HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Spot of Tea ( Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Spot of Tea ( Open)   Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:25 pm

Tessa decided that she was going to have some tea while she was in Hogemede. Yasmina walked in and laid down beside of the table. And she was a loud to bring her in with her. Tessa then smiled as she ordered some tea, she was going to enjoy herself. Even though this was a place where people would bring their dates. And that was something that she accepted a long time ago. Guys just didn't really see her like that.
Tessa knew that sometime she had to start thinking what she wanted to do with her life. She wanted to do some kind of work, but she didn't know just what. Tessa knew that she could live off her family's money. But she was raised where you earned your money. Even thought people like to baby her. Or there was people that would feel sorry for her. But Tessa loved to prove that she could do anything that she wanted.

When her tea was brought to her, she was sipping on it looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spot of Tea ( Open)   Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Arsen was unsure why he decided to stop by Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop it wasn't his normal spot to stop. They didn't have the liquor that he so loved but he decided that a cup of tea could be relaxing. As he entered he saw a women and he walked right over to her. "Well hello there my dear. Would a beautiful lady as yourself care for some company?" He asked smoothly as he flashed a grin at her. This might be his lucky day. Maybe it would pay off to step out of his usual places every once in awhile. His hair was pulled back in a neat ponytail and he wore a skin tight t-shirt.

He didn't necessarily blend in nor did he care. He was not there to blend in though he should as he was wanted practically everywhere. What did it matter if he looked like he belonged somewhere? The only time he at least tried to blend in was when he was visiting his twin brother.

Last edited by Arsen Neige - Lafayette on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Spot of Tea ( Open)   Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:06 am

1. Tessa then heard as someone walked out to her. She could tell that Yasmina was laying on the ground beside of her. If it was someone that her dog didn't trust, then she would hear about it. Because Yas would be barking and it would cause a scene. But she then started to smile when someone called her beautiful. That was because something that nobody has ever told her. “ Sure I would love the company.” It was nice to be around people, that was why she would come to the tea shop. Tessa didn't want to be one of those people who locked themselves away. She was sure once he found out about her, he would leave. But she was used to it by now. And she was sure that he was grinning at her. “ So what brings you to Madam Puddifoot Tea Shop?” She was trying to make small talk, but she found herself really bad at it. Tessa then placed her one hand on top of Yas head. Just to let her now that she was still there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spot of Tea ( Open)   Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Arsen went and sat across from her first turning the chair backwards. "Honestly I have no reason to be here. Yet here I am. Maybe it was fate that I would run into a delicate flower a yourself." He hoped that he was believable the last thing he needed was the ministry showing up here and taking him away. Though he had ways to escape they usually they were after a couple days. He didn't even notice the dog there.

Turning to the waiter. "Give me the strongest tea that you got." He knew that he would need it for one with his lifestyle he rarely slept more then a couple hours at a time. "My name is Arsen may I your name?"

Last edited by Arsen Neige - Lafayette on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Spot of Tea ( Open)   Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:21 am

Tessa was listening as he was talking. She was listening as he was telling her that he really didn't have any reason to be here. But she then slightly blushed when he was that she was a delicate flower. “ Well I am glad that you came in. I know I love coming here just to sit and listen to everybody.” She didn't like to tell people that she was blind. Because they were all shocked when they learned the truth. Tessa then heard as the waiter came up to the table. And since she was a regular customer everybody knew what she drank.

The waiter then placed a cup in front of Tessa and grabbed her hands and placed on the cup. Before leaving they placed a bowl of water for Yasmina and would always pet her before leaving to go back to work. “ Hello Arsen, I am Tessa.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spot of Tea ( Open)   Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:35 am

Arsen could tell something was off with her but was it? He did not know so he just pushed it aside if she wanted to tell him she would. Though before that he would try and enjoy the cup of tea and some company besides if could act like there is no trouble then there will be none at least he hoped. "So tell me about yourself beautiful Tessa. What do you like? Your hobbies anything that you can think of." He really did want to get to know her and was curious as to what made her tick. Besides she was one of the few people who seemed to not think him of someone who should be locked up. He could tell that a lot of people around them were uncomfortable to be in his presence. However he had the right to be there just like they had the right.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Spot of Tea ( Open)   Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Tessa smiled as he called her beautiful. She knew that she could get used to this. But he wanted to know about her. Which there wasn't much to tell. “ Well first off I am blind. I know that is the first thing that people notice about me. Or they see Yasmina beside of me. But you never said anything about it. Which I really like that, because I could feel like I was normal for a chance.” Now she was being asked what she liked to do. “ Well I love reading and listening to the sounds of everything that people hear.” Tessa was enjoying her time with Arsen. He was taking the time to get to know her. She then started to sip on her tea. “ So what abut you? I mean what do you like to do? I mean I am not that intersting.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spot of Tea ( Open)   

Back to top Go down

Spot of Tea ( Open)
Page 1 of 1