Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Afraid of Heights (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afraid of Heights (OPEN)   Afraid of Heights (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:50 am

Hunter shrugged. "Well, I'm not much good with my wand anyway," he told her. "Probably because I never practice. Maybe I should start," he added thoughtfully. Because really, he was going to be a failure of a wizard if he couldn't do any spells. But it wasn't like he wasn't getting better at all. He just didn't care to use magic.

"Oh yeah, I have loads of friends from down in the village!" Hunter told Victoria, nodding his head. "I've been homeschooled my whole life, but mum always signed us up for sports and other things, so we still had lots of kids to hang out with." He listened to Victoria and nodded, understanding where she was coming from to an extent. "I guess I know what you mean. It's different for though, because I'm used to being a muggle." It must be so hard for pureblood wizards to keep from being recognized, though, in Hunter's opinion. How would you know what to talk about and what not to? And how would you explain the fact that you don't know what a television is?

Hunter smiled back at Victoria when she told him that she hoped the potion would work. "Yeah, believe me, so do I," he agreed quietly. Then, thankfully, the conversation turned to Victoria. He listened carefully to her family situation, and wondered if there was more to it than she was letting on - especially since she didn't seem too keen to talk about it. "That must suck, having your dad live so far away."

Hunter laughed quietly when Victoria told him to hurry up, a slight hint of nerves in her voice. He stole around the corner and slipped into the potion's closet without incident. He found most of what he needed right away, but of course the last ingredient was nowhere to be found. But it had to be there! So, Hunter had to spend a bit of time checking behind every single jar for a bit of bubotuber pus. Finally, he managed to find it hiding behind a jar with a weird organ-like thing inside of it. He shoved it quickly into his bag with the others and took off down the corridor once more, just in time to hear Victoria call his name.

"Here!" he exclaimed, grabbing her by the arm and dragging her away from the scene of the crime. Once they were a safe distance away, Hunter slowed down and flashed her a grin. "Thanks for the help!" he told her. "I really have to hurry if I want to add these before it's too late," he added apologetically. "But I'll let you know if it works or not! Thanks again!" And finally, Hunter took off at a sprint up the stairs toward the common room, eager to complete the next step in his potion.
Back to top Go down

Afraid of Heights (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1