HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Trip for Ice-Cream (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Trip for Ice-Cream (Open)   Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:49 am

There was a book on Alchemy that Jeremy had been eager to get for a while now. Recently he’d been very busy with work and family matters so he hadn’t had the opportunity to get into Diagon Alley for the book. Today he was taking his sister’s son into London for ice-cream so he decided it would be fine to pop into the book shop on his way to Florean’s. His nephew wouldn’t mind if it only took a minute and he got ice-cream afterwards from the best uncle in the world, which he would, as soon as they were done here.

It literally took him twenty seconds to find the book. He grabbed it and turned for the counter, but retreated when he saw that his nephew seemed to be fascinated by the selection of children’s books. “Pick one,” he smiled. The kid chose some crap about a friendly dragon and he took that one to the counter with his Alchemy book to pay for them both. Annoyingly, the shopkeeper recognised him and gushed over him a bit and it took a lot to keep his calm, polite exterior.

Before too long, they were at the ice-cream parlour. The kid wanted a chocolate frog and pizza one, which sounded absolutely disgusting to his uncle, but that was fine. Jeremy chose a butterbeer one and they stood at the counter waiting for the shopkeeper to scoop the ice. His nephew was impatient, funny kid. Cute though.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Trip for Ice-Cream (Open)   Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:49 pm

Tessa walked into Florean Fortescues Ice Cream shop with a craving for popping icecream It was an icecream that had popping candy inside it. It was super childish, but super yummy.

She got in line to order. She was behind a little boy and a man who looked vaguely familiar. BUt she could not tell from behind. THen, it hit her. "Hello, Mr. Rufford." It was Jeremy Rufford, her boss."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Trip for Ice-Cream (Open)   Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:26 pm

Jeremy initially didn’t realise when someone said his name, but his nephew poked him in the shoulder and whispered in his ear that a pretty lady had just greeted him and that it was rude to ignore her. Like usual when he was embarrassed, his ears rapidly turned red. “I’m sorry,” he said as he turned around. “Ah, Miss Di Angelo, fancy seeing you here. I trust that you’re enjoying the weekend?” He smiled politely.

“This is my nephew Reece,” he remembered to introduce the boy. “Reece, this is Miss Di Angelo, she’s a colleague of mine. She’s an auror.” He was her boss, but quite far up and he very rarely interacted with the woman. Reece smiled at her, looking a bit starstruck, probably because she was an auror. The woman behind the counter handed them their ice-creams then. “We’re going to take a seat at a table, you’re welcome to join us,” he smiled. He’d feel bad to leave while she was here alone.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Trip for Ice-Cream (Open)   Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:34 pm

Tessa noded when Mr. Rufford asked if she was enjoying her weekend, "Yes I am. I hope to see my brother sometime this weekend."

Tessa smiled and leaned down to the floor so she was face level with the young boy. "Why Hello there Reece. Its nice to meet you." She looked up at her boss and smiled, "I would love to join you. As long as I am not intruding."

She ordered her icecream and joined them at the table, "So Reece, how old are you?" The boy looked about 5 years old or so.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Trip for Ice-Cream (Open)   Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:57 pm

“That’s nice,” he smiled. Maybe. Unless she hated her brother. But since she actually wanted to see her brother, she probably liked him. In his opinion, siblings were important if you had them. Fighting was stupid. Because when your sister got terribly ill and died, you missed her a lot, even though you had only occasionally talked to her in the past. And you felt it was your responsibility to take on her son as your own. Maybe that was just his family.

Jeremy smiled. He could tell from the look in Reece’s eyes that he was idolising Tessa. That kid was awesome and he had big ambitions. “Nice to meet you,” he whispered. "I'm going to be an auror like you one day." He hadn’t talked too much recently, but that was acceptable. He was talking fine now. “No, of course you’re not intruding.” Him and Reece headed for a booth.

“I’m seven and a two months.” Just like Reece to be precise.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Trip for Ice-Cream (Open)   Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:28 pm

"You want to be an Auror huh kid? Well let me tell you something," She leaned down and whispered, "Never give up. If you want something, go for it. Im sure you can give your uncle here a run for his money in the ministry."

She smiled when he said how old he was, "Wow. Youre a big boy arent you? I remember when my little sister was 7 and 2 months. It was a good year for her. ANd it will be for you too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip for Ice-Cream (Open)   Trip for Ice-Cream (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trip for Ice-Cream (Open)
Page 1 of 1