Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:12 pm

"LET GO OF ME!" Seren shouted indignantly, ripping her arm from Hunter's grasp. "Let me get this straight. You are trying to tell me that YOU... BOTH OF YOU, were FORCED into that closet by this SECOND YEAR?" Seren's eyes flickered to the boy who had led her down to the dungeons. "Why, he's hardly any bigger than I am! You must think I'm an idiot if you expect me to ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT!"

After Seren had shouted at Aoife, releasing some more of her pent up anger, she turned to Hunter to shout at him some more and demand an explanation. Only Aoife had started speaking. Seren ignored her, assuming that she would just DENY IT like Hunter. It wasn't until after Aoife had spoken that her words actually sunk in. Seren turned her gaze sharply back to the blue-haired girl, who was now standing before her with her face in her hands. "Excuse me?"

They were locked in... Hunter's idea to make out... WHAT WAS GOING ON? Aoife's words echoed in her ears. "I made out with your boyfriend." Suddenly, Seren was overwhelmingly confused. WHAT WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE? Hunter was saying nothing happened, but he would say that either way. But would Aoife go as far as to act as though she'd done something that she would typically find so repulsive just to anger Seren if it hadn't actually happened? And she DID seem quite embarrassed about the whole ordeal.

A wave of panic rushed through Seren, as the possible reality of the situation sunk in. What if they really HAD... and then, between the confusion and the panic and the potential hurt, Seren felt tears prick at her eyes. NO. She couldn't cry! Not in front of Aoife. So she blinked them back as best she could, trying her hardest to keep a grip on her self control. But when that FREAK stepped up and flicked SEREN'S BOYFRIEND as if the whole thing was SOME JOKE, Seren felt herself lose it.

She pulled her hand back and slapped Hunter across the face with as much strength as she could muster. She turned her gaze back to Aoife, who had only moments ago said she had made out with Hunter. "Yes, well, you can keep him, then," Seren said coldly, and with that turned on her heel and strode out of the room, ignoring whatever attempts Hunter may make to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Okay, so apparently grabbing Seren to calm her down was the wrong tactic. It only made her scream at him more. And she was asking if Hunter if she was expected to believe that Phin had overpowered him. "No, of course not!" Hunter responded quickly, then grimaced because that didn't exactly help his case. "I mean, I was already in there - I needed dittany for my potion - " he tried to explain, only to be cut off.

Hunter watched Aoife very carefully for her reaction to Seren, anxiety building slightly in his chest. She might still tell Seren the truth, but it was more likely that she would attack the girl, or hit Hunter for no reason at all and storm off. Both of which would only make matters worse. But Hunter was completely caught off guard by what actually happened. At first, all he could do was stand there with his mouth open and stare at Aoife, completely dumbfounded, as she explained to Seren that they had, in fact, made out. The words sounded wrong just coming out of Aoife's mouth - there was no way that Seren would believe her. Hunter could see that Aoife was getting a kick out of the whole thing.

But Seren definitely wasn't. Hunter could see the look on her face shift, and he quickly snapped out of his stupor. "No, that didn't happen, I swear!" Hunter told her, a pleading tone rising in his voice. "She's making it up to make you angry! You don't really think that I would ever - " but Hunter was cut off once again, and this time not by Seren shouting. This time, it was because Seren had slapped him. He quieted instantly, staring down at her, and was surprised to see that she looked to be on the verge of tears. And then she told Aoife to keep him. And then she was gone.

"No, Seren, come on!" he exclaimed, catching up with her and trying to pull her back by her arm. But she wasn't having it, and took off out of the room. Hunter followed her, calling after her, but stopped in the doorway when she refused to turn around. What had even just happened? Had she just broken up with him? Was that what that was? Hunter wasn't actually sure - but it sure as hell felt like it.

