Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions Empty
PostSubject: [Professor App] James Wayne- Potions   [Professor App] James Wayne- Potions EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:21 am

*Its not on the list, but James Riddle told me by owl that Potions is open and i can apply for it..

Your Full Name: James Wayne

School where you graduated (Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, ...): Hallows School of Wizardry (America)

Subject you are applying for: Potions

Why do you want to become a professor? I love to teach and I have a lot of experience in role playing and also I can teach another subject since muggles studies is an elective course for year 3 and above.

Why you have chosen this subject? I am fascinated with potions and I can brew many successfully [on pottermore] and I even have my own hand written textbook about potions that I made for fun.

Have you applied for any professions yet? Yes, muggles studies professor.

Will you be able to post 1 to 2 lessons/month minimum? Of course, I am able to do both muggle studies and potions

Do you have any previous experience in this field? I[Brewing alot in Pottermore] And I have done a lot of research on ingredients for the textbook I wrote about potions.

Role Playing Example(minimum 350 words ; Describe teaching your first class)

Professor Wayne walks into the cold and dark empty classroom in the dungeons. He looked around at the room covered in shelves of bottles and bottles of potion ingredients, each with their own label. He took a seat at the long desk at the end of the room and settles his trunk beside it. He opened the trunk and pulled out various papers and some bottles of potions.

Any minute now, students will be walking in eager to learn the arts of potion making. It was not so long, that one by one, students began piling the room, sitting next to their friends. Professor Wayne opened his mouth and said, "Welcome all to Potions. In this class you will learn the fine arts of potion making. Now, I know that potion making isnt a class that everyone can handle, but for those-- select few," as he looks around the class, "will do," he paused, "just fine."

"Today we will brew an easy potion. The cure for boils potion." He pointed his wand at the chalkboard and with a flick of the wand, instructions appeared on the board. It read:

CURE FOR BOILS POTION BREWING INSTRUCTIONS
1.Add 6 snake fangs to the mortar.
2.Crush into a fine powder using the pestle.
3.Add 4 measures of the crushed fangs to your cauldron.
4.Heat the mixture to 250 for 10 seconds.
5.Wave your wand.
6.Leave to brew and return in 45 minutes.
7.Add 4 horned slugs to your cauldron.
8.Take the cauldron off the fire before adding the next ingredient.[1]
9.Add 2 porcupine quills to your cauldron.
10.Stir 5 times, clockwise.
11.Wave your wand to complete the potion.

Then, he turned back to the class and said, "This potion will take the remainder of the class period. Begin." and Professor Wayne sat down. He looked around the class to see the students beginning their potions. "Also, always make sure to check by the notice board for announcments over there." as he points to another chalk board with a bunch of words written into it in a cursive writting that one might struggle to read.

The lesson finished, with only a few students perfectly brewing the potion and Professor Wayne now understanding who are the 'select' students who have that potential in potion making. The lesson was better than he expected. He started nervous yet exicted, and now, he couldnt wait to teach again.

Thank you for Applying

Your application has been accepted. You are the new Potions Professor. A private message was sent to you with all the details. Welcome to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

[Professor App] James Wayne- Potions
Page 1 of 1