Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) Empty
PostSubject: Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife)   Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:18 am

Seren sighed in frustration as, yet again, her potion didn't turn out the way it was supposed to. "But I did EVERYTHING that I was supposed to!" Seren complained to Hunter, who was beside her. "I HATE potions," she sighed. Potions was AWFUL. It was the ONLY SUBJECT that Seren wasn't much good at, and that was because it was STUPID. "Why even BOTHER having a textbook? It doesn't do anyone any good." Hunter had told Seren multiple times that potions required more than simply following instructions. Which made NO SENSE, because how was potions anything BUT following instructions?

Seren's frustration was the reason that she and Hunter were sitting in the potions classroom, which was empty, even though classes had long since ended. For whatever reason, Seren's IDIOT BOYFRIEND, who was good at NOTHING, was some kind of potion genius. The idea of HUNTER actually helping SEREN with a class was laughable, but that was exactly what was happening.  In class, Hunter had managed to brew the Elixir to Enduce Euphoria in about ten minutes flat. And it was PERFECT. It was supposed to be an easy potion. So why was Seren unable to get it right? Hunter had made Seren brew it the first time on her own, so that he could see how she did it.

Highly annoyed, Seren dumped her imperfect potion out and started again. "Just let me try one more time," she told him stubbornly, still certain that she was simply missing a step or overlooking a small part of the text. Seren WOULD get it right without him! Seren took her time through the first few steps, following the instructions MORE CAREFULLY THAN EVER. Finally, sure that she had done it exactly right, Seren reached the point where she had to let the potion brew. "This is STUPID," Seren scoffed, leaning against the table and crossing her arms with a huff. "Half of making potions is WAITING." And someone as impatient as Seren did NOT like waiting.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife)   Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:47 am

It was definitely weird for Hunter to be helping anyone out with schoolwork - least of all Seren, who was probably the smartest person in their entire year. He hadn't bothered to hide his smugness when she'd asked him for help, and he didn't bother to hide it now as she she finished her potion and realized that it wasn't any good. He snorted and rolled his eyes when she said she'd done everything she needed to. "Technically, yeah. But you didn't do it all the right way." Like how her one quarter turn was definitely a little more than one quarter.

"It tells you what ingredients you need," he reminded her with a grin. "And what to do. It just doesn't explain how to do it all." Hunter could explain, though - except that she was stubbornly insisting that she try it one more time without help. "Have it your way then," he said, shrugging. He watched her with a bemused look as she went through the same motions as before, only more carefully, and mentally noted her mistakes. That was a broken porcupine quill, not a whole one. And her turns weren't precise.

In reality, it would probably turn out fine - but Seren would see it as a failure as usual because it wasn't as perfect as his. He rolled his eyes as she complained about having to wait. "Yeah what a shame," he agreed with a grin, taking a few steps closer to her. "Stuck in an empty classroom with absolutely nothing to do. How will we pass the time?" he added sarcastically. His hands then found the table on either side of her petite frame and he leaned down, kissing her lightly at first but slowly intensifying it. That was one good thing about having a girlfriend - you got to kiss her whenever you wanted. Well, kind of. Not in public, because then she would hit you or yell at you. But mostly whenever you wanted.

EVELYN I AM GUESSING YOU CAN JOIN NEXT IF YOU WANT, UNLESS SEREN GETS TO IT FIRST Razz
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: I DID NOT MEAN FO IT TO BE LONG DAMN THE MOTIVATION   Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:42 am

Aoife was sort of panicking. It seemed that she had left her Shaun the Sheep bags, filled with important plans and blueprints - including lamb names and plots for her charities - somewhere around the castle. If she didn't find them soon, she was doomed. That bag meant everything to her. And if some git had picked it up, she wouldn't be afraid to smash their heads in. But what would another, less cool student want with the bag? It was probably still wherever she had left it. When she realised it wasn't in her school bag, she was running down the stairs from the common room, not sure where she was heading to, but determined to find her prized possession.

