Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

WADDIWASI! (Phin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

WADDIWASI! (Phin) Empty
PostSubject: WADDIWASI! (Phin)   WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Aoife was broken. Completely. She hadn't snapped, as she'd expected herself. But when Hunter came into the ice-cream parlour, hair cut off, using Seren as a cute little accessory, she finally gave up. On the bright side, now she didn't think she could be any more upset by anything. Her heart still hurt and she'd still rather mope around in bed all day, but it seemed to be the worse this all could get.

Rather than lie in bed all day and cry about her life like she wanted, she forced herself to climb out of bed when Lyra practiced her spells by shooting aguamenti at her. Successfully. That woke her up fairly quickly. Like most days, she wasn't feeling like breakfast or facing the people she hated, so she skipped the meal to go and have some time alone.

It was unlikely Hunter and his little gang would be in the courtyard at the same time on the same day. Breakfast wasn't over for another five minutes anyway, so she had time before she might have to flee the area.

Now was a good chance to practice some spells. As much as she hated to admit it, Aoife couldn't do most of the third-year spells. Because of Lyra's harsh wake-up call, she couldn't stay in bed, so at least she was doing something slightly useful. When she got there, she dropped her book on the floor, opened it to the right page and took out her wand.

First spell. The one to shoot an object through the air. "WADDIWASI!" she yelled angrily. It worked, and her book went flying towards the wall. Anger seemed to be the real trick with this one. The redhead tried it a couple more times with some other objects, enjoying imagining them as Hunter's head.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

WADDIWASI! (Phin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WADDIWASI! (Phin)   WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Phin had fun exorbitant the castle. But with all of his exploring, he hadn't really had a chance to make or meet any real people or friends besides the portraits on the walls. They where great and listened well, but Phin really missed people.

And since he had been sorted into Hufflepuff, people seemed to avoid him. He wasn't sure why... He liked the Hufflepuff house. Sure his father was rather pissed, what with him being a pure blood Slytherin back in his day, but he didn't realize that Hufflepuff hate spread threw out the castle...

And now he was more alone then ever. Now, he wanted to explore the outdoors: he was sure he had covered every inch of the castle in his few shirt weeks, and the best part was, he wasn't planning on going home for Christmas! So more exploring time for him!

He was making his way towards the Great Lake, when an older, but not by much, Gryffindor girl started throwing books with her wand at the wall he happened to be walking by.

She had rather good aim, and hit him square in the stomach insteAd of the target, which was the wall. Be groaned in pain and fell to the floor. This was why he didn't associate with people very much...
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

WADDIWASI! (Phin) Empty
PostSubject: SI: ONE DAY MORE   WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:44 pm

When a book hit a poor, innocent passerby of a Hufflepuff first-year, Aoife gasped. She felt SO bad! And the object had flown so fast towards him, with so much cruel force. She hastily shoved her wand in her pocket and rushed towards the poor little thing. What sort of a terrible person was she?

"No!" she yelled worriedly, kneeling down to see him. He was lying on the floor. That was a bad sign. "Are you badly hurt? Do I need to take you to the hospital wing? I am SO sorry, kid!" Her hand reached out to help him sit up. If he could sit up. At least this time, she knew not to use Reparo on any broken bones, so she'd probably just take him straight to LoLo.

Aoife breathed out nervously. Why she immediately felt so much compassion for this kid, she didn't know. Obviously he deserved sympathy, since she'd just hit him in the stomach with a book at ridiculous speed. But this was like she had met him before and cared for him like a little brother.

Oh goodness, this was awful. She was awful. She was a murderer. Well, not quite. She'd been feeling bad enough already about the Hunter thing, but now she just hated herself. "Oh, hey, I'm Aoife," she remembered as she kneeled next to him. Introductions were important. Now they could be friends. That was, if he ever forgave her. But he was a Hufflepuff, he probably would.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character

WADDIWASI! (Phin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WADDIWASI! (Phin)   WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:19 am

Phin was just getting the feeling back in his bloated stomach, when the girl who had hit him came over and started apologizing and acting concerned, which was nice of her. Phin hadn't met a decent person in this place. They mainly were Slytherin's and they just made fun of him for being fat and a Hufflepuff. His mother always told him that he wasn't fat, he was fluffy, and him being a mummy's boy believed her one-hundred percent.

