Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Divinations professor

Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) Empty
PostSubject: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:46 am

Elita walked into the Hogs Head Inn. Her long, now dark black hair framing her face. She wore black jeans and a black hoodie and she had dark makeup on. It was obvious something was wrong and she was in a deep depression. She was sure she'd failed seventh year and she'd have to repeat unfortunately. At least she had no friends to worry about.

She drummed her fingers on the table waiting for Lucy. She had sent the girl an owl asking her to meet her here. She hoped she'd show since Lucy was the only one she felt she could trust and talk to anymore. She had ordered a firewhiskey, since she was technically old enough now. Sipping on it, she became antsy everytime the bell above the door jangled. Could she really trust Lucy? What if she changed?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:09 pm

Lucy wanted to be at the Hog’s Head for one reason and one reason only; Nathan. They hadn’t seen each other very much, what with her being an Auror and traveling across the United Kingdom to experience the job and get more out of her training and him being at the messy pub. She wanted to see him, though. Naturally, Lucy made sure to look extra pretty that day. As she put on red lipstick, she wondered when she had become so shallow? But then, she wasn’t shallow. She liked a guy and that guy probably liked her so there was nothing wrong with looking better on some days. However, that was not the ONLY reason she was there. Elita Fontayne, the one girl besides Ella whom she hadn’t spoken to in what seemed like ages had sent an owl asking her to meet. Lucy couldn’t say no. At some point, Ella and Elita had been the only sisters she’d ever had and as much as she hated how Ella betrayed her and Elita fell into a perpetual whole of self-pity, Lucy wasn’t about to leave them alone if they needed her.

In a second, Lucy apparated from her home to the Hog’s Head, and immediately spotted Elita. She looked miserable. The girl, who had once been beautiful naturally, was now the reflection of self-destruction and hopelessness. In that moment, Lucy wasn’t sure if this was a good idea. Elita had obviously changed, but so had Lucy. Lucy had lost her complete trust in humanity, and she wasn’t about going around spreading love and studying hard to pass an exam that wouldn’t do anything useful when she got out of class. It could be said that Lucy had realized life wasn’t all about boys and dreams and cotton candy and pets. Life was about reality.

Walking up to her, Lucy gave her a kind smile regardless. “You called me?” she grinned and slipped into the seat across from her, trying to casually glance at the counter to see if Nathan was around. He wasn't. She was willing to listen to her long-time friend, but she might not be willing to help if it meant putting anyone in danger. Whatever it was, Lucy had to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:58 am

At the sight of the older girl, who was once more of an older sister than Ella, she smiled. "Lucy! You came!" Elita was somewhat happy but at the same time, she secretly hoped Lucy wouldn't show, it meant she didn't have to share her deepest, darkest secrets.

"So how are you?" Elita asked Lucy, accepting a refill of firewhiskey from the waitress. She sat back in the booth waiting for Lucy to say something. She noticed the girl matured a lot. She looked great and she was still as pretty as always. She was sure she changed as well. No one stayed the same after Hogwarts, which is why Ella now has a husband and newborn and never talks to her.

She's changed a lot too. She now wore black and dark makeup. At one point, she believed she was pretty without any, but now she thought she needed it. She started drinking and sleeping around to fill the void of the absence of her friends and sister.

She wasn't here to make small talk and a normal conversation with the girl, but yet, that's what she was doing. She came here for help from someone she could confide in and trust. Drumming her fingers on the table, she listened to her old time friend and worked up the courage to say what she had to.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:13 am

Brushing some stray hairs away from her face, Lucy said, “Of course, I did, you silly goose.” Despite how far apart they’d grown over time, she wasn’t going to leave her alone. She’d help as much as she could. “What did you think I was going to do? Stand you up?” she gave a small laugh, because if Lucy could recall how many times she’d been stood up then she’d be here all night. Lucy didn’t really have that much of a love life, really. The only guy she had truly ever dated was Peter, and that was ages ago. James was kind of a failed case, and Nathan….well, he was Nathan.