Once she had stopped panicking, she stopped mid-corridor to think about where it could be. Her last lesson of the day had been Potions. If she went there first, she could retrace her steps to all of the classes and then she was sure to find it. The bluehead absolutely despised Potions. Not only was she terrible at it, the aspect of thinking about how the slugs had been murdered was not a pleasant one. Even the classroom was evil to her and stepping foot in there made her shiver every time. Still, she had to do what she had to do, so she made her way down to the freezing cold dungeons. This should be quick. If it wasn't here, she could move on immediately.

But like usual, things didn't work out perfectly. From outside the classroom, she could hear a voice. A familiar voice. And then icky smoochy sounds. Grimacing, she worked up the maturity to enter the room. Only to see her least favourite person with... whatever Hunter was to her at the minute. God, they were the typical icky teenagers that she hated almost as much as mangoes. It was horrible. Aoife was certain that she was about to vomit all over the floor.

It seemed she was lurking in the doorway. So she walked in, sighing. There was no point in trying to be quiet - they would hear her anyway since she would most likely fall over at some point. "Don't mind me, by all means carry on making out," she said, covering her eyes to get away from the hideous sight and holding out a hand to avoid walking into a table. She soon realised that this wouldn't work and she had no chance of finding her stuff like this. So with another sigh, she opened her eyes and tried to look away from them. "I don't suppose you've seen a Shaun the Sheep bag anywhere in here?" Just in case one of those icky disgusting boyfriend-girlfriend teenagers was sitting on it or something.
Back to top Go down
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife)   Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:36 pm

"No, I must have missed a step," Seren insisted as she got her new potion together. Seren glared at Hunter when he spoke again. "You don't say," she scoffed, her aggravation rising. Seren did NOT like not being the best at things, and she MOST CERTAINLY did not like being mocked for not being the best at things. Even if it was by Hunter, who was able to get away with a lot more than most people where Seren was concerned. So she ignored him.

Seren sighed and stared at Hunter pointedly when he closed the distance between them and pointed out that the waiting part didn't have to be so terrible. Didn't he realize that Seren was NOT in a good mood? He probably DID realize, but simply didn't care. Seren kept her arms crossed when he trapped her between himself and the table and kissed her. But Seren knew Hunter wasn't one to be deterred by something like that, and Seren also knew herself well enough to know that she wouldn't last long. And as usual, before long, Seren's arms were around his neck and she was responding eagerly.

Hunter was a hard person to not get caught up in. He was so reckless and so forward and so opposite of Seren herself. And it didn't help that he was so attractive. Of course, Seren was just as attractive. It was a quality that they shared, making them probably the BEST LOOKING COUPLE EVER. The point was that it was easy to forget everything else when Seren was with him. So it didn't take long for Seren to forget that they were in a classroom that anybody could walk into at any moment.

But then, somebody did just that. The voice that interrupted them startled Seren so badly that she gasped and jumped in surprise, quickly slapping Hunter on the arm to make him stop. What if it was a teacher? Getting detention for being caught like this would be SO EMBARRASSING. Oh, but it wasn't a teacher. It was HER. Still in shock, Seren just stared at the HIDEOUSNESS of her hair as she acted like a five year old and actually COVERED HER EYES and walked into the room. "Oh please," Seren scoffed, recovering her voice. She gave Hunter a glare as Aoife said to continue making out, as though he would actually take that as an okay to actually continue. Seren wouldn't put anything past him. "No, we haven't seen it. Go look somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife)   Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Hunter smirked as he somehow managed to piss Seren off. It wasn't unusual - he'd learned a while ago not to take her attitude too personally. She was usually irritated with something more often than not. And Hunter, being Hunter, had spent plenty of their time together pushing his limits with her - making fun of her, pushing her buttons, disagreeing with everything she said just because. And it turned out that while she had a short fuse and was quick to react, she was generally harmless.

He snorted in amusement when she refused to kiss him back at first. "Oh come on, lighten up, will you? I was only messing around." As usual, it didn't take her very long to change her attitude, and Hunter grinned when she finally returned his enthusiasm. This happened a lot. He would do something or say something that made her mad, and she would act like she couldn't stand him for a while. And maybe she couldn't. But she also couldn't stay that way - not for very long. It was like a game - one that Hunter usually won in the end.

