HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Upside Down (Chloe)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cecelia Daniels

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Healer

PostSubject: Upside Down (Chloe)   Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:09 pm

Hogsmeade was awesome. First of all, it was in Scotland, and everyone knew Scotland was awesome. Secondly, it had loads of shops and bars and stuff. But it had its bad stuff too - it was near Hogwarts, mainly. Cece didn’t want to relive Hogwarts or come across anyone she had known while she was there. There was also the inconvenience of it being miles and miles away from her home in London, which meant she had to take a train there. Trains were horrible and boring. To occupy herself on the stuffy, not-fast-enough vehicle, she just drew some pictures of endangered pandas on a rough piece of parchment. They were good. She was good at artistic stuff like that.

Once she arrived, she looked around in awe. And then her face fell as she realised how crowded it was with Hogwarts students. Her hair made it hard to keep her head down but nobody actually came up and talked to her before she got to the nearest shop to the station, the ice-cream parlour. Despite the cold weather, she was eager to taste some of the ice-cream which she used to be so obsessed with. The scary blue-haired girl behind the counter didn’t seem to recognise her which was nice, so she could order her caramel and tree flavoured ice-cream, then go to find a table in peace.

There was a table she thought was empty in the corner, but when she took a seat she found out that it actually was occupied, by some blonde woman. “Uh… sorry, didn’t see you there,” she said. Cece was very lazy and didn’t have the heart to move so shifted a little in her chair to make herself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

My Character
Activity: Astronomy Professor, Ravenclaw Head of House

PostSubject: Re: Upside Down (Chloe)   Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:28 pm

Chloe was busy grading papers and such in an ice cream parlor in Hogsmeade. It wasn't how she usually spent her Saturdays, but it was necessary since she was a teacher and all. She laughed at some of the ridiculous answers she got in her history class. Some didn't make since, and some (the Ravenclaws in her class) where completely right!

She was just about to order more ice cream, when somebody slid into her booth. She looked familiar....She wasn't a student she currently had she knew. But one she had in the past. Then it clicked. Cecelia Daniels, who went by CeCe. She asked, "CeCe?" She didn't remember seeing the girl in Hogwarts at all anymore. She silently wondered what happened that made her leave. She would've been at least a sixth or seventh year by now. Somebody throwing away their education was just unimaginable to her. She said, "Oh, it's ok CeCe, you can sit here if you want. I'm just grading papers. Maybe you would like to help?"

She hoped she could get to the bottom of the reason she dropped out. Maybe she could even help her?

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Upside Down (Chloe)   Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:37 pm

Only when she heard the woman say her name did it click who she was. Gracen. Astronomy. Who even believed in all that Astronomy shit? It had always been one of her most hated classes. Cece wasn’t entirely sure why she’d carried on, maybe because she knew the teacher would be easier to get around than most. And because it was just as easy to sleep through as any class, with the woman’s guitar playing her a lullaby almost every class. “Yeah,” she answered begrudgingly to Gracen checking it was her. Sometimes she wondered if she should tame her hair - it was a total giveaway. She imagined that was how she had been recognised.

Grading papers? And asking if she wanted to help? Seriously? But it was only polite. For old times’ sake, she took a glance at them. Those didn’t look like Astronomy papers. “What are they? Uh… History of Magic?” Why was the fantasy-world-insane Astronomy professor stuck with these? History was even worse than her own subject. “I was never great at History…” she said, trailing off. Because she used lesson time to catch up on her sleep so that she could hold all-night parties in the Common Room later without being tired. “But I guess I can try. What are they meant to be on?”
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

My Character
Activity: Astronomy Professor, Ravenclaw Head of House

PostSubject: Re: Upside Down (Chloe)   Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:25 am

Chloe laughed a little. The girl claimed she wasn't good at history. Neither was she. Not really. She had to read the history books ten times over before she knew it enough to teach it.

She said, "don't worry, I have a key. Just Mark the ones that don't match up." She split her pile in half with CeCe's, and it worked much faster that way. Chloe answered her other question.

She said, " they are over the battle of Hogwarts that happened in the time Harry Potter came here. Fascinating stuff really. Oh! I just taught Astronomy when you where here. I took on another class since Astronomy is only at night now. Why haven't I seen you at school?"

She knew the question was kind of personal, but she wanted to know. She remembered CeCe just sleeping in her class, but that didn't mean she didn't have potential. She really cared about her students. If she could, she wanted to help.

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Upside Down (Chloe)   Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Ah, a key. Smart stuff. That way, Gracen could get any random girl off the street to mark papers for her, even if they didn’t know the tiniest bit about History of Magic. “Alright,” she shrugged, taking a glance at the stack of papers before her. It seemed like there were plenty of people at Hogwarts that actually paid attention at Hogwarts and gave in homework. Cece looked at the fairly basic key and back at the first paper. It was pretty much the same. “What do I do? Just write a mark?” Being a teacher must be horrible. Terrible career choice, having to deal with rowdy children and then mark all their work.

Fascinating? She held back a snort at that. It was more interesting than some of the History of Magic stuff, maybe, but certainly not what she would think of as fascinating. “Oh. Kay. Why History?” TWO classes? Gosh, that explained why this woman was so totally deluded!

The next question was one which didn’t completely surprise her. It was bound to happen at some point. The woman was typically Ravenclaw-y curious. “Because I left,” Cece answered simply. But she realised that Gracen would probably press her for the details, so she carried on speaking. “I didn’t like Hogwarts. Well, I hated it. And it wasn’t worth staying. So I left. Right after my first OWL.” There was a hint of pride in her voice at that, even though it wasn’t really an achievement to be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upside Down (Chloe)   

Back to top Go down

Upside Down (Chloe)
Page 1 of 1