“I’m good!” Lucy said, because she was. She was having a pretty good day, despite work and everything. When the waitress came back to refill Elita’s drink, Lucy ordered a glass of pumpkin juice because she wasn’t in the mood for anything else. “What about you?” Lucy said with a smile. She was liking seeing Elita again. There was something off about her, but Lucy was a crappy lie-detector.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:09 am

"You never know. It's not uncommon." she said, remembering all the times she'd been stood up. Elita was happy that Lucy had been doing well, it was always nice to see a former friend having a good life.

Former friend. Great, Lucy wasn't even a friend anymore according to her mind. "Oh, I've been alright. Have you talked to Ryland lately by any chance?" her eyes looking down to the table. The sadness taking them over. So many feelings coursed through her in that moment. What would Lucy say when she told her? Was she one to flip out? Would she accept it? Would she let Elita abort it?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Lucy was taken back when Elita mentioned Ryland. He hadn't bothered to show up after graduating, and Lucy had given up on trying to reach him. "No." Lucy said, her voice falling and her smiled disappearing. She was tired of her family leaving like that, suddenly and without notice. "Why? Have you?" she said, straightening up in her seat, thinking and hoping that if Elita had spoken to him, she would tell her that he was alright. 

Yes, Ryland was a git of a different level, but he was still Lucy's brother. If Elita knew something, she wouldn't hide it. She couldn't hide it. Lucy had a right to know.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:01 am

Lucy hasn't spoken to Ryland, meaning she'd have to tell Lucy. Shit! "Oh yeah, I actually saw him not too long ago." Elita said, trying to sound casual. There was a hint of panic in her voice, hopefully nothing Lucy would notice.

"I guess you don't know then..." she hesitated. Was it the right time to tell her. She thought about the decently sized bump that was currently hiding under the hoodie she wore. What has she gotten herself into?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 2:37 pm

Lucy's eyes grew wide. She wasn't sure if she should be happy or indignant. Her brother had reached out to someone else, some who wasn't family, before reaching out to Lucy. What wad wrong with him!? She'd been worried sick about him for so long, and he reached out to ELITA first?! Why would he do something like that?! Lucy looked away from the girl, mentally slapping Ryland for putting her and Phoenix through HELL and being stupid. Just so he could go talk to another girl. Screw that. Lucy would jinx him if she ever saw him again.

Then, Lucy's head turned to Elita, "If you have something to say about my brother you better say it now." Lucy was growing upset, because she loved her brother and the idiot had gone away for two years without leaving her or their father anything to know he was okay. And then there's Elita, sitting across from her, asking if she knows what is going on with Ryland.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:08 pm

Elita watched as Lucy's mood changed. She looked like she was in deep thought before she turned back to Elita and told her she needed to say whatever she knew about Ryand. Open her mouth, she spoke, "Well, I figured he'd tell you but since he hasn't talked to you, I'm pregnant." she paused, "with his child."

Elita waited. She don't know what she waited for, maybe for Lucy to freak out, call her a slut. Waited for Lucy to tell her she was lying. Whatever it was, it was delayed and didn't come immediately, but it did come. She didn't really care to have a big deal made out of it.

Slowly, she pulled the hoodie off. She had just a tank top underneath, but it showed off the bump well. She was halfway, if not over halfway through her pregnancy. She knew what the gender was, and she knew what the name was. She had no supplies for the baby, but that was okay too.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:32 pm

What. The. Fuck. Lucy was speechless. Had she heard it right? No, Elita had to be joking. Ryland was most certainly not father material. Anger and confusion, she slammed her hand on the wooden table, making the skin on the palm of her hand turn red with the impact. "What the hell is wrong with you, Elita!?" she yelled at the girl, not even caring that she had at some point been a great friend of hers. "You fucked my brother! That stuff shouldn't happen in real life! No, that craziness only happens in soap operas and books.

