Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels)   A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:55 am

The air was crisp as Amy made her way down the street toward The Leaky Cauldron. The inn seemed more busy than usual, but that was okay considering she only intended to have dinner and leave. She was proved right as she opened the door and took the first few steps inside. That wasn't to say that it was particularly crowded, there was merely a larger number of people than there usually was when Amy visited for her weekly dinner out. Perhaps there was some kind of function nearby.

Blonde hair swaying as she walked, Amy found herself a little anxious about asking one of the people who sat alone if she could join them. It wasn't something that one was normally pleased about doing. 'Hey there! I know I'm a complete stranger, but can I join you for dinner?' probably wouldn't go over very well. There was a time when Amy was as outgoing as any other young woman who was living fun and free, but she hadn't really been around people too frequently since she left Hogwarts, and as such she was slightly worried she would mess up any conversation that she may have.

She ordered her dinner and looked around, catching sight of a table in the back of the room at which only one person sat. Making her way over, she plastered a sincere smile on her face and asked, "Would you mind if I sat here for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Healer

A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels)   A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:56 am

Food, the very thing Cece lived for. Her stomach had always controlled her and she spent every day thinking about what she was going to eat next. The food was the biggest thing that she missed about Hogwarts. It was good, and it was free. Nowadays, her meals weren't quite so splendid. Because she was an awful cook and she very rarely wasted money on meals out. But after a long, tiring day of hiking through forests in the countryside and getting back to London, she felt as though she deserved a meal, for a treat. A one off. The Leaky Cauldron wasn't so expensive, anyway.

It was surprisingly busy when she arrived. It looked like there were no free tables. She sighed, deciding that this wasn't worth a wait. But then she saw a couple leaving their table and she slid into the booth, feeling triumphant. She had succeeded where so many others had failed - finding a table. It was a good one too, in the corner and quite private. Cece ordered pasta and a butterbeer, then sat back with her book on animal cruelty and relaxed while she waited.

Then there was an interruption and she tried to hide her unamused scowl. People annoyed her so much sometimes. Why couldn't they be as placid and quiet as pandas? Instead, she smiled. "Of course," she replied, motioning to the seat opposite. "I'm Cece, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

A Little Rusty (Cecelia Daniels)
Page 1 of 1