One of his hands slipped up into her hair and the other found her waist and everything was great until all of a sudden, they weren't the only ones in the room anymore. The sound of whoever had entered startled him, but not enough to make him visibly react. He pulled away from Seren when she hit him and turned to see who it was, having been too distracted to pinpoint the voice. He was hoping that it wasn't Henley, because he was ninety percent sure that making out in empty classrooms wasn't exactly within the rules. Though, he wasn't sure that it was directly against them either. But it wasn't Henley. It wasn't even a teacher. It was Aoife. Hunter groaned slightly, not really sure whether that was better or worse. It really depended on how he wanted to look at it. Not one to feel awkward in most situations, he watched on calmly to see how Aoife would continue.

And then she covered her eyes with one of her hands and told them to go on making out and started trying to walk into the room blindly. And unable to help himself between the irony of the situation and what he was witnessing, Hunter burst into laughter. "Aoife, come on, do you really have to do that? We aren't ten years old... and we stopped, in case you were wondering," he said, rolling his eyes. "Watch out for that desk," he added. Finally, Aoife gave up on covering her eyes and put her hand down, asking them if they'd seen her Sheep bag. Seren was quick to respond, telling her to look elsewhere. Hunter sighed and gave his girlfriend a look. Did she really think that would get Aoife out of here any faster? But still, he hadn't seen the bag, so he shook his head. "You sure you had it here?" he asked, turning to look near where she had been sitting in class, which was just behind him. "It's not by your seat."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife)   Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:33 am

Neither of them looked or sounded very pleased at all. Fair enough, if some annoying housemate walked in on her making out with someone she would be pissed. Not that Aoife would ever be making out with someone. She would never ever be in that situation. Ever. Sharing mouth germs was disgusting, unnecessary, unhygienic and not at all romantic. Then again, romance was disgusting, so making out was definitely romantic in that way. "Really, you two should be sharing mouth germs in a less public place," she said evenly. "Anyone could walk in here." Professors, annoying first-years, blue haired sheep obsessionists. They could least find an abandoned classroom, so they didn't accidentally leave dribble on poor Professor Henley's desks.

"You didn't know ten year-old Aoife," she pointed out. "I was actually very mature back then... you know, other than the mango thing. And that time I- well, it doesn't matter now." Sometimes she didn't even know what she was babbling on about herself. She was better at stopping mid-sentence now to avoid sounding stupid. "Anyway, knowing you, you'll probably start again straight away now I'm not covering my eyes." Hunter was dramatic and vengeful like that. She would just have to try and look away, while at the same time search for her bag.

She scowled at Seren. Always the helpful, friendly girl. "It's small, green, got Shaun the Sheep on it," she nodded. Just in case they had seen it and forgotten about it. "It's important!" Very much so. "No, I'm not sure. But this was the last place I was. So I'm going backwards." Retracing her steps or whatever. Ah, not in her seat. So where could it be? Probably not here. Aha! The ingredients cupboard. Aoife lunged in the direction of the cupboard, stumbling a bit which took away the dramatic effect. Among boxes of slugs and other cruel murdered animals, she couldn't see the bag, but it could be well hidden. She rustled through the stuff. "Give me two minutes!" she called. "Then I'll be done and you can carry on!"
Back to top Go down
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife)   Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:41 am

Seren's glare turned on Hunter when he started laughing from beside her. Because this situation was ANYTHING but funny! He should be angry at Aoife for walking in on them, not AMUSED BY HER HIDEOUS PRESENCE. Honestly, anyone who had any tact would have just stayed out. But no, of course not Aoife. "We're actually STUDYING in here, FOR YOUR INFORMATION!" Seren retorted haughtily, but her face reddened a bit as she realized how that probably sounded more like a ridiculous cover up than the truth. So, to prove her point, Seren pushed past Hunter to check on her potion, which still had a bit longer to go.

Seren sighed irritably when the freak started babbling about something that Seren didn't care about in the slightest. Aoife was weird and stupid and had hideous hair. How could one person have SO MANY BAD QUALITIES all at once? Aoife pointed out that they would go straight back to making out on purpose once she'd uncovered her eyes, and Seren scoffed. "If we did, would you leave?" she deadpanned. "This MAY sound completely ridiculous to you, but there's nothing satisfying about making out with a blue haired freak staring at you."