She was thinking of any reasons why Ryland would even sleep with a child, but that whole thing was erased as she remembered on little detail about her brother. He was a werewolf. Did Elita know that? Now, Lucy was more worried than anything. She could feel her heart leaving her chest and her brain shutting down almost completely. What would happen when Phoenix found out? She had to tell him, someone had to! Then, she noticed Elita taking her jacket off, showing the humongous belly she had now. It only made Lucy much more upset. "What do you want? What was the point of calling me NOW? Do you have any idea what you're doing? Elita you are a CHILD!" She raised her voice, her hands shaking with anger. She knew Ryland would eventually be stupid enough to screw up in life, because he was pretty reckless sometimes, but Elita?

Lucy stood up, determined to leave the girl and not help her with anything she might need. Ryland had created this, he had put a child in danger and created another child and where the hell was he!? No, Lucy was not going to deal with this. She had enough of picking up after her brother. In that moment, Lucy wanted to jinx them both, to throw them off a window for being flat out stupid, but she couldn't. It hurt her to even think about it, and made her feel like the biggest jerk in history. She was still furious beyond measure, but she managed to say, "I hope you know what you're doing, because I cannot guarantee my brother will give you and the baby a good life."
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:50 pm

She couldn't blame Lucy for flipping out, she couldn't blame her at all. Ryland was her brother and from the sounds of it, it almost sounded like she was trying to protect Elita. "I'm not a child, I was a child when you left." Elita said. She was close to 19 years old now, so what if she screwed up her life? Ella did when she joined the dark side, so it was practically destined.

Lucy didn't think Ryland would be there for her, but he said he would. "He said he'd help me." Elita said softly, now unsure whether to believe him or not. She loved him, she trusted him, but should she love and trust him? Would her mom and sister blow up the same way as Lucy? It was too late for abortion but adoption? No, it was hers. She'd live with it.

"I figured you'd already know, which is why I never expected you to actually show up." she said admitting the truth of why she thought she'd be stood up.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:12 pm

"And you believed him!" She almost laughed. Elita must not be aware of Ryland's condition and feelings, and as much as she hated to be the one to tell her this, the words slipped from her tongue with the anger she was feeling. "Elita. He is in love with someone else. He's been in love with her forever! Do you think, a man who isn't fully yours is going to make you happy?" One of the reasons Ryland had disappeared, the only reason she knew about was that he was heartbroken. He was heartbroken in the worst way possible. Aylee had confused him, led him on, rejected him, over and over again. It hadn't been good for Ryland to fall in love so hard with a girl who didn't know what she wanted, who was probably too confused with everything else herself. Ryland had never blamed her, though. It seemed that Aylee was a saint and couldn't do wrong.

The next words slapped Lucy hard, was she really that selfish? So caught up on her own anger and worry that she hadn't even stopped to wonder about Elita. Leaving Ryland aside, because he could take care of himself, Lucy's eyes suddenly softened as she glanced at Elita's belly. The kid was completely free of anything, free of his or her parents' stupid and reckless mistakes. Could Lucy help Elita? No, she wasn't like that. Had both of them come up to her and said something sooner, she would have been okay. But Lucy held grudges. This hurt her more than anything else Ryland had done, because not only was he screwing himself up, he was screwing up Elita, Phoenix, Ella and Lucy. Not to mention the baby the girl in front of her now carried.

Letting out a breath, she took a seat again and put her hands to her eyes, rubbing them with her fingers, trying to make sense of the situation. WHERE THE HELL WAS RYLAND, ANYWAY?!?! If he said he would help her, why wasn't he here? Gosh, that kid was an idiot. "I'm going to help you." she said, mumbled more like it. Finally opening her eyes after seeing vibrant colors and shapes, she added, "I am very disappointed in both of you, but the baby has nothing to do with how stupid you both are." At this point, Lucy didn't care if she offended Elita or Ryland. She was absolutely done with LIFE, and she still had to tell Phoenix. Damn it.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:26 pm

The words hurt. He couldn't be in love with anyone else. She loved him. She wanted him. "I love him. I've loved him since I met him all those years ago." she whispered with sad eyes. Lucy was wrong, she just, she had to be.

