if it meant being miles away from home.” He probably knew all this already, being the person that the article was about.

She shrugged again. “Oh well, I hope it has a good new home.” She would not want her shoe to be alone in the cold, hard streets, with no loving owner like her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Wanting Food (Colton)   Just Wanting Food (Colton) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Wanting Food (Colton)
Page 1 of 1