Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....

Go down 
+30
Ariella Capulet
Aislinn Umbridge
Morgana Gaunt
Aleksander Krupp
Sebastian Wilcox
Saryana Greenwood
Darcy Wilde
Miranda Cunningham
Thaorson Kam Elddirs
Lucia Henley
Matthew Bennett
Phoenix Malfoy
Lyra VanDerberg
Selene Greco
Elita Malfoy
Sparkle
Arwen Pierce
Chad Wilcox
Ryland Malfoy
Cecelia Daniels
Evan Williams
Agnes Beaumont
Oliver Bennett
Ariadne O'Rieley
Deirdre Seamore
Lucy Malfoy
Hunter VanDerberg
Ella Vega
Wade Malfoy
Phineas Button
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:24 am

When you lose interwebs and you start crying because you can't get on anywhere especially here.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:18 am

When you find it funny that people who weren't at LTM very long are really active in this thread. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chad Wilcox

Chad Wilcox

My Character
Activity: Muggle Studies Professor

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:26 am

When you miss Team Mustachio.
Back to top Go down
Arwen Pierce
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Arwen Pierce

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:09 pm

When you sit in a Drama class and learn that 'hey, we're gonna see a play at the Barbican theatre' and you instantly go: FINALLY! I SHALL VISIT A PLACE THAT'S ON LTM!
Back to top Go down
Sparkle

Sparkle

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:45 pm

When you know that there was no "Muggles", "Creatures", "Ghost", "Dead", "Celebrities", "Children", "Shop Owners", "Order", and "Royalty" usergroups at some point.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 2:07 pm

When you regard Evan as a wonderful, creative genius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:00 am

Evan Williams wrote:
When you find it funny that people who weren't at LTM very long are really active in this thread. Razz

When commentary like this is very true but the biggest example of being on LTM too long is the fact you really have not been here but a month or so and yet it feels like its been decades already. Razz
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:17 pm

When you've actually been here for 2 years and remember all the old members who no longer are here.

When you know that Elita originally wasn't mine.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:25 pm

Old members are no longer here? EXCUSE YOU *coughcough*

When you really don't give a butt about school anymore but then have to slap yourself and GET YOUR DAMN SHIT TOGETHER OR YOU WILL FAIL AND NEVER GRADUATE AND HOLY CRAP.

It's an obsession.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:33 pm

ALL THE OLD MEMBERS WHO ARE NO LONGER HERE! (Keith, Kim, Isabella, Leonardo,etc.)

Not all the old members are no longer here, because then I wouldn't be here either.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Duh.

When you remember Hogarts Magic Realm.
Back to top Go down
Sparkle

Sparkle

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:00 pm

When you remember the problems with Hogwarts Magic Realm.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

When you remember Hunter's love for kicking Sparkle out of the CB when he was moderator.
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:25 pm

WHEN YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU AND NASIM WERE THE GREATEST NEW-MEMBER-SCARING-AWAY CHATBOX-INHABITING PEOPLE EVER.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Malfoy

Phoenix Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Journalist for the Daily Prophet

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 6:54 pm

When you feel like talking British at work, so you ask your British LTM friends for catch phrases they use on a daily basis! And then you actually use them at work Razz
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:51 pm

When you make pizza rolls and immediately feel like you are in Muggle Studies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:04 pm

When your texting a friend and you accidentally type like your in the CHATBOX. Or use this smiley Razz and it's just not the same!!
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:09 pm

When you feel superbad for not remembering the Hogwarts magic realm, as if you've been left out of something very essential and life changing.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Bennett
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Matthew Bennett

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:58 pm

WHEN YOUR MOM TELLS YOU TO STOP YELLING AT HER VIA TEXT BY TYPING IN ALL CAPS.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:51 pm

When you remember that everyone used to call Suzzy Lucy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:33 am

When u watch the hunter games and don't see it as Peeta and katniss, but hunter and Ariel
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:59 pm

When you call the Hunger Games the Hunter Games.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:06 pm

@Evan, you do this!?!? BECAUSE I DO IT SOMETIMES BUT I THINK IT'S SUPER WEIRD BUT KNOWING SOMEONE ELSE DOES IT MAKES ME FEEL A BIT BETTER.

When you remember Thermy <3
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:17 pm

When you go to ANY movie with your friends and they can't understand why you get so excited during the previews because Hunter and Ariel and Agnes and YoungAoife and Seren and Derek are there.
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:21 pm

^ I TOTALLY GET THIS LIKE I SAW WADE, YOUNGAOIFE AND DEREK ON SATURDAY AND IT WAS WONDERFUL Razz

When you remember being against Thermy, but then changing your mind and it being your OTP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next