Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Go down 
+16
Aleksander Krupp
Ridley Arrington
Celia Montresor
Ariel Wilde
Saryana Greenwood
Elita Malfoy
Serafina Årud
Aislinn Umbridge
Darcy Wilde
Katherine von Lamberg
Victoria Campero
Agnes Beaumont
Aoife O'Donnell
Oliver Bennett
Blake Ralston
Ryland Malfoy
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:57 pm

First years and above can register for this class, just keep in mind that as we progress the creatures will be harder and more dangerous. If you still wish to continue and sign up, please fill out the form below. If at any moment you feel the class is too much for you send me an owl and I will drop you from the class.

Code:

[color=#ffffff][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[color=#ffffff][b]House:[/b][/color]
[color=#ffffff][b]Year:[/b][/color]
[color=#ffffff][b]What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor?[/b][/color]

Class List

First Class - Morning
(Years 1-3)
Jessica Kim
Elizabeth Night
Katherine von Lamberg

------

Second Class - Noon
(Years 4-5)
Blake Ralston
Aoife O'Donnell

Oliver Bennett
Victoria Campero

Third Class - Afternoon
(Years 6-7)
Agnes Beaumont
Carly Waters

------

Last edited by Ryland Malfoy on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:06 pm

Name: Blake Ralston
House: Gryffindor
Year: 4th
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? I love the outdoors so class outside all the time would be pretty sweet. Also I'm a stickler for coming to class on time.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:40 am

Name: OLIVER BENNETT
House: Hufflepuff, sir.
Year: Third
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? I really like animals but trees are cooler. I'm interested in this class because I heard we get to go on SUPER AWESOME ADVENTURES!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:15 pm

Name: Elizabeth Night
House: Ravenclaw
Year: First year
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? I love animals! Very Happy

Name: Jessica Kim
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Second
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? I'm too shy to answer sometimes. Oh and I love animals.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 6:28 am

Class list UPDATED. Everyone was moved up a year and we will begin classes next term.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 5:49 pm

Name: Aoife O'Donnell.
House: Gryffindor.
Year: Going into fifth.
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? That I really like sheep, but other animals are awesome as well.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Name: Agnes Beaumont
Year: Sixth
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? You really shouldn't know anything about me other than how intelligent I can be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:35 am

Name: Carly Waters
Year: sixth
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? Ummm there is nothing really I guess....other then im really quiet..
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:05 pm

Class list UPDATED. Classes will begin once the term starts.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:40 am

Name: Victoria Campero
Year: Fifth
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? I like animals enough to take this class.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:47 am

Class list UPDATED.

Classes have begun so everyone reply whenever.
Back to top Go down
Katherine von Lamberg
Third Year
Third Year
Katherine von Lamberg

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:01 pm

Katherine von Lamberg
Ravenclaw
First year
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:43 pm

Class list UPDATED.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:18 am

Name: Darcy Wilde
House: Gryffindr
Year: Seventh
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? I don't know. I feel like you already know me...
Back to top Go down
Aislinn Umbridge
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Aislinn Umbridge

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 1

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:05 am

Name: AILSINN UMBRIDGE
House: HUFFLEPUFF
Year: FIFTH
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? THAT I LOVE ANIMALS
Back to top Go down
Serafina Årud
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Serafina Årud

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:33 pm

Name: Serafina Arud
Year: First
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? As a child, Serafina was scratched by a werewolf, though, until she starts getting signs of transforming, she'll think it's a dog.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:37 pm

Name: Elita Fontayne Vega
House: Slytherin
Year: Seventh (Eighth)
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? Elita likes to skip class.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - year II

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:13 am

Name: Saryana Greenwood
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? That I know much of the stuff already and that I will answer often most likely.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Name: Ariel Wilde
Year: 4th
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? Metamorphmagus, and a prankster, so might try to copy off some of the animals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Name: Halo Riddleveraz
House:The hat screamed out Gryffindor when he would not make up his mind and I scared it.
Year: first
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor?You do not really want to know fleshie as death is literally my domain---and your one day grave.
Back to top Go down
Celia Montresor
Third Year
Third Year
Celia Montresor

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Name: Celia Montresor
House: Hufflepuff
Year: First Year
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? I'm extremely shy...until i get comfortable, then i'm talkative.
Back to top Go down
Ridley Arrington
Third Year
Third Year
Ridley Arrington

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:52 pm

Name: Ridley Arrington
Year: I
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? I'm hyperactive occassionally, which I guess could be bad around animals?
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Krupp
Adult
Aleksander Krupp

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 5:11 am

Name: Aleksander Krupp
Year: 7th
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? I don't speak very good English but I can try!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:32 pm

Name: Bryana Scott
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? I like cake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:05 am

Name: Karasu Yuutsukoe
Year: 1st
What is one thing I should know about you, as your professor? I identify as agender, so gender-neutral pronouns please and thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures   REGISTRATION: Care of Magical Creatures Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next