Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

No Accidnet (Ryland)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

No Accidnet (Ryland) Empty
PostSubject: No Accidnet (Ryland)   No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:00 am

Kensi was a free spirit. She let her mind wander, and  her mouth said what ever it wanted to. It wasn't like it was controlled by her brain or anything...Not at all. She was just at the Leaky Cauldron. She actually wasn't sure why she was there... She just decided to go and hang out for a while. People watch, that sort of thing. It was starting to get dark when she decided that she would head home. It was raining at that point, and her hair was down, so she decided to pull it up. She wore skinny jeans with boots, and threw on her stylish rain jacket.

The rain overall didn't bother her too much. In fact, she loved it. She knew it was going to rain, and didn't even bother bringing an umbrella. Her apartment wasn't far from the Leaky Cauldron, so it wasn't that far of a walk. She was almost half way to her home, when she realized that she didn't have her great grandmothers braclet on her wrist. She always wore it and NEVER took it off. She panicked for a minute, and realized she must of left it at the Leaky Cauldron.

She literally ran, from her house (two blocks away) back to the Leaky Cauldron to find her bracelet. She ran back in panting and started looking on the floor for it. She ran her hand threw her now wet hair and started backing up not realizing where she was going, and accidentally bumped into somebody. She turned around and started apologizing immediately. She said, "I'm soo sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you!" She hoped this new stranger wasn't mad at her. But at the same time, she could've cared less. It was weird.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: No Accidnet (Ryland)   No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:56 am

Well, look at that. Ryland thought as he got his paycheck. He'd been desperately waiting on some money so he could buy himself a new broom, and he finally had enough. He put his coat on, as it was raining, and headed to the the store to buy it. The storeclerk had been pretty nice about selling the broom, so Ryland left the shop with a bright smile. He carried his new broom and headed out of Hogsmeade, towards the Leaky Cauldron. He wanted a drink before heading home.

He really just wanted a beer, so that's what he ordered. On his way to his seat, some girl bumped into him. His beer was safe, though, so she wasn't about to be turned into a rat. "Hey, watch it!" He said rather loudly at the same time she apologized. Rolling his eyes, Ryland nodded. "I suppose it's alright." He noticed a look of concern on her face, and there was no way this girl could be so worried about bumping into someone. Was he that scary now? "Are you alright?" he finally asked, feeling a little bit more human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Accidnet (Ryland)   No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:58 pm

Was she alright? No not really. She had lost the most important possession she had owned. She frantically said, "No, I'm not alright. My grandmother's bracelet. I lost it, and I'm retracing my steps to look for it." She wondered if this stranger would even care that she had lost her bracelet. Would he ask to help her look? Or wish her well on her way and say that he hoped she found it?

She hoped she did find it. That thing was worth probably 20,000 galleons (She wasn't exaggerating). She didn't want some random crack head finding it and pawning it away. If anyone was going to pawn it away, it would be her. Not that she would anyways.

She frantically looked around in the spot that she was in. She still couldn't see it. At that point, she didn't care if the stranger wanted to help her or not. She said, "Well, don't just stand there! Help me look! It's a gold charm bracelet."

There. That would get him looking.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: No Accidnet (Ryland)   No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:08 am

He listened sort of patiently as she ranted about losing something. A bracelet. Ryland couldn't imagine why the damn thing was so important to her but girls had always been a mystery. He didn't really listen, he was busy trying to make sure his beer and his broom were okay even though he knew the first one was. "Yeah, that's a good idea." Ryland said when he heard something about retracing the steps. That often worked for him, but then again he rarely lost things. Ryland wasn't as stupid as he looked.

He was about to walk away when she ordered him to look. She was fiery, alright. Demanding and too consumed by that bracelet. Ryland relunctantly agreed but he didn't say so, he simply walked to a table to put his stuff down and came back to find her looking all over the place. "Where were you sitting? Right here?" he pointed at the table and then bent down to check on the floor. There were a million things under that table, but no gold charm bracelet. "I don't know, maybe you didn't even have it on in the first place." he scratched the back of his ear as humanly as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Accidnet (Ryland)   No Accidnet (Ryland) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:06 am

Kensi noticed the ear thing, but didn't think anything of it. Everybody scratched their ears right? She ALWAYS wore the bracelet. She remembered putting it on that morning. There was no way she would've forgotten it. She ran her fingers threw her hair and nodded when he pointed at the table. This was the last thing she had from her grandmother. Both of her parents had past and her grandmother was the only thing she had left before she passed and gave her the charm bracelet.

She sat down at the chair, about ready to give up. But she couldn't. Giving up was a big no-no. She reminded herself of this and stood up again and started looking. She had gone to the bathroom. She said, "The bathroom. I went to the bathroom when I was here." She didn't expect him to help her search the bathroom or anything, but it help if he did.

She practically ran towards the bathroom door, and looked back to see if the strange man was following. He would be a lifesaver if he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Accidnet (Ryland)   No Accidnet (Ryland) Empty

Back to top Go down

No Accidnet (Ryland)
Page 1 of 1