Instead of being a supportive, perfect boyfriend like he SHOULD be and KICKING AOIFE OUT OF THE ROOM, Hunter actually started to HELP Sheep Freak look for her bag! "Why are we helping her?" Seren asked irritably. Finally, it was determined that it was nowhere in the classroom. Unfortunately, just when Seren thought that would be enough to get Aoife out of her sight, the girl seemed to think of another place her bag would be. Seren sighed LOUDLY in irritation and hopped up onto the table, sitting indian style, while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife)   Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:46 pm

Hunter snorted when Seren quickly pointed out that they were actually studying.. But that was such a typical excuse to Aoife's accusation that it sounded pretty unbelievable. And then there was the fact that Hunter didn't usually study - not ever, actually. Which only made it seem even more like a lie. Of course, Hunter knew she was telling the truth. But it was too amusing to watch her get flustered, so Hunter chose not to back her up. Instead, he just shrugged and replied to Aoife. "Your point being...?" He wasn't all that concerned about people walking in on them, really. Unless it was a teacher. Hunter didn't get embarrassed easily, if ever, and found this to be a particularly unembarrassing - if a bit awkward - situation. Seren was his girlfriend. People knew that he kissed her, so what was the difference if someone saw it happen? "And I wouldn't consider this public, exactly," he added. "The common room or the great hall - or during class. That would be public. This is relatively private, really."

Hunter grinned at Aoife when she accused him of being a git who would start making out with his girlfriend again the moment she looked over just to make her uncomfortable. And he was pretty sure it would be hilarious if he did just that, but Seren was definitely not happy. And it would hardly have the desired effect if he got turned down in front of Aoife. So that was a bad idea. Instead, he just laughed at what Seren said and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, hate to break it to you, but you did kind of ruin the moment." He knew for a fact that this wouldn't bother Aoife at all.

"You don't have to help," he told Seren. giving her an even look when she asked why they were helping Aoife look for her bag. So far, Seren and Aoife hadn't caused any problems for Hunter and he'd managed to stay on good terms with both of them. "She's my friend - er, sometimes. I think." he glanced up at Aoife, not sure what to really call her. They were sort of friends. When they felt like it. Then, Aoife took off toward the potions cabinet. "Could you grab me an aconite root while you're in there?" he called after her.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife)   Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Aoife grinned. Making out and studying at the same time. Wow, that was impressive. “Ah, I see,” she said, turning around to wink at Seren for the sake of pissing her off. “I HAVE NO POINT. Like I said, ignore me.” She was doing very well at staying calm in an awkward and undesirable situation, in her own opinion. “Which common room?” she added. Because she didn’t imagine EvilRavenclawTurtle wanting to break the rules and sneak into the Gryffindor common room. If she did, the bluehead would just quit and become a Hufflepuff. They were so much less dramatic.

“I’m not leaving until I have found my sheep bag,” she said calmly. “Or decided that it is physically impossible that it is down here. Someone probably stole it, you know.” That would suck. She hadn’t realised there were other students who could see how awesome sheep were. “Seren!” she exclaimed, putting her hand on her heart and pretending to be insulted. “It pains me that you cannot come up with a more original insult! Every single time, I am some sort of freak with either blue hair or a sheep obsession!” It really was getting boring now. And apparently she had ruined the moment too. “Oh no, I didn’t mean to ruin your fun!” she gasped sarcastically.

Friends? She snorted. “You could call us friends… if you were either a liar or a moron,” she nodded. As if to act like they were friends, Hunter had to ask her for some stupid potions ingredient. “I don’t know what that is!” Aoife called back. “Get your own!” It soon became apparent that the bag wasn’t here. So it probably wasn’t anywhere in the room. “Alright, I’m done, lovebirds.” The bag could be in the Charms classroom, she would go there next. With a wave, she walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife)   Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife) Empty

Back to top Go down

Get a Room (for Hunter and Aoife)
Page 1 of 1