Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!)   Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:56 am

Phineas was having one of those days where he didn't feel like talking to anybody. He had just gotten a rather harsh letter from his father saying that he was disappointed in Phin for being put into Hufflepuff and that there was now no way he could prove himself worthy to him, which made the poor kid even more depressed. He didn't feel like trying to fit in with his Gryffindor friends...well...friend.

From what he met of the Gryffindors, they seemed more and more like Slytherins, which made him feel sad. Aoife was the only acception to this problem he faced. Most of the Gryffindors would've laughed if they accidentally hurled a book into his stomach, but Aoife, she didn't. She actually offered him a cookie, which made her nice!

On days like these, Phin only confided in the pictures on the walls. Mainly because they didn't judge him because they knew how it felt to be judged and looked at funny like. His favorite painting to talk to had to be the snowman one. The snowman in it was goofy, and always made him smile, but at the same time always knew what to say. At that very moment he was giving him love advice....

Maybe the snowman didn't know when to give the right advice at the right time, but he knew he would use it sometime in he future. So, he just smiled at the happy snowman and nodded pretending to listen to the painting. In a way, the painting was his best friend. Which is sad, even for a Hufflepuff, but whatever... At least it kept him sain...sort of. Muggles would think he belonged in a mental institution, but whatever.

He read the snowman the letter his father wrote him. It read:

Dear boy,

I can no longer accept you as a son. Being put in Hufflepuff was the last straw. No son of mine belongs in a disgrace of a house. Oh, don't bother comeing home for Christmas.

Your father.

The letter brought tears to his eyes, but his father was the boss, and his mother couldn't do anything about it. He told the snowman this, and even the little guy had tears in his eyes. He was going to show his father that he was worthy enough to be his son. But maybe, talking to a snowman was a bad place to start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!)   Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:22 am

Tallulah turned into the hallway. She spotted a sad looking boy talking to a snowman painting. He really seemed sad and bummed out. Tallulah felt bad and she knew what it feels like to feel alone at Hogwarts. She decided to walk over to him.

"Hello there. Are you okay? I'm Tallulah Cole, first year." She said with a compassionate voice.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!)   Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:09 am

Phineas jumped a little when somebody approached him. He wasn't used to that. But the girl was really sweet. And she said she was in first year to! But his face fell a little when she said she was in Gryffindor. His experience with most of them at the moment weren't to good. What with them being mean to his one and only friend.

So, he said," I'm ok I guess. Just talking to my friend here."

Why did he do that? Here was this cute girl coming over to talk to him, and he was bragging about talking to his "friend" the snowman painting...Way to go Phineas...He now understood why his father didn't love him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!)   Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:15 pm

Tallulah saw that the boy was a bit nervous and jumpy. It was reasonable because she just randomly went up to him. He then said that the painting was his friend. It was a little odd but Tallulah ignored it.

" Oh he's your friend, thats cool." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!)   Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman!? (open!)
Page 1 of 1