Where was he, and why wasn't he here to tell Lucy with her? Maybe Lucy was right, after all, she knows her brother the best right? He's probably off on some werewolf adventure, having the time of his life while she was here miserable and fat.

Elita was shocked when she said she'd help her. Would she really? The girl was suddenly, almost calm again, she looked a little distressed, but not like before. Lucas kicked at the moment and had Elita cringe in pain. He was kicking more and more in the upper part of her stomach. She nodded to let Lucy know that she understood that she was only doing it because the baby had nothing to do with the fact they were both stupid.

"His name is Lucas Phoenix Malfoy." she said quietly. "Lucas, so he's named after Ryland, Phoenix because Phoenix has done so much for Ryland and deserved a namesake." She wasn't sure what Lucy would say, hopefully she'd like it.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:37 pm

"You love him?" Lucy raised her eyebrow, Elita was most definitely still a child. She couldn't love Ryland. Elita couldn't love him, she'd barely talked to him enough! Attracted to him, maybe, but love? No. No one loved at first sight, that was just a myth. Love was something that happened over time, naturally and without force. Elita claimed to love him since the first time she met him. Nonsense. Ridiculous! She sighed, not bothering to argue with a pregnant woman about something like that. Lucy thought about who she loved, and her father came to mind before anyone else. Phoenix was followed by her mother, and then Ryland, and lastly Wade. What she hated most, however, was that James' face forced his way into her thoughts and she opened her eyes quickly, facing the girl across from her.

"I like it." Lucy said, repeating the name over and over in her head, but she was afraid to say it properly. It was strange, to see the Malfoy name on a baby... She crossed her hands over her chest, leaned back on the seat. "So, have you been to a Healer? Have you had anything checked?" she asked the young girl, because even though Lucy didn't like Elita and Ryland very much right now, she liked the baby already.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Lucy didn't think she loved him, but she did. What did Lucy know about love? Did she even date or was she one of those saint girls? Elita knew what love was, she knew that she loved Ryland, she knew that she wanted to have a family with him. However, she'd keep this inside, she wouldn't start anymore arguments right now.

Lucy liked. She liked Lucas Phoenix. She was surprised Lucy liked it, with as mad as she was, she figured she would've been difficult. Lucy then asked if she'd been to a Healer. "No. Should I? " Lucy probably wondered how she knew it was a boy then, unless of course, she remembered that Elita was a Seer, who over the years grew very strong in her seeing eye. She didn't like going to the Healer, she didn't want to. Her stomach was growing fine, therefore, Lucas was fine.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 5:30 pm

Lucy was so done with this conversation. Elita was pregnant. With Ryland's child. What the hell?! And the worst part, Ryland didn't even love Elita! Lucy couldn't understand this, Elita being with someone who probably didn't deserve her, with someone who still loved a girl who worked for the Ministry. Ryland was an idiot, too. In fact, both Ryland and Elita were flat out stupid. They should have used protection or something, because as far as Lucy knew, Elita was still in school.

Sighing, and almost walking out of the pub completely, Lucy said, "Yes, you should." Seriously, Elita didn't know anything! Lucy stared at her for a moment, trying to think what had happened with the little girl with blue eyes and a magical smile. She was long gone, that much was clear. Turning to look at the clock on the wall, Lucy realized she couldn't stand this anymore. "Look, get yourself an appointment. Make sure Lucas is fine and all. I'll get in touch with my brother and call fo you later. Our father has to know." Lucy told her as she stood up, reaching out into her purse to get out some money for Elita. "I don't know how you're doing financially, but here. In case you need it." Lucy gave her a small smile, as honest as she could manage, and then glanced at Elita's belly. How was she supposed to tell Phoenix about this? Shaking the thoughts away, Lucy walked out of the Hog's Head, think about how badly she could strangle Ryland for being suck a dick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)   Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Deepest, Darkest Secrets (Lucy)
Page 1 of 1