Where had Phin taken off to, anyway? Not that Hunter was surprised - the kid was smart to run. With a sigh, Hunter turned to go back into the room where Aoife was standing. And then, anger set in, and he rounded on her. "What the hell was that?!" he asked her angrily. "Why would you do that? You know, this might be impossible for you to understand, but I actually liked dating Seren. And now, I don't even know if I am anymore!" What had he ever done to Aoife to deserve this? Well, he'd done plenty of things to her, but they were long ago and she'd more than reciprocated at the time. "You know, I actually thought that we could be friends again - thought maybe you actually still wanted to be friends. I guess I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Oh, Seren didn’t believe it. She was logical. But she couldn’t understand the facts that were right in front of her, silly girl. “We’re both really gullible,” Aoife chipped in. “Hunter was in there and Phin just shoved me. You should believe it, it’s stupidly true.” How had Phin done it, anyway? He was about as strong as a mouse. Then again, she had been an unsuspecting target and it had been a shock to be pushed in the closet without warning. She’d never thought that she needed to have her guard up around him, like she did with most people. Well now she did.

When Seren started to look sad and blink a lot, she was taken aback. This wasn’t supposed to happen. Seren was like a robot. She didn’t cry or get offended by anything. And for the first time, Aoife felt a pang of guilt for what she had done. Even though she knew herself that she shouldn’t. This was just revenge for everything Seren had ever said, so that she could get a one up and make her look stupid because she bought the whole closet thing. Then she might get a slap or a lot of insults. Not this. Which actually made her feel bad for her mortal enemy.

And then it was Hunter who was getting a slap. Usually, she would be very amused by this scene, but today it just made her feel worse. She winced. Looked like a painful slap as well. Keep him? Ew. Seren properly believed her and everything. Like she would want to keep Hunter. The tears and stuff were gone, but she still felt bad. Seren had been moderately nicer in the past while, so maybe she didn’t deserve a huge lie quite that hurtful. Too late now. And she wasn’t going to chase after the girl.

Maybe she felt bad, but she wasn’t going to let Hunter see that. And when he turned around to yell at her, she was pretty sure she managed to keep an even, uncaring face. She really was learning a lot having Morgana as a co-worker. “That was me trying to get revenge on her,” Aoife said, sounding a bit regretful now. “I’m sorry. Seriously. I didn’t think she would believe me. Or slap you. Or break up with you.” So… it wasn’t her fault? “If you think about it, it’s actually Seren’s fault for being gullible and then overdramatic. Why do you have an overdramatic girlfriend? You should go out with someone nice, like Ariel. Wait, not Ariel. Ariel is too pretty for you. Ariel should go out with someone better. Like Tor. You know, maybe you and Seren do make a good couple.”

Oh shit, she had gone around in a circle and come back to where she started. “OOPS SORRY. I didn’t mean to talk like that, Tor isn’t better than you, Seren is great for you, whatever you want to hear,” she said with a nod and a smile. Was he going to be very angry now? “She shouldn’t have broken  up with you and I know it’s… well, it’s partially my fault…” He knew how difficult it was for her to admit that she was wrong or at fault. “I’ll explain to Seren what happened! Honestly! Actually, maybe you should do it, she doesn’t like me much.” Or at all. “You’ll be back together in no time!” No thanks to Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:10 pm

"Revenge on her for what exactly?" Hunter replied angrily. "She's hardly bothered you all term. She's never caused you any more problems than you caused her." This whole situation was just completely unbelievable. How had he even ended up here? "And I hate to tell you, but Seren's just as vengeful as you are - and I've never seen her that upset - she's probably already told half the school what you said. Everyone's going to think we - !" Hunter couldn't even say it because it sounded so ridiculous. He really just wanted to punch something, but unfortunately Phin had run away.

But he looked up from his rant in surprise at the next words that came out of Aoife's mouth. Did she actually just apologize? Aoife didn't apologize. Ever. And she actually sounded like she meant it, at least a bit. Hunter watched on in exasperation when it didn't last long and she launched into a longer explanation that insulted both him and Seren in some ways, but the shock of her apology had already managed to ebb most of his anger away.

Hunter sighed. "It's fine. Well, I mean, it's not fine, but I know you didn't mean for that to happen." he replied, his voice losing it's angry tone. "And really, it's that git's fault for locking us in there to begin with." Hunter nodded when Aoife said they'd get back together right away. "Well, hopefully you're right," he said solemnly. "I guess I'll find out tomorrow. There's no talking to her right now." With that, Hunter stepped past Aoife, heading right back into the storage closet to grab the dittany that had brought him here in the first place. "I'm gonna go find Ariel," he told her, not sure that he could be around Aoife any longer without getting angry again. "See you around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)   Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alohamora, Idiots (Phin and Aoife)
Page 1 of 1