Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Healer

Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open)   Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:19 pm

Cece loved the cold weather. Not only because her hair proved to be of some actual use keeping her head warm and it gave her an excuse to wear even more… alternative clothes, but because it was just generally awesome. The heat always irritated her and gave her sunburn, but during winter ice decorated everything, giving the world a surreal and shiny look. True, it was chilly but she wrapped up warm and what was wrong with a little bit of cold? And on lucky days like this one, it snowed! Ever since she was a kid, snow had been the best thing ever. She would make snowmen in the fields and make snow angels on the ground and have snowball fights with the neighbours, then go back inside to curl up under layers of blankets and drink galleons of hot chocolate.

Today, she didn’t plan on staying holed up indoors but going outside somewhere to frolick in the inches and inches of snow on the ground which seemed to have appeared overnight. Snow days were the only ones where she got out of bed early and didn’t fall straight back asleep for another few hours. After pulling out a huge pile of stuff from her wardrobe, she shoved it on and ran towards the kitchen to get some breakfast. A piece of toast coated in Nutella and an orange later, she was skipping happily out of the door, broomstick in hand.

Unfortunately, she hadn’t stayed at Hogwarts long enough to learn to apparate, so her main methods of transport were walking and flying. She wanted to go to the Wailing Woods today and it was way too far to walk so Cece would be making use of her supercool broomstick, the latest Nimbus model. She usually didn’t waste her stolen money on unnecessary things but this was totally necessary, because she was always flying, so she may as well do it in style.

For the sake of not getting in trouble with the Ministry, she had mastered the disillusionment charm to use while she was flying in clear sight of muggles. After the short ride to the forest, she muttered the counter-spell.

NOW FOR FUN IN THE SNOW YES. Straight away, she ran towards a huge clearing that she had come across last time she was here. She spent a lot of time in this forest. Many found it scary, or haunted, or whatever, but she thought it was just the best place ever. After her kitchen. There were so many TREES. And Cece loved trees more than she loved herself. That was saying a lot. Well, enough thinking.

“Do you wanna build a snowman?” she sang softly to herself as she grabbed handfuls of the snow to make the first huge snowball for the snowman’s body. Immature? No. She just LOVED building snowmen! Mr Snowy was increasing in size super quickly once she got started. Before long, he was done. And he was BRILLANT! She stood there, satisfied as she stared at the artistic masterpiece before her. He had stone eyes and buttons and twigs for arms. Plus he was wearing her dark blue beanie, neon green gloves and a flowery scarf she had brought with her. It was a shame that there was nobody here to see it.
Back to top Go down

Yes, I Want to Build a Snowman! (Open)
Page 1 of 1