But he noticed right away that this girl was in Gryffindor. She seemed alright. And then he realized that he wasn't answering any of her questions. She probably thought he had internal bleeding or something. He said, "I'm fine. Just got the feeling back in my abdomen. And nice to meet you Aoife. I'm Phineas. But everybody calls me Phin.

By everybody, he meant the portraits on the walls. Not even his mother called him Phin which annoyed him. He hated the name Phineas. Curse his family for the weird names. But this girl's name was weird to! Which was another thing they had in common! He also liked to take all of his anger out on books. What use where they anyways? He hated reading.

He then said, "I don't need the hospital wing. Thanks, I'm fine." Just to get the girl called Aoife to calm down a little bit. He didn't like it when people babied him. He was 11! Basically living on his own now at Hogwarts! But the fact that this was a girl, and she was older than him and caring about him, he let it slide. He might of just found a friend.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

WADDIWASI! (Phin) Empty
PostSubject: :)   WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:09 pm

"Good to meet you too, Phin!" she grinned. "Or Phineas? What should I call you? Phineas? Phin? Phinny-Phin-Phin?" Or was the last one too weird for the boy? He did seem relatively sane. But that could just be a cover. Maybe before she started talking to people, they got the ridiculous impression that she was boring and stupid? It could be like that with Phin.

Okay, so she wasn't a first-year murderer. That was a relief. "Okay, good. I'm still sorry, though!" Maybe the reason Aoife was acting so overprotective and everything was because she really wanted a friend, or at least someone to talk to. Lyra had told her about Haoife and Senter yesterday. She had jinxed the younger girl again, with that useful little tongue-tying spell.

Now, enough thinking about all that crap. Now it was quality bonding, making friends time. "Sit!" she instructed, kicking her bag out of the way and sitting down, legs crossed, on the floor. "Do you want a cookie?" Aoife produced a little plastic container containing her homemade chocolate chip cookies in them. These cookies helped her get through the day when she had to see certain people in a load of her classes. Still, there were enough to share, especially with her new friend.

"So, kid, are you in first-year?" Probably, since she didn't recall seeing him around last year. Although, last year she had been too focused on her sheep campaigns and the likes to pay attention to the little ones roaming the corridors. "Do you have any questions? Because I can totally tell you about nice professors and the ones you can get away with messing about around and stuff." HelpfulAoife.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character

WADDIWASI! (Phin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WADDIWASI! (Phin)   WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:34 pm

Phin smiled at the nicknames. They were completely ridiculous, but she could call him Chad and he wouldn't care. As long as he finally had a friend.

He said, "Phin's fine. Or what ever. I don't really care."

She was a little well, insane. And Phin needed some insane in his life, and she had cookies. So that was also a plus. He loved cookies! Especially his grandmum's! He would have to compare her's to Grandmum's. She told him to sit, and he listened. He was a very obedient Hufflepuff, but that was how he was raised!

He replied to her other questions, "Sure, a cookie sounds good, and yes, I am a first year, and any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated."

Should he really be taking advice from her? Oh well...If it got him through the ridiculously tough classes he decided to take, he would take anything. He asked, "What year are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

WADDIWASI! (Phin) Empty
PostSubject: *backflips like a pro*   WADDIWASI! (Phin) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:58 pm

"Awesome," she grinned, picture of friendly, helpful third-year girl. "Phin it is." Probably. "Yeah, a good cookie will probably help your stomach! They're homemade! Some people don't take food off me because of those dodgy cookies I made one time, but these are chocolate chip!" You couldn't go too far wrong with chocolate chip, in her opinion. These ones had plenty of promise, though. They tasted good. At least to her they did.

Aww, polite little sweet one! "Gracen is nice enough, a bit Ravenclaw prejudiced though. Leblanc is the nicest Frenchman you'll ever meet. He gives you sweets and he gave me a beret, but no homework, usually. Leo Malfoy is the cruelest person you'll ever meet. Watch out for him. Thorne seems a bit weird, but he's Hufflepuff head of house so he can't be bad. Henley is nice, Gryffindor head. Strict but fair and kind," Aoife nodded seriously. "And always trust Mustachio the Unicorn." It was worth it.

Again, she beamed. "I'm in third-year! There is only one nice person in my year. Her name is Victoria. If you meet her, befriend her." Because she knew what she was doing when it came to homework. And understanding it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WADDIWASI! (Phin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WADDIWASI! (Phin)   WADDIWASI! (Phin) Empty

Back to top Go down

WADDIWASI! (Phin)
Page 1 of 1